Pages:
Author

Topic: ¤¤¤¤ antrun.de - Antrouter R1 Fun-Run - compare your share ¤¤¤¤ - page 42. (Read 97837 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
So ich hoffe das nun alles Richtig eingestellt ist!

Also lasst den Fun-Run beginnen.

http://solo.ckpool.org/users/1Ba6mG869LNbzC7PDFfSDXAXPb5VSztSsc

Danke nochmals an Willi für seine mühen!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
i overclocked the little bugger and now it hang and completely disappeared from network.
I have done a reset on the guy --- does anyone know the initial IP address of this R1?

initially its set to dhcp  on the lan.. you have to connect to it via wifi. then set the lan to static and to accept incoming connections.

thanks aaron - the little guy is alive again.... and catching all of you guys, little juvia is currently last  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
i overclocked the little bugger and now it hang and completely disappeared from network.
I have done a reset on the guy --- does anyone know the initial IP address of this R1?

initially its set to dhcp  on the lan.. you have to connect to it via wifi. then set the lan to static and to accept incoming connections.
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Hi,

i have to look
page is mostly hardcoded - i am not a very skilled web-/php-developer - it's just a little hobby - if you can/want to help - feel free to contact me Smiley
it's not linked with a mysql database.
i just get the json values from the solopool-api, which i post in the php page

greetings
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I was wondering if it would be possible for the homepage to sort the user list by active "green" users first, highest share to lowest; and then inactive "red" users, highest share to lowest?  That would be very helpful I think.  Thanks, been fun so far watching the little R1s go.

@137.5MHz

ps - no longer in last place, woo!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Just go to the Configuration Advanced setting tab and set the Frequency, the Save & Apply. I did not think there was a voltage setting? I think that is only in the U3 setting?
I'll bump mine up a little bit then, I never did bother with upping the frequency before because I didn't really see the point for just another GH/s or two, but for the fun run I may as well.

Here's a screen cap from my R1, voltage setting is active under the R1 tab:

Ok you are running a different version than me. However the voltage setting will have no effect on the R1.

Rich
legendary
Just go to the Configuration Advanced setting tab and set the Frequency, the Save & Apply. I did not think there was a voltage setting? I think that is only in the U3 setting?
I'll bump mine up a little bit then, I never did bother with upping the frequency before because I didn't really see the point for just another GH/s or two, but for the fun run I may as well.

Here's a screen cap from my R1, voltage setting is active under the R1 tab:
finally this R1 has some fun...

How do you overclock this R1?Huh

1JqDhwuxgwCaQ1PZksYCDMgxAuMevzrzPH.Juvia_R1

Code:
{"hashrate1m": "10.8G", "hashrate5m": "7.94G", "hashrate1hr": "1.13G", "hashrate1d": "49.6M", "hashrate7d": "7.1M", "lastupdate": 1459142580, "shares": 1000, "bestshare": 1271.0301648095049, "bestever": 1271}

Hi,

i updated the Page
Welcome Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
mines running 137.. seems stable at 7ghs.

Rich

legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
finally this R1 has some fun...

How do you overclock this R1?Huh

1JqDhwuxgwCaQ1PZksYCDMgxAuMevzrzPH.Juvia_R1

Code:
{"hashrate1m": "10.8G", "hashrate5m": "7.94G", "hashrate1hr": "1.13G", "hashrate1d": "49.6M", "hashrate7d": "7.1M", "lastupdate": 1459142580, "shares": 1000, "bestshare": 1271.0301648095049, "bestever": 1271}
legendary
Blimey. I can't get mine past 137M. Otherwise it just read 0.18ghs or so.

200 is pushing it and it does slow down and restart quite often, however you should be able to run at 150 without any problems.

Rich

Do you change the number in the voltage field when you adjust the frequency, or just set the freq and go?  I'm talking for minor oc'ing, like to 150 as you mentioned.

Here I thought I was doing well with a 120K share already, only to look and see I'm the lowest one so far, ha!

200 is pushing it and it does slow down and restart quite often, however you should be able to run at 150 without any problems.

Rich
Activity: 2492
Merit: 621
Have you still got it running with an external power supply?

No this is a second unit in completely standard form. I have had it up to 250MHz, but 200MHz is the highest frequency I have been able to reliably run it at without increasing the core voltage or adding cooling.

Rich
Activity: 2492
Merit: 621
Have you still got it running with an external power supply?
@RichBC

why has you a speed from 15G Huh

each member only one Antminer per Line :-)

Regards,
Willi

It is only a single R1. I am running at a frequency of 200Mhz

Rich
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 2792
Escrow Service
Perfect, or i burn a 1 PHs rental from nicehash :-)
@RichBC

why has you a speed from 15G Huh

each member only one Antminer per Line :-)

Regards,
Willi

good idea
i updated the rules

"One line per R1"
You can have more than one R1 but each R1 must be seperated
Pages:
Jump to: