Pages:
Author

Topic: Antshares/ NEO [NEO] - page 13. (Read 102791 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 118
November 15, 2017, 03:30:12 PM
What are the Speculations for Neo for next 3 months?
Are you buying now?

of sure. it is the best time to fill the neo bags!

About "best time" I hear when price of neo was 30$... Cheesy...then after 2weeks it drop to 16$..

should i wait until its price drop to $16 or lower ??
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
November 15, 2017, 02:44:52 PM
Are you buying now?

About "best time" I hear when price of neo was 30$... Cheesy...then after 2weeks it drop to 16$..
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
November 15, 2017, 01:00:57 PM
Are you buying now?

November 15, 2017, 12:22:08 PM
Are you buying now?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 12:09:10 PM
NEO Council Monthly Report – October

https://neo.org/blog/details/3016

I always write this monthly report with big excitement, but this time with a bit more excitement than usual. We have had plenty events and progress during October, some of them marking important milestones.

First of all, Red Pulse held the first token sale ever on the NEO blockchain. As a first token sale, we are very happy with the stability of the NEO blockchain while performing with reasonable transaction speed. We had blocks with a few thousand transactions and average speed of 28 tx / second. We never reached full load, and are looking forward to more network traffic to prove our full performance.

The first token sale also helped us to identify areas to improve. Firstly, there was confusion about the start of the second phase, since time was communicated in clock time and not block time. We ask both users and projects to pay attention to this detail for future development and usage of smart contracts; the block time is the time previous block was created +15 seconds. Secondly, the refund process was far from optimal. We are implementing a solution for instant refund to make it a better experience.

The second milestone is the unlocked funding. The 50 million owned by NEO Council is now available and can be used to fund our ecosystem. Of these 50 million, 35 million will stay in the contract and 15 million will be available following the plans in the whitepaper

Activity: 294
Merit: 103
November 14, 2017, 02:46:44 PM
I do not believe the cost is sinking because of China legislation. Perhaps a little. But it's more because Bitcoin prices are heading down too. Many people are selling there coins to buy it reduce to allow them to have more Bitcoin or altcoin. That is my estimation. The cost of NEO will surely recuperate.
also there are no new stuff coming out from dev team to keep the hype going,i am guessing they are waiting for goverment to clear the air so they can know what to do next
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 10:35:42 AM
There are lots of competitors out there, some of them are chinese-if you invested neo because it is chinese. seriously why do you hold? hold is a correct strategy only for bitcoin. Neo is a small office in china where the employees are working in a small workplace, x10 hype was enough to get profit. It is difficult to see the future of neo looking at the graphics, it can both rise or get lower.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
November 11, 2017, 09:50:41 AM
Lots of rumours flying around about this amazing news that is going to be released about NEO but no one has actually said what it is or what the sources are. My guess is that it will be formally recognised by Chinese government, or a business alliance will be formed

Well, I have certainly not heard any rumours about NEO, so I guess I am in different communities getting different news. But to be honest, is not every project almost tempting us with amazing news? I tend to be disappointed now by the amazing news when I get them. In fact, now even "bad news" is called amazing (like when an ICO did not go well and they decide to give extra bonus to the few who invested haha). NEO will never be recognized by the Chinese government. The current politics means they cannot side or favor with anything that is remotely corporate. Even worse a business alliance!
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
November 11, 2017, 09:38:42 AM
All the NEO hype is just from people who missed the pump and bought too high.
I made 5,000% with NEO, why should I buy back now?
Sorry, but NEO already had it's pump and now it's dead.
November 11, 2017, 08:48:05 AM
Dream is Over, China finaly Ban definitively all exchanger and all ICO, So NEO gonna die
where you heard about it?
any website link where you read it ..
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
November 11, 2017, 08:18:45 AM
Dream is Over, China finaly Ban definitively all exchanger and all ICO, So NEO gonna die

i dont think so, do u have any sources for ur devastating opinion? Huh
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 07:08:05 AM
Activity: 728
November 11, 2017, 06:41:05 AM
Lots of rumours flying around about this amazing news that is going to be released about NEO but no one has actually said what it is or what the sources are. My guess is that it will be formally recognised by Chinese government, or a business alliance will be formed
Activity: 14
November 10, 2017, 10:20:11 PM
i heard there is something amazong down the pipe!!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
November 10, 2017, 09:42:02 PM
The EEA behind Ethereum is why its price is insane.

The same thing for NEO will make it fly even higher
There are many ICOs upcoming on Neo Platform. Besides, ICOs is not the only thing that decides the value of Neo platform. Neo has a very strong team. The coin will increase significantly and we will see $100 in 2018. Also the GAS is so easy to earn if you keep them in your wallet, unlike other coins where you have to keep the wallet open all the time to stake.
Activity: 14
November 10, 2017, 01:08:12 PM
The EEA behind Ethereum is why its price is insane.

The same thing for NEO will make it fly even higher
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
November 10, 2017, 12:30:33 PM
The most advanced block chain. But it is bad that there is not as much interest as eth. It needs to be more of a Neo-based ico.
Activity: 840
Merit: 504
November 10, 2017, 10:55:44 AM
Any latest news about NEO.?
NEO price getting down ..no worry.  $26.07
NEO is not about price ... its al about project ...NEO have potential.
hope so NEO team will be working on it..
if anybody know about latest news then please share.
success soon.
good luck.
We saw there a little upwards though, however right now  its around 29$. The speculation drama in Crypto world's never stops. That nice little pump didn't last for long. Just relax, BTC correction, coin drops.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 10:55:37 AM
I bought some NEO when it was 5$, but I bought a small amount. Now I have two feelings, I happy because my small amount has been multiplied but I'm not happy because I bought a small amount. Because of these feeling I like this criptoworld....  Grin
Activity: 294
November 10, 2017, 08:59:02 AM
Buy Neo.
China is rising soon!
According to the information from before an hour and half ago regarding the postponing of Segwit2x , as Asia wakes up to this.
NEO is definitely going to the moon!!
Probably a good reason for the private investors like us.
Get your eyes open Guys.

Sources?
no sources or sense,segwit is back on and china is pumping their btc version named bch.Neo will have to wait along other alts to see what will happen from all this fork fuss
https://bitcoin2x.org/en/
Pages:
Jump to: