Pages:
Author

Topic: Antshares/ NEO [NEO] - page 16. (Read 102791 times)

Activity: 711
Merit: 500
October 20, 2017, 06:38:17 PM
interesting to see how both NEO and ETP compare in the space as competitors. Both CEOs have said there is enough room in the market for both platforms.

But i think NEO will still be dominant. it is working with the PBOC after all  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 20, 2017, 03:29:54 PM
I'm waiting for the new news of neo.News from China will impress neo.Positive direction of course.Beautiful days will come
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
October 20, 2017, 02:41:39 PM
what is the news on china and neo??
trend seems to be going down now to 29..

No news as far as I know, but today or tomorrow we'll get some updates no doubt. Keep your eyes open, especially on twitter/telegram
that means some good news for neo coming soOn. .. thank you.. i will keep my eyes open. good luck.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 20, 2017, 07:39:12 AM
I have bought some NEO at $30 too, waiting for it to pump again... Let's wait for some good news guys !
I'm holding NEO right now

I'm also considering Metaverse, the NOE opponent, but it seems more risky, as the price pumped a few days ago

What do you think, should I but NEO or Metaverse ?

Never chase a train that has left the station. NEO is stagnant right now, so it's actually a great moment to board the train. When good news from china comes (and there will be good news no doubt) prices will go back up towards and beyond the ATH
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
October 19, 2017, 09:13:30 PM

At some point soon China will have to create a path to allow ICOs and trading again. NEO will boom when this happens.
Activity: 403
October 19, 2017, 09:03:16 PM
I have bought some NEO at $30 too, waiting for it to pump again... Let's wait for some good news guys !
I'm holding NEO right now

I'm also considering Metaverse, the NOE opponent, but it seems more risky, as the price pumped a few days ago

What do you think, should I but NEO or Metaverse ?
Activity: 378
October 19, 2017, 08:03:05 PM
I traded all my NEO for Red Pulse so waiting for it to get listed so I can buy some more back again.  I'm missing out on generating a bit of GAS every day.  Fortunately altcoins aren't pumping at the moment because of Bitcoin so hopefully I can get back in before the price jumps.
How many NEO did you use for the Red Pulse ICO. You are pretty lucky if you were able to buy more than $1000 worth of RPX. I was not so lucky, all I got was 35,100 RPX from the first hour.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
October 19, 2017, 06:39:26 PM
I traded all my NEO for Red Pulse so waiting for it to get listed so I can buy some more back again.  I'm missing out on generating a bit of GAS every day.  Fortunately altcoins aren't pumping at the moment because of Bitcoin so hopefully I can get back in before the price jumps.
October 19, 2017, 03:26:28 PM

No news as far as I know, but today or tomorrow we'll get some updates no doubt. Keep your eyes open, especially on twitter/telegram
October 18, 2017, 04:02:03 AM
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 07:17:32 PM
I really like the NEON wallet and free Gas... Very nice
Neon wallet is so easy to use and claim gas. The Neo Gui wallet is complicated for me. I used Neon to participate in the RPX ico. I hope they update it soon so that i can transfer my RPX to an exchange once it is listed in an ecxhange.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 12:49:50 PM
Reading the first 20 pages of this thread is terrifying and a true indicator that nobody knows what the hell they are talking about.  Grin

Whatever price you bought at....HODL.
October 16, 2017, 12:05:20 PM
neo short term predictions are so tough right now... all ta looks good.. but fud and forks keep getting in the way.... opinions for the near future?? I am hodling strong but I bought at .008  Embarrassed...
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 10:56:16 AM
I am planning to buy some Neo. What do you think? Will it drop more or is it the right price to buy for long term? I already have some that i bought before.

it'll drop more until the bitcoin fork OR until october 19th. If the chinese come out and say they'll accept NEO as the official ICO funder, it'll go up a little more, but overall the alts are bearish right now, so I'd wait until 25$ at least

We have 9 days to go befre the Bitcoin Gold fork. Hope after the fork, NEO and other altcoins can recover.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 10:52:40 AM
Red Pulse ICO was a disaster. Neo needs more catalysts in the weeks to come to reverse this downtrend.

If 10 milion dollar is a disaster...
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
October 16, 2017, 07:09:11 AM
Dont think we will go higher $ wise but compared to btc we will go higher then 50k after btc fork hype
Activity: 840
Merit: 504
October 16, 2017, 06:05:36 AM
neo was strong enough in this recent altcoin bloodbath. Most of coins lost almost their half value in bitcoin, however new and other strong coins such as ethereum and litecoin increased in usd value even though decreased in bitcoin value.
once the bloodbath is over neo price will go a new ath in my opinion
This is true observation. NEO has very hards registance even this bloodbath its act very strong. Neo has just had a hugely successful ICO like redplus, so fforecast the value will bloom up beyond $45
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
October 15, 2017, 08:00:36 AM
neo was strong enough in this recent altcoin bloodbath. Most of coins lost almost their half value in bitcoin, however new and other strong coins such as ethereum and litecoin increased in usd value even though decreased in bitcoin value.
I agree. NEO stabilized on ~50k which is a good price, in my opinion, especially considering total alts market
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
October 15, 2017, 07:52:31 AM
October 15, 2017, 07:07:35 AM
I am planning to buy some Neo. What do you think? Will it drop more or is it the right price to buy for long term? I already have some that i bought before.

it'll drop more until the bitcoin fork OR until october 19th. If the chinese come out and say they'll accept NEO as the official ICO funder, it'll go up a little more, but overall the alts are bearish right now, so I'd wait until 25$ at least
Pages:
Jump to: