Pages:
Author

Topic: Antshares/ NEO [NEO] - page 18. (Read 102791 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
October 10, 2017, 07:20:09 PM
Antshares/NEO is a good investment, the only thing is on what kind of term, on a longer term? super long term? or a extremely long term? I dont see NEO gaining big prizes in the near future, bitcoin and ethereum aren't fully evolved as of now, people saying NEO used and invested big in China are full of nonsense, the Chinese are not the big investors of NEO the western people are the biggest investors of NEO, as long as NEO doesn't come up with huge news it will not even get to 50 like the previous ath.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
October 10, 2017, 06:32:46 PM
After the RPX Red Pulse ICO.. what and when will be the next ICO on NEO ? In the past I have read something about Agrello ICO.

It is called https://apheliontoken.com/ It is decentralized exchange for neo tokens
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
October 10, 2017, 05:41:34 PM
After the RPX Red Pulse ICO.. what and when will be the next ICO on NEO ? In the past I have read something about Agrello ICO.
Activity: 266
Merit: 190
October 10, 2017, 05:18:53 PM
I like this one but afraiding of China! I am staying away from chinese Project.
Activity: 139
Merit: 104
October 10, 2017, 05:04:05 PM
Anyone else have problems sending their NEO? I have 72 antshares in my balance but I can only send 2, why is that and how can I fix it?

Hey, what wallet are you using? I'm using the neo-gui wallet, and everything seems to be working fine Smiley

Yeah that one

Strange. Everything seems to work for me. Although it does take a while to start the application at times..
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
October 10, 2017, 11:12:55 AM
WTF is wrong with NEO now?

I'm losing and it seems it's getting worse and worse. ...I really don't know what to do now. PLEASE DONT LET NEO DIE. ...fuuuck

I think there is nothing to worry about. All alts are suffering right now due to dumping of coins for BTC.  Admittedly, NEO is taking more hit than others  and it could be due to the RPX ICO debacle.  I do believe it is only temporary.  I still believe and HODLing it. Smiley

Did you check the whole market? All alts are bleeding. I think NEO has one of with great support level nowadays @570k and @520k, and it will eventually rise up dont worry.
rpx ico hype is going off and it didnt went as planed...also everyone is cahsing out from alts to buy more btc since they think that they will get 1k$ again
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 10, 2017, 10:39:46 AM
Anyone else have problems sending their NEO? I have 72 antshares in my balance but I can only send 2, why is that and how can I fix it?

Hey, what wallet are you using? I'm using the neo-gui wallet, and everything seems to be working fine Smiley

Yeah that one
October 10, 2017, 08:33:15 AM
Better dump this coin NEO.

CEO of NEO was advisor for RPX sale that made fraud either on purpose or due to incompetent team of devs who themselves could not figure out how smart contract works! And as result 3.200+ people need to get their NEO MANUALLY refunded in year 2017!

Remember... CEO of NEO was their advisor, to make it run smooth... I guess he himself does not know how his own coin and platform work... Brilliant and congratulation!

shit happens, it's an ambitious project and obviously some things went wrong, doesn't make neo/rpx a bad coin

The reason many people are mad is because it is a GOOD coin and they failed to get what they deserved/wanted because of inconsistencies of the ICO team.  Others benefited because of the fumble and they will support the team for it.

Bottom line the 2nd hour debacle wasn't handled fairly.  All-in-all the ICO went okay...but could have been much better.

true

Pretty stressful ICO, considering that their website was not working and my wallet wasn't fully synced yet. But I guess that last part was my own fault :p
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 10, 2017, 08:32:06 AM

I'm losing and it seems it's getting worse and worse. ...I really don't know what to do now. PLEASE DONT LET NEO DIE. ...fuuuck

I think there is nothing to worry about. All alts are suffering right now due to dumping of coins for BTC.  Admittedly, NEO is taking more hit than others  and it could be due to the RPX ICO debacle.  I do believe it is only temporary.  I still believe and HODLing it. Smiley

Did you check the whole market? All alts are bleeding. I think NEO has one of with great support level nowadays @570k and @520k, and it will eventually rise up dont worry.

Right, NEO has great support level but if that will break then we can see it dump more and then I will buy more if that happens. Neo is a great token and great team our money is in the right hands.
October 10, 2017, 08:19:21 AM

October 09, 2017, 06:05:12 PM
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
October 09, 2017, 04:42:49 PM

I think there is nothing to worry about. All alts are suffering right now due to dumping of coins for BTC.  Admittedly, NEO is taking more hit than others  and it could be due to the RPX ICO debacle.  I do believe it is only temporary.  I still believe and HODLing it. Smiley

October 09, 2017, 03:52:16 PM

I'm buying more, thanks fudders lol
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
October 09, 2017, 03:41:03 PM

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
October 09, 2017, 03:34:44 PM

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 09, 2017, 01:53:18 PM
Im just really disappointed that neo's build up tot 880k and 830k sat takes 5 days, while tearing it down all the way to 620k can happen in 24 hours. Not that I can do anything about it, I'm invested in it wanting to see neo meets its ath and beyond, but at this time it's hard to keep a positive mind about it. Don't understand 24 hours after redpulse ICO the price drops so hard. Than it all was a build for the ICO, while October needs to be a great month for neo with all the venues.

Hoping that China will come back in real soon and Neo will bring good news and fortune to all Neo holders.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 09, 2017, 11:58:50 AM
My gut feeling is that NEO will make or break based on its first few ICO that are held on the platform.

Redpulse sold out within a minute of the second round of funding coming online, that's a strong indication that either the project is solid and has great support, or that people are speculating and expecting it to rise a tremendous amount in value.

If it does well, I can see NEO rising in value alongside their Alt.

I've held NEO since the 6 dollar range and just let the gas build up, selling each month for some more Eth for new ICO, and will continue to do so as long as GAS remains at a fairly decent price.
October 09, 2017, 11:53:38 AM
Better dump this coin NEO.

CEO of NEO was advisor for RPX sale that made fraud either on purpose or due to incompetent team of devs who themselves could not figure out how smart contract works! And as result 3.200+ people need to get their NEO MANUALLY refunded in year 2017!

Remember... CEO of NEO was their advisor, to make it run smooth... I guess he himself does not know how his own coin and platform work... Brilliant and congratulation!

shit happens, it's an ambitious project and obviously some things went wrong, doesn't make neo/rpx a bad coin

The reason many people are mad is because it is a GOOD coin and they failed to get what they deserved/wanted because of inconsistencies of the ICO team.  Others benefited because of the fumble and they will support the team for it.

Bottom line the 2nd hour debacle wasn't handled fairly.  All-in-all the ICO went okay...but could have been much better.

true
Activity: 2
October 09, 2017, 11:06:27 AM
I already lost tremendous amount on NEO due to panic buying/selling. I dont want to do the same mistake. Being a newbie on this, i still need to learn a lot about this game. I guess, ill just leave what i currently have for NEO. And will buy more bitcoin instead? But the price is getting higher and higher for bitcoin. still a good time to buy?
Activity: 28
October 09, 2017, 10:39:43 AM
So RPX was the first ICO on NEO? Any new projects coming in short term? I was pretty surprised because of recent drop in price of NEO (almost sold everything in panic).
Pages:
Jump to: