Pages:
Author

Topic: Antshares/ NEO [NEO] - page 2. (Read 102791 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
April 10, 2018, 06:49:32 PM
I think neo is getting better. It can help to be valued at $ 70-80. now the investor must be profitable.  Huh Cool
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 11:59:42 AM
Neo coin is being sold at very cheap prices right now.New neo-based projects begin to emerge.It will increase further towards June.At least 300 dollars in June
I, too, very much hope for NEO. Invested in it more than 50% of its total capital. I believe that in the future NEO will be replaced by the Etherium.
Activity: 232
April 10, 2018, 07:52:05 AM
Neo coin is being sold at very cheap prices right now.New neo-based projects begin to emerge.It will increase further towards June.At least 300 dollars in June
that's great for investers and neo holders. NEO still stable at $50. a lot of news on way way. excited  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
April 08, 2018, 05:18:50 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
April 08, 2018, 05:09:47 PM
neo is trading at the critical levels of $48, which is the March 18 lows.

If it breaks, there is no major support until the price reaches $31.15 levels.

If the support holds, there can be a possibility of a double bottom formation.

hope so, neo will be invalidated if the prices sustain above $65 levels.

Any altcoin follows BTC\USD price , unfortunately... So, prices of alts in USD depends on BTC now.
Activity: 126
April 01, 2018, 05:24:52 AM
Antshares / NEO is the first Chinese block chain project.  NEO is developing and aiming a community jut like Etheruem and it is designed as block chain technology same as well Etheruem.
NEO could definitely replace Ethereum if it is given the opportunity and the only thing that could resolve the issue of who’s the best in technology these coins are using. In some other aspects the popularity of this NEO will lead in beating Etheruem.
Activity: 182
Merit: 118
April 01, 2018, 04:39:35 AM
neo is trading at the critical levels of $48, which is the March 18 lows.

If it breaks, there is no major support until the price reaches $31.15 levels.

If the support holds, there can be a possibility of a double bottom formation.

hope so, neo will be invalidated if the prices sustain above $65 levels.
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
March 31, 2018, 10:37:02 AM
NEO Council Monthly Report – February and March https://neo.org/blog/Details/3072

There have been a few community members asking where the monthly report for February went. To put it shortly; January report was released late because of DevCon (released Feb 6th), and shortly thereafter we entered the Chinese New Year with close to two weeks holidays. While I am sure that the NEO community would love to see a report of each team member's holiday, we will give them the freedom to post that through their own channels. Instead of writing a report for roughly 10 days' work (which also were an option), we summarize February and March in a longer report now instead.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
ICO reviews through objective analysis
March 19, 2018, 05:37:06 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
March 18, 2018, 11:14:29 AM
I am planning on buying ANS ? any opinion?

NEO has been one of the best strongest coins to look at. No doubt to invest in. There have been positive vibration around about NEO and it has shown its streghth as well. Seriously I was dicussing to buy NEO with my friend and have decided to buy few NEOs in two days. Believe this would return a good profit either in a year or in few years. We have other best coins like Monero, Dash, Mark and ETH as well. Getting money to invest in these coins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
March 18, 2018, 10:45:47 AM
check ContractNET ico and Universa i think will beat NEON and Ethereum .
It have some doubts about Universa. There are rumors about nothing any development from Universa team. And all their words about super performance blockchain are words only. May be it's rumors but there is no smoke without fire
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
March 18, 2018, 09:26:29 AM

Both sounded like ARK and ICX.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 08:00:03 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
March 18, 2018, 07:35:33 AM
Does anyone know when neo team will release more coins in circulation,saw somewhere that they should release 10 million coins in may but cant verify it anywhere Undecided Because if that is true we might even go back to 30$...
Activity: 378
March 17, 2018, 11:31:55 PM
So is NEO still worth it? It seemed like an unstoppable train but now it's just falling with no breaks. The whole market is down, but NEO seemed to fell harder with absolutely no bounce.

It's really tempting to buy now, but I'm getting cold feet looking at the chart.
Neo is one of the best technology out there in the cryptocurrency market. It has already fallen a lot with the entire market but still shown so much strength in price compared to other coins. I believe in the future of Neo and currently buying some myself. After the market rebounds, its price will rise sharply and you can accumulate GAS too until its price starts rising back.
Activity: 11
March 16, 2018, 06:47:48 PM
So is NEO still worth it? It seemed like an unstoppable train but now it's just falling with no breaks. The whole market is down, but NEO seemed to fell harder with absolutely no bounce.

It's really tempting to buy now, but I'm getting cold feet looking at the chart.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
February 25, 2018, 03:23:38 PM
This thread keeps reminding me how I missed one of the best opportunity that I have.

I could have got a load of ANS at $1 a piece. And NEO at $15 a piece. Still don't figure out how I missed it.

Angry Angry Angry
I am in the same situation. My friend advised, even forced me to buy in June at a price of 1.6$. Now I remember it with pain. Sad

Likewise, I bought litecoin at 4$ a piece and sold them at 12$. Roll with the punches guys, theres no going back, figure out how to make the best out of it.
Activity: 378
February 22, 2018, 12:46:16 PM
The Neo Council is airdropping ONT to Neo hodlers. For each Neo, we will receive 0.2 Ontology token. https://medium.com/ontologynetwork/the-neo-council-airdrop-faq-4b1694928373
Activity: 182
January 29, 2018, 03:45:38 PM
This thread keeps reminding me how I missed one of the best opportunity that I have.

I could have got a load of ANS at $1 a piece. And NEO at $15 a piece. Still don't figure out how I missed it.

Angry Angry Angry
I am in the same situation. My friend advised, even forced me to buy in June at a price of 1.6$. Now I remember it with pain. Sad
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
January 29, 2018, 02:24:10 PM
NEO is one of the few coins that is going up today recovering from the bear market of recent weeks. It could be due to some impressive ICOs that are being released on their blockchain, or the fact that investors are snapping up some cheap'ish coins before the inevitable boom that will occur this year. It could be the next ethereum hitting $1000 by Dec 2018 Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: