Pages:
Author

Topic: Antshares/ NEO [NEO] - page 4. (Read 102791 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122
January 14, 2018, 07:27:29 PM
True, I also hodl some NEO since $8 and kept buying until $35 but didn’t buy a lot. Looks like we will see Neo at $200 by the end of the month and hopefully top 5 soon.

Somehow, I feel you're "not a lot" is a lot for many of us. Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
January 14, 2018, 07:11:32 PM
NEO I wish I held, why did I let you go? Sad

because you could not prove strong nerves and sold with panic...
i hodl NEO since the time i bought this tokens under the name ANS  Wink Cool

I absolutely agree, NEO is one of my bags which never stressed me to hodl, because I always believed in it and will do so in the future  Smiley
True, I also hodl some NEO since $8 and kept buying until $35 but didn’t buy a lot. Looks like we will see Neo at $200 by the end of the month and hopefully top 5 soon.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 13, 2018, 09:02:39 AM
I still don't understand why some scum like TRON is worth 18 billion and no NEO... It's not fair. In the future 3 months I see NEO 3x-5x is very easy. We all long for this wait neo is one of the best potentials in 2018. Over $ 1,000 too think the autumn will see
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 08:56:19 AM

i hodl NEO since the time i bought this tokens under the name ANS  Wink Cool

I absolutely agree, NEO is one of my bags which never stressed me to hodl, because I always believed in it and will do so in the future  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 13, 2018, 08:53:28 AM

i hodl NEO since the time i bought this tokens under the name ANS  Wink Cool
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 08:27:43 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 09:45:11 PM
We are seeing many new ICOs coming to NEO platform so it is going to be very good in 2018.
QTUM is great too so buy that as well.

Can you give some examples? to be honest I haven't seen any ICO's on their platform.

On other topic , Bittrex has Neo withdraws on hold and has a notification that with information which goes something like they are waiting on NEO update or something. Do somebody knows more of this ?
Red pulse was the first Neo ICO, it has done really well since the ICO price was less than $0.03.

Other few upcoming ICOs in their platform I am aware of are Apex, Ontology, Thekey, Zeepin, Nex and there are a lot more. Just google and you can find them all.

If they will accept contributions in only NEO, this may increase the demand for NEO so the price also increases with the demand. If they accept ETH, this is interesting for NEO based projects. I'll check them out.
January 10, 2018, 09:15:08 PM
We are seeing many new ICOs coming to NEO platform so it is going to be very good in 2018.

Can you give some examples? to be honest I haven't seen any ICO's on their platform.

On other topic , Bittrex has Neo withdraws on hold and has a notification that with information which goes something like they are waiting on NEO update or something. Do somebody knows more of this ?
Red pulse was the first Neo ICO, it has done really well since the ICO price was less than $0.03.

Other few upcoming ICOs in their platform I am aware of are Apex, Ontology, Thekey, Zeepin, Nex and there are a lot more. Just google and you can find them all.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
January 10, 2018, 07:52:47 PM

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 07:35:40 PM
Im holding on to my NEO that I bought over half a year ago. I believe that the NEO blockchain is still on the beginning of its journey and that there is a long way of prosperity for it to come. Im looking forward for it to reach $300 in no time. Maybe by march 2018. Im highly confident in NEO.
Activity: 74
January 10, 2018, 06:37:41 PM
I totally failed to buy NEO like one month ago. I will invest now. Lesson learned Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
January 10, 2018, 04:35:42 PM
NEO is one of the best investments for 2018 for me, I regret selling it for 30$. As well as QTUM, that's crazy how two similar projects can hold top 2 and 3 places in your portfolio

I scalped the majority of my NEO holding and converted them to RPX, not sorry one bit because RPX did x12 Cheesy

NEO used to be my top holding, now it is #4, RPX is #1.
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
January 10, 2018, 04:20:42 PM
NEO is one of the best investments for 2018 for me, I regret selling it for 30$. As well as QTUM, that's crazy how two similar projects can hold top 2 and 3 places in your portfolio
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
January 10, 2018, 03:44:06 PM
Neo looks ready to spike after the correction is over. Even when everything seems to be going south, Neo has actually managed to increase from $100 to $125. It is the only top coin which hasnt seen a big spike but rather increased steadily. Lots of ICO are coming in the platform.

Because NEO is a very promising project, the same as Ethereum, so slowly but surely it will grow for several more years.
January 10, 2018, 03:40:11 PM
Neo looks ready to spike after the correction is over. Even when everything seems to be going south, Neo has actually managed to increase from $100 to $125. It is the only top coin which hasnt seen a big spike but rather increased steadily. Lots of ICO are coming in the platform.
Activity: 50
January 01, 2018, 05:10:18 PM
Qtum is a gem that will keep growing in the long run. They have combined the best of bitcoin and ethereum in their blockchain. They are more focused on the business based customers.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 04:50:33 PM

QTUM is also a nice blockchain itself. But NEO has the advantage of Chinese market and lots of ICO will be created on NEO system as you already know. This can cause NEO to reach $200 level next year, who knows.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
January 01, 2018, 04:43:19 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
January 01, 2018, 04:36:23 PM
NEO is rising while bitcoin is falling, this is due to the number of ICOs that is running on the NEO blockchain. It will be just like Ethereum and the mega pump will take place in 2018 when it goes from $70 to $300 in a matter of months
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
January 01, 2018, 02:42:46 PM
I dumped my NEO because according to the Chinese, it's only the west who are crazy about NEO, but what Chinese are really interested in is Qtum. No, I did not buy Qtum, I think it already has grown too much for me to get into, but it's the reason why I got rid of my NEO.
This is what I heard from a few Chinese people themselves. I'm not claiming anything myself.
Pages:
Jump to: