Pages:
Author

Topic: Antshares/ NEO [NEO] - page 22. (Read 102844 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 118
October 01, 2017, 03:51:31 PM
NEO # 5 highest percentage gainer on coinmarket.cap. hodlrs doing great! Stay long; stay strong...
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
October 01, 2017, 12:34:39 PM
NEO is gonna moon again yall, youre a genius if you bought at $15. I didnt get until around $20 but still seeing some gains!
that's how this coin was created surprising and allowing investors to earn while project still progressing, for sure bag holders are just waiting for their
opportunities to sell again with their decent earnings, well better to keep checking and wait till the dumpers sell their coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
October 01, 2017, 10:28:39 AM
NEO is gonna moon again yall, youre a genius if you bought at $15. I didnt get until around $20 but still seeing some gains!
count me too Cheesy when price comeback 20$ I bought some and now it over 32$. awesome project. set sell order at 40$ and cutloss at 30$.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 01, 2017, 09:47:12 AM
I am a new NEO investor and, in the past, I invested mostly in Ethereum. When doing a transaction with Ethereum, I can choose the amount of gas for my transaction to have a higher priority to be mined compared to other transactions.

Is it possible to make the same thing on my NEO wallet (NEON or NEO Gui) when I send to an other NEO address?

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 30, 2017, 03:12:09 PM

I bought a bunch at 5$, sold 25 of them yesterday at 30$ and bought about 9000 sonm, not because I don't believe in NEO but because I think Sonm could grow faster right now, it's easier for sonm to go to 1$ (its ATH) than for NEO to go to 300$. Both scenarios would give me the exact same profit so I'll take my chances with sonm
Activity: 3
September 30, 2017, 02:31:26 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 30, 2017, 02:25:40 PM
since the neo coins are pre mined & the quantities of both neo and gas are capped with the total known in advance, why was i surprised by a drastic reduction in my gas dividend? is there a set day for such a reduction?
if based on releasing more neo coins, is there a schedule of releases?
is it arbitrary?

Theres no clear way of determining how much gas you'll generate, I'm afraid, the neotogas website isn't accurate
Activity: 182
Merit: 118
September 30, 2017, 01:53:20 PM
since the neo coins are pre mined & the quantities of both neo and gas are capped with the total known in advance, why was i surprised by a drastic reduction in my gas dividend? is there a set day for such a reduction?
if based on releasing more neo coins, is there a schedule of releases?
is it arbitrary?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 30, 2017, 12:38:04 AM
Neo is flying high. Its time to add more to the stack. I think buying Neo now will be like buying Eth in early days. I have been following Neo for a while and bought some myself at $15 when it dropped few days ago.

I didn't follow NEO that closely for a few days and completely missed that dip.  Kicking myself for not paying better attention. 
Cheesy you should follow some trade group to notif everything about your coin. too many coin to follow so we need help from other people
Activity: 21
September 29, 2017, 10:43:41 PM
Neo is flying high. Its time to add more to the stack. I think buying Neo now will be like buying Eth in early days. I have been following Neo for a while and bought some myself at $15 when it dropped few days ago.

I didn't follow NEO that closely for a few days and completely missed that dip.  Kicking myself for not paying better attention. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 29, 2017, 10:32:55 PM
I just bought few more Neo before the Red Pulse ICO. Should have bought when it was $20. I am hoping it doesn't fall below $30 after October 8.
Activity: 50
September 28, 2017, 09:56:53 PM
Activity: 11
September 28, 2017, 08:51:41 PM
NEO is a good coin now. But I think price can fall down a little bit. then I will invest more
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
September 28, 2017, 06:52:59 PM
NEOs first ICO, Red Pulse, in under 2 weeks.  This is good news for holders of NEO, cheaper coins for all!  Well actually, let me get this right; hard cap of $15million, 1 NEO = 1,000RPX, so the higher price of NEO, the less tokens in circulation meaning a more valuable token!
15 mil is close to 4k btc which isnt even the 50% daily volume on bittrex for neo,yeah i get your point about higher price for neo but still pump so hard 1 coin so you could get another on ico that is even limited on amount you can buy....makes no sense
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
September 28, 2017, 03:34:08 PM
I can notice, recent uptrend in NEO. Its happened due to red pulse ico presale october 8th. There are a lot of factors at play, you cant pin it down to one reason. Also the fact that NEO will be listed on a Korean exchange. Looking to buy more. Do you think it will dip again or should I buy now?

Todays small dip is probably the lowest we will see for a bit.
Im expecting NEO to continue climbing for the next week until more news is released.
Its a hold at-least through the upcoming ICO phase.
I agree with you, NEO will also update their wallet on October 1st, it also may cause price growth
Activity: 252
September 28, 2017, 02:54:54 PM
NEOs first ICO, Red Pulse, in under 2 weeks.  This is good news for holders of NEO, cheaper coins for all!  Well actually, let me get this right; hard cap of $15million, 1 NEO = 1,000RPX, so the higher price of NEO, the less tokens in circulation meaning a more valuable token!
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
September 28, 2017, 02:36:47 PM
I can notice, recent uptrend in NEO. Its happened due to red pulse ico presale october 8th. There are a lot of factors at play, you cant pin it down to one reason. Also the fact that NEO will be listed on a Korean exchange. Looking to buy more. Do you think it will dip again or should I buy now?

Todays small dip is probably the lowest we will see for a bit.
Im expecting NEO to continue climbing for the next week until more news is released.
Its a hold at-least through the upcoming ICO phase.
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
September 28, 2017, 02:32:57 PM
I can notice, the recent uptrend in NEO. It's happened due to red pulse ICO presale October 8th. There are a lot of factors at play, you can't pin it down to one reason. Also the fact that NEO will be listed on a Korean exchange. Looking to buy more. Do you think it will dip again or should I buy now?
Activity: 126
September 28, 2017, 11:40:50 AM
not sure it has anything to do with today's correction, but NEO's first listing on a Korean exchange has been postponed to tomorrow (was supposed to happen today) https://neonewstoday.com/exchanges/coinnest-becomes-first-korean-exchange-list-neo/ it's not BitHumb, but it'd be sweet to wake up to another NEO rally  tomorrow Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
September 28, 2017, 09:01:34 AM
Chinese coins quickly began to win back the fall, on rumors that in October the exchanges will be regulated, very interesting
Chinese whales had accumulation period that is all
Pages:
Jump to: