Pages:
Author

Topic: Antshares/ NEO [NEO] - page 24. (Read 102838 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 101
September 27, 2017, 08:33:13 AM
Ahh man, i should bought more at ~$20, hopefully drops abit on weekend dip so I can get some for Red Pulse
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
September 27, 2017, 08:21:23 AM
I believe NEO will continue to rise till new wallet released, then we will see a slight drop, but not for long, just till RedPulse ICO
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
September 27, 2017, 07:22:09 AM
I think after get profit from this pump. we should hold usdt to see whap happen next before invest again

What will NEO do the upcoming days with Red Pulse coming up on October 8th... Will we see ATH? It's building a lot of strength, don't believe it will dip under 700k sats anytime soon

I think we will see NEO making new ATH in coming days and CHINA will be opening its exchange again maybe by OCTOBER 18 so it means people will be loading up a lot of NEO before that day comes.
Activity: 840
Merit: 117
September 27, 2017, 06:41:58 AM
i finally figured out what to call it...it seems to me that neo is trading in a very (well behaved) way...looks like a controlled buying that indicates a sophisticated algorithm at work here and i am betting it continues steadily for another 3 weeks.....
Activity: 329
September 27, 2017, 06:30:24 AM
Hope u guys listen to my buy call when we where entering buying zone.  Neo broke 30$ next bulltrain to 40$. Remove ur sell orders.
Perfectly between the lines.

Bitcoin broke 4000$ level. Need some more confirmations on this before we lay the way open to 5000$

Edit:   confirmed.  BTC is on bull train!! Train to 5000$ is open.

Have a nice day guys!!!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 27, 2017, 06:12:54 AM
I think after get profit from this pump. we should hold usdt to see whap happen next before invest again

What will NEO do the upcoming days with Red Pulse coming up on October 8th... Will we see ATH? It's building a lot of strength, don't believe it will dip under 700k sats anytime soon
NRF
Activity: 279
September 26, 2017, 08:41:55 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
September 26, 2017, 07:07:56 PM
I think NEO is up because BTC is up to almost $4k USD again, I'd wait for weekend price drop on Friday/Sat then buy.

I haven't read the whole thread but neo is about to hit coinnest, a korean exchange on thursday! Seeing as no korean exchanges (that I know of) list neo yet, this will open a huge new market. They'll be a direct pairing of KRW/NEO for the first time.
Not forgetting a new huge south korean exchange opening early october which will list neo and dozens of others.

Pure speculation now on my part, but that's suddenly a LOT of people who are able to easily buy neo from their own currency...could well push the price $30+

https://neonewstoday.com/exchanges/coinnest-becomes-first-korean-exchange-list-neo/
if etc was pumped to 22,5$ with korea only then neo will be 50$ minimum
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
September 26, 2017, 01:11:37 PM
I think NEO is up because BTC is up to almost $4k USD again, I'd wait for weekend price drop on Friday/Sat then buy.

I haven't read the whole thread but neo is about to hit coinnest, a korean exchange on thursday! Seeing as no korean exchanges (that I know of) list neo yet, this will open a huge new market. They'll be a direct pairing of KRW/NEO for the first time.
Not forgetting a new huge south korean exchange opening early october which will list neo and dozens of others.

Pure speculation now on my part, but that's suddenly a LOT of people who are able to easily buy neo from their own currency...could well push the price $30+

https://neonewstoday.com/exchanges/coinnest-becomes-first-korean-exchange-list-neo/
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 26, 2017, 12:48:20 PM
NEO and GAS pushing each other into 30s.

I guess Neo will be 32 by this week

I expect to see it drop back to around 22$ when the exchange closes, as it'll pump up the FUD a bit, but leading up to the RP ICO we'll see it reach the 30's again

Exchange FUD is already over so it doesnt matter when is the closure date. Chinese exchanges are not trading NEO. Volume comes from Bittrex, Bitfinex and Binance.

Hmm you might be right, still the china situation might be cause for fud. Don't forget the majority of investors are emotional traders. Fud moves the masses, otherwise panic sell-offs would be nonexistent
September 26, 2017, 12:44:51 PM
red pulse, great potential

Nice job hijacking the NEO thread. Anyway just wanted to show my support for NEO. The Chinese government won't be able to stop this powerhouse team. Congratulations to all the NEO hodlers. Price will be back up very soon.

not hijacking anything. Someone asked a question and I answered it.
Activity: 131
September 26, 2017, 12:44:12 PM

I expect to see it drop back to around 22$ when the exchange closes, as it'll pump up the FUD a bit, but leading up to the RP ICO we'll see it reach the 30's again

Exchange FUD is already over so it doesnt matter when is the closure date. Chinese exchanges are not trading NEO. Volume comes from Bittrex, Bitfinex and Binance.
Activity: 840
Merit: 117
September 26, 2017, 12:43:25 PM
what will happen with the neo price when a couple of chinees exchanges close in the biginning of october??
Nothing, most of coins are already moved on other exchanges and China ban won't last long
yup mate! china cant ban exchanges last long .. i think china ban exchanges just for regulation ... china want to verify all exchanges .. annd after verl ify they will ban illegal and scam exchanges... what you say about it ??
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
September 26, 2017, 12:38:44 PM
red pulse, great potential

Nice job hijacking the NEO thread. Anyway just wanted to show my support for NEO. The Chinese government won't be able to stop this powerhouse team. Congratulations to all the NEO hodlers. Price will be back up very soon.
September 26, 2017, 12:37:33 PM

Activity: 131
September 26, 2017, 12:28:16 PM

September 26, 2017, 09:06:39 AM
what will happen with the neo price when a couple of chinees exchanges close in the biginning of october??
Nothing, most of coins are already moved on other exchanges and China ban won't last long
China exchange will comeback soon. They close because China want control unverify exchange. They need apply to get accept from gov
Yeah thats why i said that ban wont last long
Activity: 625
io.ezystayz.com
September 26, 2017, 08:10:29 AM
China exchange will comeback soon. They close because China want control unverify exchange. They need apply to get accept from gov
September 26, 2017, 07:46:40 AM

Neo had its drop a few days ago so this time it won't affect it so much. Don't forget the RP ICO is october 8th so I'm sure some people are still gonna try to get some cheap neo to invest
September 26, 2017, 07:45:12 AM
Pages:
Jump to: