Pages:
Author

Topic: Antshares/ NEO [NEO] - page 28. (Read 102838 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
September 20, 2017, 08:11:37 PM
I believe that NEO come back to 40 soon

Depending on the support it gets from the Chinese government it may be possible.

China's the wildwest for business - hopefully NEO gets some support in it. Looking at how they've been doing so far, I'm sure they will.

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
September 20, 2017, 07:31:31 PM
Because china will lift the ICO ban, it's only a matter of time. Also, NEO Quantum is coming, and onchain isn't slowing down any time soon. There's no reason NOT to expect the ATH within 2 - 4 months

NEO holders are expecting for the price of NEO to increase anytime this month as the ghost month is finally over but the price as of this moment is still is just jumping back and fort from 496k to 508k.

Give it some time bud, I'm hoping that by December this year NEO has reached its all time high as there are ICOs that will utilize NEO.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 20, 2017, 05:36:50 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 20, 2017, 05:23:09 PM
Why does everyone seem to be so optimistic about NEO?
I'm not trying to be pessimistic but would really appreciate if someone shares with me why NEO might reach ATH anytime soon if China does not lift the ICO ban?
 Huh

Because china will lift the ICO ban, it's only a matter of time. Also, NEO Quantum is coming, and onchain isn't slowing down any time soon. There's no reason NOT to expect the ATH within 2 - 4 months
Activity: 168
September 20, 2017, 05:17:32 PM
I'm not trying to be pessimistic but would really appreciate if someone shares with me why NEO might reach ATH anytime soon if China does not lift the ICO ban?
 Huh

It will not reach it's ATH anytime soon if there are no positiv new regarding china. But I think many people including myselfe are very optimitisch that china will lift the ban once they contrive a proper system to regulte icos. If that happens NEO will certainly sky rocket since it has much room to grow after it took such a big hit as an effect of the china drama.
Activity: 294
September 20, 2017, 04:59:28 PM
 Huh
Activity: 168
September 20, 2017, 03:53:22 PM
really wanting to add more NEO to my stack........considering i have a decent amount would it be better to just buy more a little at a time or trade in and out grabbing possibly 100 or more coins per trade?......just nervous to trade because I'm not an expert at tech analysis.......

I'm also tempted to buy more but my NEO stack already outweigths my other altcoin stacks so I will buy other coins first and only a small amount of NEO. On the other hand if your portfolio is already balanced enough go and accumulate more NEO. It's a great project developed by ambitious team. In the long run NEO will succeed.
Activity: 224
September 18, 2017, 03:45:45 PM
NEO is really nice, or should i say Antshares, Chinese Ethereum maybe. there are much good coins but NEO is very interesting but at the end nobody knows it what will be on the market
September 18, 2017, 03:03:56 PM
Neo is entering buying zone, look at the chart. Lets see what happens. Volume is still bit low.

overall trend is still looking great, we'll reach the ath again by the end of november if everything clears up
Our dream will come true! I still believe in NEO and i'm sure it'll bounce back, though it might take some time. I still hold NEO in my portfolio and can see long term benefits. It's a long-term hold for sure.

I believe so too. A lot of people remain fixated on the ICO stuff, but NEO can do a lot more than fund ICO's
September 17, 2017, 04:01:27 PM
Neo is entering buying zone, look at the chart. Lets see what happens. Volume is still bit low.

overall trend is still looking great, we'll reach the ath again by the end of november if everything clears up
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
September 17, 2017, 02:58:15 PM
September 17, 2017, 02:36:11 PM
Wait till after the 18th Oct - Chinese elections. They'll reinstate all cryptocurrency exchanges.

Why do you think that?
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
September 17, 2017, 02:25:19 PM
Wait till after the 18th Oct - Chinese elections. They'll reinstate all cryptocurrency exchanges.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
September 17, 2017, 01:47:40 PM
I see a good future for neo in short and long term. Consolidation is over, bad news are over and it is time to test ath again soon
September 17, 2017, 01:46:03 PM
Do you think NEO will work without China?

if Neo and can work without China, it is not in the near future. The main hopes of Neo are connected anyway with China is a big chunk of the market

Indeed, if neo doesn't find a way to collaborate with them, we're not seeing the ATH any time soon
NEO is China's Ethereum. Fully regulated by Chinese government! Neo is solid nothing has changed only dropped relative to Bitcoin, fundamentals strong HODL and buy on this Dip! Neo has a bright future.

i agree with the last part, it does have a bright future no doubt, i believe triple digits by the end of q1 of 2018
Activity: 658
Merit: 282
September 17, 2017, 11:34:26 AM
Why hasn´t the team behind NEO released a statement regarding the China news?
Every Chinese exchange has by now announced their plans for the future in order to keep
their users informed.

Why haven´t the NEO developers done the same thing?
What is stopping them to set up shop in a more ICO friendly
jurisdiction?
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 17, 2017, 11:10:03 AM

if Neo and can work without China, it is not in the near future. The main hopes of Neo are connected anyway with China is a big chunk of the market

Indeed, if neo doesn't find a way to collaborate with them, we're not seeing the ATH any time soon

I think that ways of interaction will be found. If China wanted to ban, he would forbid it. And now the suspension
September 17, 2017, 11:03:29 AM

Activity: 700
Merit: 565
September 16, 2017, 07:43:44 PM
i'm wondering what's the safest between an exchange like Bittrex and Neon Wallet ?
 Does the blockchain security prevents from web-hacking your wallet ?

but after china release baned ico
neo or anstahre price is crash and down price
iam hear if neo is added to poloniex exchanger, but with new rebranding name again
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 16, 2017, 06:15:03 PM

Pages:
Jump to: