Pages:
Author

Topic: Antshares/ NEO [NEO] - page 40. (Read 102838 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 145
September 01, 2017, 07:15:48 AM
Is there a maintenance for Neo Wallet right now?

No, it's working
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 01, 2017, 06:54:00 AM
Is there a maintenance for Neo Wallet right now?
I love crypto
September 01, 2017, 06:47:26 AM
You literally have no clue what NEO is doing and will be doing in the very near future. Imagine investing in Tesla right now; it still would be quite a good investment if you ask me. Now, what if you could've invested in Tesla right before talk got out about the first electric car/space X/... Wouldn't that be a better, more lucrative investment? My point is, why wait for a business to actually have a fully scaled working product, when you can invest before that product hits the market. I guarantee, NEO will rival ETH's price in less than two years.
I wouldnt compare NEO to Tesla. Sure NEO will be valuable in future, but how much? The value itself is all speculation. It could be more than million satoshi or less than that. In future there will hundreds, more likely thousands of coins with real value. Still not all of them will become as valuable as Bitcoin.
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 01, 2017, 06:21:49 AM
NEOs value was way too high, all based purely on future speculation. Why pay million satoshi for coin that doesnt even do anything? The only thing it can do is bring little money if guys after you pay even more for it (kind of like in pyramid). How do you know that NEO is actually worth million satoshi once its use actually starts? You cant do anything with one NEO. You need thousands, tens of thousands.  Instead of looking at the speculative value in exchange one should always think what the real value of the coin is.

Bitcoin is the only proven coin and Ethereum is atleast used for ICOs. NEO is just lots of hot air. Its not proven yet.

You literally have no clue what NEO is doing and will be doing in the very near future. Imagine investing in Tesla right now; it still would be quite a good investment if you ask me. Now, what if you could've invested in Tesla right before talk got out about the first electric car/space X/... Wouldn't that be a better, more lucrative investment? My point is, why wait for a business to actually have a fully scaled working product, when you can invest before that product hits the market. I guarantee, NEO will rival ETH's price in less than two years.
I love crypto
September 01, 2017, 05:37:49 AM
NEOs value was way too high, all based purely on future speculation. Why pay million satoshi for coin that doesnt even do anything? The only thing it can do is bring little money if guys after you pay even more for it (kind of like in pyramid). How do you know that NEO is actually worth million satoshi once its use actually starts? You cant do anything with one NEO. You need thousands, tens of thousands.  Instead of looking at the speculative value in exchange one should always think what the real value of the coin is.

Bitcoin is the only proven coin and Ethereum is atleast used for ICOs. NEO is just lots of hot air. Its not proven yet.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 01, 2017, 05:22:17 AM
For those affected by the upcoming Antshares web wallet shutdown, go to https://neo.org/download and download a web wallet app.
NEON is the easiest and fastest to use though it is technically a 3rd-party app supported by NEO.
NEO-GUI is the official app though it has several issues such as being slow AF and claiming GAS involves having to send your NEO to yourself in order to unlock them. Also, you DO NOT have to transfer your NEO to a new address.
You just have to import your address information using your private key.

Ty for this. Questions from a complete neo n00b:

1. neon wallet, I can claim GAS... I can do this at any time? Any advantage/disadvantage to claiming it when it says I can claim?

2. what is GAS? Is it worth anything to me?

Gas is basically the price you pay to make sure your transactions go as fast as they do in the neo network (or eth network). It's quite valuable, and will only go up in value as the neo/eth networks get more volume.

You shouldn't claim your gas right now, but hold it. Depending on how much neo you hold, your wallet will generate gas. My estimate is that you earn 1 GAS a month for every 100 neo you own. Let's say you hold 50 neo in your wallet. This means in 10 years you'll have generated 60 gas. Given that the gas prices will only go up (as a result of the expansion of crypto itself and the inevitable rise in volume on the neo network), you can be sure each GAS is worth over 100$, so you'll have made 6000$ by doing absolutely nothing.

Thanks, that's very helpful Smiley 

1. If I claim the GAS though, doesn't that mean I hold the same amount of GAS whether I claim as I go along anyway, and as long as I don't sell it, it'll accrue the same monetary value?

2. And, the GAS earned is a separate thing to http://neocoins.net/index.php and staking, correct/incorrect? 

3. If I accrue say 5 GAS, I can keep those and sell NEO should I want to, without losing my GAS - correct/incorrect?

Anyone able to clarify those bolded questions? Thanks Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
September 01, 2017, 04:12:01 AM
i'm wondering what's the safest between an exchange like Bittrex and Neon Wallet ?
 Does the blockchain security prevents from web-hacking your wallet ?
A desktop wallet is always safer. Cold storage is always safest.
September 01, 2017, 04:11:10 AM
NEO is in the process of creating a coin-to-coin exchange called "NEO-X". 
NEO is also NEO-Q which is quantum resistant (i.e., takes unbelievable resources to even approach hacking the code). 
Not only that, but it is going to offer NEO-FS, short for file service, for storing data on the cloud.

Yet people continue to focus on how the Chinese can't (legitimately) buy into Red Pulse using NEO. 
SOOO much positive.  It's on sale, gobble it up!

Could you provide a link to that info? Can't seem to find it
This guy recites upcoming plans pretty well... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYZDslZOq3E&feature=youtu.be

Thanks man!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 01, 2017, 04:07:42 AM
i'm wondering what's the safest between an exchange like Bittrex and Neon Wallet ?
 Does the blockchain security prevents from web-hacking your wallet ?
September 01, 2017, 04:05:17 AM
NEO is also NEO-Q which is quantum resistant (i.e., takes unbelievable resources to even approach hacking the code). 
Not only that, but it is going to offer NEO-FS, short for file service, for storing data on the cloud.

Yet people continue to focus on how the Chinese can't (legitimately) buy into Red Pulse using NEO. 

This guy recites upcoming plans pretty well... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYZDslZOq3E&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 240
Merit: 102
September 01, 2017, 04:02:10 AM
Just got a nice bounce back at the resistance point,  good time to scoop some NEO at a discount,  cheers mate!
September 01, 2017, 03:55:22 AM

Activity: 541
Merit: 500
September 01, 2017, 03:21:34 AM
Good lord, we are doomed.
Panic envelops me, NEO decreases further.

We are going to die?

Please, I pray from the soul ... is there hope?  Cry
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
Crypto Enthusiast and Software Developer
September 01, 2017, 02:58:44 AM
It will rise again. The latest after the ethereum fork
August 31, 2017, 04:44:47 PM

Activity: 532
Merit: 251
August 31, 2017, 04:40:27 PM
Guys dont be mad at me but why the hell did you not sell at above 100s? Price rised along x5 even x10. There are lots of competitors out there, some of them are chinese-if you invested neo because it is chinese. seriously why do you hold? hold is a correct strategy only for bitcoin. Neo is a small office in china where the employees are working in a small workplace, x10 hype was enough to get profit. It is difficult to see the future of neo looking at the graphics, it can both rise or get lower
August 31, 2017, 04:25:43 PM
I know we're all going through some rough times right now.
I just wanted to remind everyone, sometimes NEO grows when everything else is not.
 Keep believing people!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
August 31, 2017, 03:04:09 PM
I am seeing the charts and i am impressed about the actual price of Neo, i did not expected it to drop that much, it is around $30 each coin at the moment.
but that is not a problem, i think that the chineses are trying to lower the price so they can full stock of those coins. Neo has a lot of potential, and it is so recommendable to buy right now that it is cheap.
I would buy some, but i dont have bitcoin at the moment so i can not, haha
August 31, 2017, 02:58:21 PM
I have a really good feeling about September.....I think the ICO's are going to be a huge hit and get us trading around or over the $100 mark.
Cheers NEO hodlers 🍾🙏🏽

I have the same good feeling as you lol, ICOs did wonders for Etherium.  All this China/ICO business is just passing FUD and will be a distant memory before long.
I agree, September will be a good month for Neo, waiting for it to dip a little to buy more
August 31, 2017, 02:55:51 PM
I feel sorry for the people who panic sold there NEO. They won't survive this crypto revolution.
FUD is a disability and they'll learn by there mistakes. Homework is key in this game.
In crypto you need to swallow it all the way through.
Pages:
Jump to: