Pages:
Author

Topic: Antshares/ NEO [NEO] - page 36. (Read 102838 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 101
September 04, 2017, 09:08:37 AM
Alright guys let me clarify what happened to the NEO price by travelling back to the beginning of this year. China temporarely closed a few major exchanges, so prices crashed hard. Now, China wants to keep its investors safe and financially stable by cracking down on scammy ICO's. As we all know, a lot of ICO's in China are being funded by NEO. No more ICO's, means no more immediate need for NEO. Is this however a longterm problem? I don't think so. I believe Neo will be up to 25/30$ by the end of this week. Why? Because 1. it's still an amazing product, 2. Red Pulse will still prove to be a very lucrative investment so anyone not from China/Singapore/USA can still make big bucks, and 3. every time a crash happens, there's always people picking up the scraps. Neo is trading at 20$ right now, almost 3 times as low as its ATH, so we'll see a lot of money pouring in.
Also, China isn't going to permanently ban ICO's, just like they didn't permanently closed the exchanges in the beginning of this year. All they want is to regulate them, but in order to implement the changes, they need to ban them, for now. Honestly no need to worry, if anything buy now, it's not going to go that much lower (we might see 15$ but don't count on it), 20$ per Neo is a hell of a deal
I agree. After everything is settled, NEO will rise even higher since it will be a more thrusted platform.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
All that glitters is not bitcoin
September 04, 2017, 08:59:54 AM
Alright guys let me clarify what happened to the NEO price by travelling back to the beginning of this year. China temporarely closed a few major exchanges, so prices crashed hard. Now, China wants to keep its investors safe and financially stable by cracking down on scammy ICO's. As we all know, a lot of ICO's in China are being funded by NEO. No more ICO's, means no more immediate need for NEO. Is this however a longterm problem? I don't think so. I believe Neo will be up to 25/30$ by the end of this week. Why? Because 1. it's still an amazing product, 2. Red Pulse will still prove to be a very lucrative investment so anyone not from China/Singapore/USA can still make big bucks, and 3. every time a crash happens, there's always people picking up the scraps. Neo is trading at 20$ right now, almost 3 times as low as its ATH, so we'll see a lot of money pouring in.
Also, China isn't going to permanently ban ICO's, just like they didn't permanently closed the exchanges in the beginning of this year. All they want is to regulate them, but in order to implement the changes, they need to ban them, for now. Honestly no need to worry, if anything buy now, it's not going to go that much lower (we might see 15$ but don't count on it), 20$ per Neo is a hell of a deal

I agree, they are stating this law: 
" Illegal financial business activities include: fund-raising targeting not specific objects without legal approval, or other activities that the People’s Bank of China identified as illegal"

So in theory if a chineese regulator aprove an ICO it will be legal. So it could be like in the USA where the SEC has to aprove it first.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 04, 2017, 08:21:54 AM
Activity: 73
September 04, 2017, 07:47:27 AM
I think NEO bonanza is over. Look to other coins now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
September 04, 2017, 07:29:22 AM
this has everything to do with these Chinese. because of the ico announcement .
and everything goes down .no more trust the next days .  this is very annoying
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Valerie, spokesperson for cryptocoincharts.info
September 04, 2017, 07:12:49 AM
NEO is featured in our daily chart segment, see our exclusive animated chart and come comment with your thoughts. Do you think that it will recover?

Chart source:
https://cryptocoincharts.info/pair/neo/btc/bittrex/5-days

Also on twitter:
https://twitter.com/cryptocoinchart/status/904661984758648832
Activity: 238
September 04, 2017, 07:05:24 AM
https://techcrunch.com/2017/09/04/chinas-central-bank-has-banned-icos/?ncid=mobilenavtrend

what will this do to the price of neo?

no fud, genuinely interested as I dont have the time to read 26 pages of this thread.

Banned ICOs list consist from recently China ICOs which are fraudulent. This ICOs not even in top 100 coins and not even on latin language. They are pure Chines icos.

NEO is not an ICO. It is an old rebranded project. I think we could buy now to make a good profit. But I am not sure offcourse. If you buy with fiat there is better alts . But with ETH/BTC Neo has falled more of them ,because it orgin from China
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
September 04, 2017, 06:58:46 AM
I'm surprised by the NEO crash. I expected a drop to this level straight after the massive rise, but it didn't happen, NEO proved remarkably resilient. And then just when I thought it had shown its price to be stable, today happens...
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
September 04, 2017, 06:17:37 AM
yea I get that bud...

actually - let me read up more on NEO. I may well be asking a retarded question
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
September 04, 2017, 06:09:47 AM
ICO's dont effect NEO,  NEO is a decentralized platform like ETH

agreed  Smiley

are smart contracts not a feature?

ICOs != smart contracts.

ICOs are merely a method of fund raising.

legendary
September 04, 2017, 05:49:44 AM

agreed  Smiley

are smart contracts not a feature?
Activity: 240
Merit: 102
September 04, 2017, 05:29:21 AM
legendary
September 04, 2017, 05:27:36 AM
https://techcrunch.com/2017/09/04/chinas-central-bank-has-banned-icos/?ncid=mobilenavtrend

what will this do to the price of neo?

no fud, genuinely interested as I dont have the time to read 26 pages of this thread.
Activity: 240
Merit: 102
September 04, 2017, 05:27:34 AM
This is what I call time to double down! Grin
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
September 04, 2017, 05:25:29 AM
Panic panic, already dropped to 0.0052
yea people crazy,some people buy neo 1m-1.2m  and sell 600k crazy, iam buy 650k  now 550k fast down panic sell, i hope rise.

i think you have believe in the project the project is really amazing and the downfall for the short term doesn't really matters neo is going down day by day but i am really looking forward to it for longer term. for those who have missed the oppertunity before right now it is the perfect time for them to buy neo and fill their bags.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
September 04, 2017, 04:58:54 AM
No doubt this new regulations will hurt much of the ICO link with China, but NEO is still the best in term of its peers right now.

no, nothing special with this new regulations.
all bullshit

People will continue in buying more and more NEO
no one can stop them to buy  Wink
Activity: 140
September 04, 2017, 04:42:36 AM
No doubt this new regulations will hurt much of the ICO link with China, but NEO is still the best in term of its peers right now.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
September 04, 2017, 04:25:50 AM
NEO is flash crashed today and I don't know what's the exact reason. When NEO fell to $29 I thought to purchase more but see now what happened it went below $20 now and I think I'll wait some more time. What do you think guys? Will it go below $15 ?

it is already too low idiot
Activity: 97
September 04, 2017, 04:25:04 AM
I bought at 29 yesterday and thought that was a good price!
I'm going to buy more if it gets below 15.
Activity: 264
TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain
September 04, 2017, 04:20:26 AM
NEO is flash crashed today and I don't know what's the exact reason. When NEO fell to $29 I thought to purchase more but see now what happened it went below $20 now and I think I'll wait some more time. What do you think guys? Will it go below $15 ?
Pages:
Jump to: