Pages:
Author

Topic: Antshares/ NEO [NEO] - page 38. (Read 102838 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 255
September 02, 2017, 03:50:25 PM
NEO price spike at the end of September? Meeting with the Chinese regulator.
It might be spike or a dump, regarding what they decide
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 02, 2017, 01:10:32 PM
NEO price spike at the end of September? Meeting with the Chinese regulator.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
September 02, 2017, 11:38:09 AM
What are people here thinking of doing with RPX in the upcoming ICO?
Send all your NEO? Half your NEO?
A smaller/larger percentage of your NEO than half?
Flip quickly to go back to NEO or just stick it out with RPX?
Initial plan is to go and put half my NEO in but now, I am having 2nd thoughts with all the rules & regs.  I'm a US citizen but my sister (partner investor) is not so she can buy.  Maybe just put 100 NEO instead???

If ever, my plan is a quick flip then re-buy NEO.
September 02, 2017, 11:32:51 AM
What are people here thinking of doing with RPX in the upcoming ICO?
Send all your NEO? Half your NEO?
A smaller/larger percentage of your NEO than half?
Flip quickly to go back to NEO or just stick it out with RPX?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 02, 2017, 11:29:35 AM
I bought my NEO at $5 avg.

I just log into my wallet once in a while to claim gas. I just don't care what the price is be it .0145 BTC all the highs or .007 BTC current price.

I'm HODLing this for atleast next 5-10 years.

September 02, 2017, 11:25:46 AM

Neo council has 50m shares generating gas at the moment.
Last I checked they have about 4.8m gas already  Roll Eyes

WHOA!!! :O mine is a painfully slow trickle LOL
September 02, 2017, 11:17:48 AM
Does anyone know if anything has been said by any of the NEO staff about the regulation announcement?
 I feel like it would be helpful to reassure investors that regulation is actually a good thing in the long run.
 Because that price just keeps dropping and everything else in the top ten is rocketing.
They need to move to reassure people - their Twitter account has been quiet since August 21
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
September 02, 2017, 11:09:59 AM
We should make a thread about gas future price prediction. Holding the free gas is very safe bet for the future.
September 02, 2017, 11:08:12 AM
I have a theory on neo and gas.. ...

Gas has more room for growth than neo in my opinion because gas has real value as tokens to power up neo.. time will come when gas will have more value than neo itself in terms of price. We saw it happen while we are still here at the bottom.imagine when this hits bigtime which it will.
And when a neo based company is approved by china for their citizens to join what do you think will happen? It will confirm this company its legitimacy making it more attractive to investors. Making neo and gas more valuable every time..

I agree with you.  Holding all the GAS my NEO is producing now and might start buying some too...just hate to add another exchange (Binance) Smiley
Neo council has 50m shares generating gas at the moment.
Last I checked they have about 4.8m gas already  Roll Eyes
September 02, 2017, 11:01:30 AM
Imagine what would happen to NEO's price if Chinese ICOs
were forced to have business plans with real prospects and solid teams.
Would anyone trust a ETH project anymore?
September 02, 2017, 10:50:27 AM
I have a theory on neo and gas.. ...

Gas has more room for growth than neo in my opinion because gas has real value as tokens to power up neo.. time will come when gas will have more value than neo itself in terms of price. We saw it happen while we are still here at the bottom.imagine when this hits bigtime which it will.
And when a neo based company is approved by china for their citizens to join what do you think will happen? It will confirm this company its legitimacy making it more attractive to investors. Making neo and gas more valuable every time..

I agree with you.  Holding all the GAS my NEO is producing now and might start buying some too...just hate to add another exchange (Binance) Smiley
September 02, 2017, 10:29:58 AM
If you were a big bank or investor, would you invest or place your multiples
Of millions in an unregulated industry? On a platform that may attract a dodgy ICO that slipped through due to non regulation or risk that an ICO may have links to Asian organised crime.. How would that effect a big bank or company being linked to that.. Big money doesn't f&@$ around..
 No, you wouldn't.. That's why this regulation is EXACTLY WHAT NEO NEEDS! It's bringing stability and investor confidence to the exact target market we want.
These prices are ridiculously cheap and NEO WILL BE HUGE! Bigger than Eth.
 I saw it from the beginning and I see it even clearer now!
HODL! NEO WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU. Shocked
September 02, 2017, 10:25:58 AM
I have a theory on neo and gas.. while i was trading on gas and watching its market cap on cmc the price was 24usd with a market cap of 70m if i remember correctly then all of a sudden it became 200mil with the same value for each shares at 24usd. So coins in circulation was up by 6million from 2million estimate. Theen slowly the market cap is going down and down and with that much coin circulating ofcourse the price would significanlty go down, letting holders push themselves to sell.. so whose gaining from all of this? My theory is someone who initially bought all that extra coins to be in the circulation is manipulating the prices simply because this guy knows what gas value really is in the future. So when the demand comes this guy will definitely earn bigtime. He is preparing for the long game. My guess is neo is probably buying back their gases before it really burst out because they are the only one i can think of doing this feat and knows whats really about to happen. I think gas will be used to get into their icos in the near future not neo shares itself. When that time comes damn. They are gonna be rich as hell, making it more believable because this is how most chinese do their business. My advise get in on it play for the longterm. When icos and neo based companies demand for gas then the price will skyrocket like uve never seen before. Though this is just my opinion. Not a real legitimate financial advice.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
September 02, 2017, 06:38:26 AM
Managed to sell my NEO at 32$, had to accept some loss.

When u read something like this, it is time to buy.
Activity: 541
Merit: 500
September 02, 2017, 05:25:01 AM
yes boom, boom and ...fizzle  Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 02, 2017, 04:53:42 AM
Sorry for that. I sold mine at ~37$ but I'm thinking to buy back at lower prices
But the price should go to the bottom again, I think there will be another comeback from the neo coin, but this time the hype already destroyed by the pboc latest news that already restricted the ico that will be running in the its platform.

HODL scare sellers! Price will boom again soon.
While I agree that holding your coins longer instead of selling at a low price, you have to consider that there are other opportunities out there where you money can be invested instead of waiting for the price of NEO to go back to its previous price. Instead of being a investor, be a trader. Others are taking advantage of the high volatility of NEO, buying low and selling high.

Look at it now, boom boom
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
September 02, 2017, 04:51:29 AM
Sorry for that. I sold mine at ~37$ but I'm thinking to buy back at lower prices
But the price should go to the bottom again, I think there will be another comeback from the neo coin, but this time the hype already destroyed by the pboc latest news that already restricted the ico that will be running in the its platform.

While I agree that holding your coins longer instead of selling at a low price, you have to consider that there are other opportunities out there where you money can be invested instead of waiting for the price of NEO to go back to its previous price. Instead of being a investor, be a trader. Others are taking advantage of the high volatility of NEO, buying low and selling high.
Activity: 126
September 02, 2017, 03:23:07 AM

Activity: 271
September 02, 2017, 02:40:36 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
September 02, 2017, 01:55:35 AM
Pages:
Jump to: