Pages:
Author

Topic: Antshares/ NEO [NEO] - page 46. (Read 102838 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 26, 2017, 05:05:02 AM
Two ICOs are coming on the NEO platform, ALIS on September 1 and Red Pulse on September 10.
NEO does 10,000 transactions per second vs Ethereum's 10.
There is reason to believe that NEO will get accumulated by the end of the month.
Keep a close eye August 29th on NEO cos is about to skyrocket again guys.  Smiley
If i must choose between NEO and ETH i would probably chose NEO
I don't like IPO ICO also, but when you see opportunity on exchanges you forget fast what was all about  Wink
Obviously Neo...Btc will reach 10K $ but take long time.
Neo will move towards 100$ quickly 😁
We should Believe In NEO$.
Yes, not very taught though. Because of the two ICOs are coming on the NEO platform, ALIS and Red Pulse on September. That's what most of us suggest keep holding next few months.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 26, 2017, 04:30:27 AM
On Binance get GAS? Please for info...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 26, 2017, 03:16:53 AM
Two ICOs are coming on the NEO platform, ALIS on September 1 and Red Pulse on September 10.
There is reason to believe that NEO will get accumulated by the end of the month.
Keep a close eye August 29th on NEO cos is about to skyrocket again guys.  Smiley
I don't like IPO ICO also, but when you see opportunity on exchanges you forget fast what was all about  Wink
Obviously Neo...Btc will reach 10K $ but take long time.
Neo will move towards 100$ quickly 😁
We should Believe In NEO$.
August 26, 2017, 03:05:33 AM
Fire sale on NEO. Stock up. Pretty soon we may not see these levels.#Moon time.
I'm still accumulating on these dips because I believe it's going to be $200 per coin. I'm telling you, if you have two good kidneys, sell 1 and get more NEO. Lol
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
1 Address
August 24, 2017, 09:38:20 PM
Neo and Qtum are both headed above $50 in September. 

But listen, the reason I think QTUM is about to take off and could be the next NEO is as follows (a few of the reasons)

1. Interview of QTUM team on CCTV, will create awareness (Chinese news channel equivalent to CNN)

2. Will have a WeChat or QQ integration, WeChat's mini-programs will allow users to transact using QTUM and also avail its service by paying through QTUM

3. Number of DApps built on QTUM greater than number of DApps built on NEO

4. Rumoured they have two 100 billion remninbi investor backing

5. Possible Asian Exchange listing around the corner - I understand they are in talks with a Korean exchange (as most developers are so that is obvious)

6 - they are planning to launch QEA (QTUM Enterprise Alliance).  Now there is speculation they are in talks with Alibaba and Tencent as the first allies but that has not been confirmed so at this stage please just treat it as pure rumour only.  Don't factor that into any price considerations and I hesitate to even mention it.

But do your own research. I hold NEO and Qtum and OMG and TRST.
Activity: 209
August 24, 2017, 08:04:17 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
August 24, 2017, 07:23:48 AM
Yes Crypopedia confirmed it on twitter. Starting tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
August 24, 2017, 06:26:21 AM
Not sure what this news will help the price of NEO to go up but they recently announced that NEO will be traded as well in Cryptopia and that is on top of Binance and Bittrex. For some reason, whenever a token or coin will be offered to another exchange site there is a sudden burst of price or its just the hype that pumped the price up.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
August 24, 2017, 05:36:19 AM
What is the safest way to keep our Neo ?

I don't want of this shity Neon where I have to put my private key each time I connect. This is insane that they don't have a decent wallet :/ Staying on bittrex for the moment lol, loosing gas...

But believing in Neo so holding Cheesy

Transfer it to Binance. There you get gas for holding as far as I know

Putting it in an exchange is hardly the safest way.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 24, 2017, 03:45:36 AM
What is the safest way to keep our Neo ?

I don't want of this shity Neon where I have to put my private key each time I connect. This is insane that they don't have a decent wallet :/ Staying on bittrex for the moment lol, loosing gas...

But believing in Neo so holding Cheesy
August 24, 2017, 02:55:43 AM
It's a big good news!!!!!!!!
$NEO will be listed on Poloniex and Bitstamp starting on 9/1/2017.
I hope after this..  NEO Price will Rise.. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 23, 2017, 11:13:53 AM
I heard that The official Web Wallet will not be supported anymore? Is that true?
August 23, 2017, 01:21:34 AM
For those affected by the upcoming Antshares web wallet shutdown, go to https://neo.org/download and download a web wallet app.
NEON is the easiest and fastest to use though it is technically a 3rd-party app supported by NEO.
NEO-GUI is the official app though it has several issues such as being slow AF and claiming GAS involves having to send your NEO to yourself in order to unlock them. Also, you DO NOT have to transfer your NEO to a new address.
You just have to import your address information using your private key.
August 22, 2017, 04:07:40 PM
Activity: 9
August 22, 2017, 12:03:45 PM
I have NE, can someone explain the red pulse thing to me? Whats supposed to happen in September? Im sorry, im a NEO newbie
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
August 22, 2017, 10:54:54 AM
Indeed it is, and support of 30% will easily hold in my opinion.... so buying up towards 33USD is good choice!

Right. Personally I got some more NEO at this price.
I think Binance global news, and NEO ICO to come will pump the price hard.
Activity: 144
August 22, 2017, 04:40:11 AM
Indeed it is, and support of 30% will easily hold in my opinion.... so buying up towards 33USD is good choice!
Activity: 22
August 22, 2017, 04:18:09 AM
It is normal to see some bearish after such bulls, no worries
August 22, 2017, 04:13:18 AM
To all the NEO people that are in panic cause off the swings.
Neo price will rise on.
The price was fluctuating between 30 $ and 50$ during this period.
So please don't panicsell and just HODL.
You have invested into something great and magical with a team that truly wants to make the world a better place.
I support NEO 100% and hope that this community will grow bigger and better.
i believe that if everybody adds a little bit to this community we can make NEO great.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
August 21, 2017, 04:50:33 PM
I would keep buying NEO... NEO will skyrocket to atleast 50-60 after RED PULSE starts... next year it might rival ethereum.... so I would say atleast triple digits if not 250+

I agree but it depends if red pulse is a success. If it works well then everyone will see neo rise up like ethereum, and it will go up quickly so you won't even have time to think about buying!
Pages:
Jump to: