Pages:
Author

Topic: Antshares/ NEO [NEO] - page 49. (Read 102838 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 18, 2017, 04:22:56 AM
Hi all, I downloaded the wallet from Neo.org but when I try to copy and paste the private key it doesn't work. Even when I type it in nothing happens. Does anyone know the solution to this?

Okay, it 's working now...But you cannot copy and paste the private key.  I had to type it in manually which takes a long time Grin

I tried to login today and again it was not working.  Typed in the private key but when I clicked on "Login" nothing happens.  What the hell?!
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
August 18, 2017, 02:08:35 AM
See this post again in 3 years. 1 neo = 42$ about and 1btc= 4400$ about.

I have choose to bet on neo for best performance
Wait for price correction to 25$ and buy again.. Wink

I have an eye on NEO when the price is more or less $1, and somehow it been pumped to more than $10.

I told myself to wait for a big correction to bring the price down to about $3.

The correction happened, but to about $6 only. When I still waiting, it was pumped to nearly $50.  Grin Grin Grin

Of course, but that's why you already have to think about what's going on and at what moment jumping in Grin
Activity: 6
August 18, 2017, 01:19:24 AM
Could someone help me with a question about NEO?

On Bittrex, when we transfer NEO to our wallet they charge NEO. So does the wallet charge NEO or GAS to transfer NEO somewhere else? An example being sending NEO from NEON to an exchange to sell. Do we need to worry about having partial NEO shares getting stuck? Example being .975 NEO on the wallet after paying a transaction fee of .025 NEO.

Also, one more question:

Do people here consider NEON to be the safest wallet at the moment? I have a Ledger Nano S, but NEO isn't supported with the device yet. It just concerns me having a wallet just sitting around on my computer. I could just put it in cold storage, but the wallet needs to be reinstalled to access the coins. I don't like the security risks that presents... Any tips to increase security?

Thanks for the help

do not send partial neo to wallet. send whole number only or it will be lost. like do not send 0.5, 0.7 or 0.99 NEO, it will be lost. you donot get any GAS when it was on bittrex. you can put NEO on web wallet and use the private key from that wallet to log on to NEON wallet, you will see the GAS accumulated there but you wont see anything when it was on bittrex.

When I transfer any NEO out of my NEON wallet (to another wallet for example), will it charge me NEO or GAS for the transaction fee?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 18, 2017, 12:00:23 AM

On Bittrex, when we transfer NEO to our wallet they charge NEO. So does the wallet charge NEO or GAS to transfer NEO somewhere else? An example being sending NEO from NEON to an exchange to sell. Do we need to worry about having partial NEO shares getting stuck? Example being .975 NEO on the wallet after paying a transaction fee of .025 NEO.

Also, one more question:

Do people here consider NEON to be the safest wallet at the moment? I have a Ledger Nano S, but NEO isn't supported with the device yet. It just concerns me having a wallet just sitting around on my computer. I could just put it in cold storage, but the wallet needs to be reinstalled to access the coins. I don't like the security risks that presents... Any tips to increase security?

Thanks for the help

do not send partial neo to wallet. send whole number only or it will be lost. like do not send 0.5, 0.7 or 0.99 NEO, it will be lost. you donot get any GAS when it was on bittrex. you can put NEO on web wallet and use the private key from that wallet to log on to NEON wallet, you will see the GAS accumulated there but you wont see anything when it was on bittrex.
August 17, 2017, 10:49:44 PM
One more question. I bought NEO when it was ANT about 3 months ago and I have been storing on exchange. What has happened to any GAS/Antcoins that have accrued with Bittrex since I have had my NEO/ANT there? Has Bittrex stated any intent anywhere to deliver the GAS/Antcoins to holders on exchange?
August 17, 2017, 10:18:16 PM

Also, one more question:

Thanks for the help
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
August 17, 2017, 08:17:31 PM

I have an eye on NEO when the price is more or less $1, and somehow it been pumped to more than $10.

I told myself to wait for a big correction to bring the price down to about $3.

The correction happened, but to about $6 only. When I still waiting, it was pumped to nearly $50.  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
August 17, 2017, 07:43:01 PM
About NEO's price dump...

The current downward trend for NEO I believe is because Vitalik Buterin (founder of Ethereum) said yesterday at his conference in Singapore to sell NEO. 
This was said after he spotted a big sign someone was holding that said "BUY NEO". 

The price dump started shortly after that. 
I don't believe the Chinese will allow NEO to fail, but I'll be keeping a close eye on the price per coin tonight when the Chinese wake up to see if it recovers or not.
Haha, what else he could say if NEO is Ethereum's competitor #1?
Yeah, I'm curious as well  Grin
Activity: 22
August 17, 2017, 06:21:20 PM

My prediction is that it will sit around 35-45 until they start using the platform, we can expect a bull after the first (few) ICO's.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
August 17, 2017, 03:36:07 PM
what coin is this and who are developres can somone write about this some more info if it s not dificult for you ,it  interesting for me.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
August 17, 2017, 03:30:29 PM

Holding up Neo is a great strategy for me..since you can have GAS while your NEO is on your wallet. It is like staking every 20 secs if i am not mistaken.
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
August 17, 2017, 03:08:21 PM

Activity: 364
Merit: 255
August 17, 2017, 02:05:16 PM

The current downward trend for NEO I believe is because Vitalik Buterin (founder of Ethereum) said yesterday at his conference in Singapore to sell NEO. 
This was said after he spotted a big sign someone was holding that said "BUY NEO". 

I don't believe the Chinese will allow NEO to fail, but I'll be keeping a close eye on the price per coin tonight when the Chinese wake up to see if it recovers or not.
Haha, what else he could say if NEO is Ethereum's competitor #1?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 17, 2017, 01:48:48 PM

August 17, 2017, 01:38:14 PM
Lets say BTC-NEO is at $42 and BTC is at $4300 (USD).  Then I see BTC at $4400 and a red candle on BTC-NEO but NEO it is still at $42.
Why do I see a red candle when the USD didnt change at all. 
If this is the case, then how does reading a chart play into anything. 
Wouldnt you need to know what BTC is going to do so that you can do a proper chart reading?
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
August 17, 2017, 09:25:32 AM

Activity: 39
August 17, 2017, 09:04:31 AM
I'll give you all an advise: buy now it's low and hold long term. This one, i like to call 'chinese proud' (also called chinese ethereum) will rise. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow.

Neo will be usable for ICO... chinese products for sure.

See this post again in a month and thank me Cool  Smiley
August 17, 2017, 08:52:50 AM
ADX NEXT TARGET IS 5$.
And it will be there verry soon.
Good for NEO.
BUY AND HOLD ADX AND NEO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 17, 2017, 08:44:38 AM
I do not plan to buy neo for a couple of weeks at least. You can see the short term prediction in below chart.

https://twitter.com/terokk_/status/898112914133004288
kc.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
uh-huh
August 17, 2017, 06:53:12 AM
I still waiting for the price come down to buy.

Shame on me.  Grin Grin Grin
You had some chances in the past few days to buy when it was between 37-42!
Pages:
Jump to: