Pages:
Author

Topic: Antshares/ NEO [NEO] - page 48. (Read 102838 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 20, 2017, 10:07:23 AM
Can anybody please give me a link to antshares ANN post? I can't find it.

I want to check project history. Very big and interesting coin from China!

Antshares Announcement
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annricoantshares-blockchain-mainnet-is-online-1571738

NEO Announcement (antshares rebranded to NEO)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/neo-smart-economynow-a-top-10-cryptocurrency-official-thread-updated-aug10-2057932
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
August 20, 2017, 08:48:43 AM
Can anybody please give me a link to antshares ANN post? I can't find it.

I want to check project history. Very big and interesting coin from China!
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
August 20, 2017, 05:54:58 AM
I think the next neo pump will depend on the success of the red pule ico running on the neo platform. If successful there will be more icos increasing the demand and price for neo. When it rises up to ethereum prices, investors will regret not buying now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
August 20, 2017, 04:32:58 AM
altcoin is facing downtrend due to Bitcoin uptrend, Neo is not exceptional.
Hold your Neo coin, It will rise immediately Bitcoin stable at $4200.
Expect $100 from neo before Friday

Why giving a day for the Neo's rise where we doesn't even know on what will be the state of it for days come but maybe your right with it and maybe the decent speculation for that is within on its upcoming months for the price would reach for that.
Activity: 1
August 20, 2017, 04:24:30 AM
Guys!
What's the difference between "neo wallet" and "neon wallet"??
 Getting a bit confused about which one is really legit?

both are legit
neon = light wallet
neo = gui wallet (need to sync the whole blockchain)

I have used both wallets. Neon wallet was created by City of Zion as a lite client so no need to download entire blockchain and resync with each use. It is fully validated/authenticated by Neo and downloadable from Neo site.
Most importantly Neon is so much better and easier to use than Neo GUI wallet. It has a much better design and the best bit of all for me is you can claim your accrued gas with a simple click of the 'claim gas' button which you certainly cannot do so simply on Neo Gui.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 20, 2017, 04:21:36 AM
altcoin is facing downtrend due to Bitcoin uptrend, Neo is not exceptional.
Hold your Neo coin, It will rise immediately Bitcoin stable at $4200.
Expect $100 from neo before Friday
Activity: 32
August 20, 2017, 03:02:25 AM
Hey guys,  do you need to have GAS in your neon wallet or is it automatically generated if you have NEO in there?
It is automatically generated if you have Neo in your wallet

Thanx Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
August 20, 2017, 02:55:07 AM
Agreed, NEO still has huge potential for upside,

The first ICO is released in 3 weeks on the platform, after that there will no doubt be a flurry of uptake, with many Chinese developers choosing NEO at there platform for development.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
August 20, 2017, 02:30:34 AM
To anyone that's heavily invested in Neo right now and selling out of fear, don't do it. Your throwing away your life savings. Day traders trigger these unpredictable price drops all the time. If your selling to buy lower then that's fine, if you know what your doing that is. I genuinely feel bad for anyone selling out of fear and not strategy. We all know Neo hasn't even scratched the surface yet. If you haven't noticed, ICOs using the Neo platform only accept Neo. Red Pulse wants to raise $15,000000 using Neo alone, so you do the math.
im with you im still holding all my neo.
give it any other ICOs without Red Pulse over neo the next weaks months ?
If yes you have a Link?

Thank you

100% agree, $eth price LIVES from icos, neo went from 0.5 to 50$ in weeks, noobs are still unhappy greedy and scared, icos havent even started for neo, once they come rolling every few weeks neo can be at 100-500$ but please sell, i buy all ur dips
Activity: 378
August 20, 2017, 01:49:35 AM
Hey guys,  do you need to have GAS in your neon wallet or is it automatically generated if you have NEO in there?
It is automatically generated if you have Neo in your wallet
Activity: 32
August 20, 2017, 01:47:18 AM
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
August 19, 2017, 12:45:40 PM
Guys!

both are legit
neon = light wallet
neo = gui wallet (need to sync the whole blockchain)
August 19, 2017, 10:49:46 AM
Guys!
August 19, 2017, 10:48:21 AM
My friend lost 400$ worth of NEO on a fake bittrex email.
He got a spam email which he clicked and logged into.
Guys please be careful
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
August 18, 2017, 10:23:32 AM
Early adopters who bought under 5$ has the chance to be the next millionaire next year. Great potential here.
August 18, 2017, 10:21:30 AM
To everyone saying NEO is dumping: You were probably the same people that said eth was dumping when it dropped to 300 (even 200) after coming from $12.
Don't be that person.
Activity: 378
August 18, 2017, 07:50:05 AM
The 1.3 NEO that i lost in 2 transactions when sending it to the wallet is back in my bittrex account today.
Activity: 52
August 18, 2017, 07:21:23 AM
To anyone that's heavily invested in Neo right now and selling out of fear, don't do it. Your throwing away your life savings. Day traders trigger these unpredictable price drops all the time. If your selling to buy lower then that's fine, if you know what your doing that is. I genuinely feel bad for anyone selling out of fear and not strategy. We all know Neo hasn't even scratched the surface yet. If you haven't noticed, ICOs using the Neo platform only accept Neo. Red Pulse wants to raise $15,000000 using Neo alone, so you do the math.
im with you im still holding all my neo.
give it any other ICOs without Red Pulse over neo the next weaks months ?
If yes you have a Link?

Thank you
August 18, 2017, 05:21:36 AM
Activity: 22
August 18, 2017, 05:07:23 AM
One more question. I bought NEO when it was ANT about 3 months ago and I have been storing on exchange. What has happened to any GAS/Antcoins that have accrued with Bittrex since I have had my NEO/ANT there? Has Bittrex stated any intent anywhere to deliver the GAS/Antcoins to holders on exchange?

Bittrex is looking into it, they said no promises.

When I transfer any NEO out of my NEON wallet (to another wallet for example), will it charge me NEO or GAS for the transaction fee?

Sending from your NEON wallet is free of charge.
Pages:
Jump to: