Pages:
Author

Topic: ANUBIS - a CGMINER Web Frontend - page 2. (Read 83112 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 08, 2014, 05:11:25 AM
A lot of times... say 2 ~ 3 computers crash at the same time , Anubis loads a lot slower and does not show hosts connected (after the list).
Say A1 is fine A2 is fine A3 crashes A4 Crashes A5 is working Anubis won't load past A1 and A2.
Anyway to fix this and make it more robust?
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
February 07, 2014, 04:54:23 PM
I just have one question, will this work if I have one worker for 3 pc-miners?
This ninja-web software is just for monitornig cgminer?
What about changing settings of miner?
Activity: 336
February 07, 2014, 04:48:52 AM
I like anubis a lot but have a question, don't know if it's a bug. When i go into a rig details, i can see pools and can switch them with a button near it.
But on some rigs, i have no button. Can someone tell me where to look at ? The cgminer config file seems the same for thoses with our without button.

Just found that i have to write multiple W: like this:
Code:
 --api-allow W:192.168.1.11,W:192.168.1.22
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
February 03, 2014, 11:48:46 AM
Hi,

i don't understand the column "util" on the main page of Anubis.

Hashrate given by cgminer is:
(60s):741.7K (avg):721.5Kh/s | A:14720  R:0  HW:0  WU:626.3/m

But Anubis give:
util column : 5.1596 (602.6690)
KH/s avg: 733.5

i don't understand the gap between this infos.

Could anyone tell me what this column indicate really ?
Activity: 336
February 03, 2014, 05:02:55 AM
I like anubis a lot but have a question, don't know if it's a bug. When i go into a rig details, i can see pools and can switch them with a button near it.
But on some rigs, i have no button. Can someone tell me where to look at ? The cgminer config file seems the same for thoses with our without button.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
Pick and place? I need more coffee.
February 02, 2014, 08:44:56 PM
Is there any way to make the MH/s avg column work in MineNinja with an Antminer S1.  All else seems to work great.  is it an API problem?

Running the latest F/W that includes CGminer 3.8.5-1.

Thanks!

the forked cgminer used on S1 report speed in Ghs instead of Mhs... so you could modify MinerNinja to handle that accordingly

Pardon my lack of coding skills but how would you do that?  I have been able to change many things but not this.

Thanks for any info.

Edit: Figured out how to change to make MH/avg work but now my other miners(no antminer S1's) don't display!  Any way to add both MH and GH entries together?
Activity: 458
beast at work
February 01, 2014, 11:24:52 AM
Is there any way to make the MH/s avg column work in MineNinja with an Antminer S1.  All else seems to work great.  is it an API problem?

Thanks!

the forked cgminer used on S1 report speed in Ghs instead of Mhs... so you could modify MinerNinja to handle that accordingly
Activity: 650
Pick and place? I need more coffee.
February 01, 2014, 12:22:47 AM
Is there any way to make the MH/s avg column work in MineNinja with an Antminer S1.  All else seems to work great.  is it an API problem?

Thanks!
Activity: 539
January 28, 2014, 08:44:52 PM
Is it possible to have the MineNinja enhancements running without all of the BeagleBone code?  I'm really just looking for a nice clean interface integrated with Anubis that I can easily switch and prioritize pools and have more functionality control over the interface.  Anubis by itself doesn't give that.

If it is possible, could instructions be provided?  I don't want to use lighthttpd.

Thanks

Installs just like Anubis, instructions for Apache are in this thread. 

MineNinja git

https://github.com/slayersoft/MineNinja/tree/master/WebUI
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 27, 2014, 01:50:25 PM
Is it possible to have the MineNinja enhancements running without all of the BeagleBone code?  I'm really just looking for a nice clean interface integrated with Anubis that I can easily switch and prioritize pools and have more functionality control over the interface.  Anubis by itself doesn't give that.

If it is possible, could instructions be provided?  I don't want to use lighthttpd.

Thanks
Activity: 29
January 26, 2014, 07:06:09 AM

OK great, I'll look into that.

Anubis reports temp fan speed but some of the other data is wrong or missing.

I like the speedo guage, I'll look at that as well.

Batteryman.
Activity: 539
January 25, 2014, 08:01:40 PM
I'm on the 12.12 ANT firmware with the mineninja build and it's working fine.  I've read the API is broken on the cgminer version that's included in the later ANT firmware, but can't confirm.

Dial changes in /var/www/anubis/index.php

ssh into the S1 and add your anubis IP the following line in /etc/config/cgminer

Code:
option api_allow 'W:127.0.0.1,W:192.168.2.22'

restart the S1

beast at work
January 25, 2014, 06:08:45 PM
Has anyone got this working with Bitmain Antminer S1 or similar?

yes but you have to modify some of the files (ANUBIS`s files) because the cgminer fork used in AntMiner reports the speed in Ghs instead of Mhs
Activity: 29
January 25, 2014, 07:52:25 AM
Has anyone got this working with Bitmain Antminer S1 or similar?

Activity: 174
January 24, 2014, 04:38:58 PM
cgminer 3.5.1, which is the last version to support scrypt mining.

cgminer 3.7.2 is the last version with GPU/scrypt support.

Any chance this can be updated to support showing temps for KnCMiner and Hashfast ASIC machines?

I can see the die temp of a Hashfast Babyjet if I dig around in the raw stats table for the machine in ANUBIS, but i'd be nice for the temp to be working on the main page.

regarding ASICs, does KnCMiner and Hashfast work with the oficial cgminer release or are they using forked version (like Bitmain AntMiner)

oh ok, 3.7.2 fixed my anubis issue

with the ASIC's i'm not sure
beast at work
January 24, 2014, 10:38:36 AM
cgminer 3.5.1, which is the last version to support scrypt mining.

cgminer 3.7.2 is the last version with GPU/scrypt support.

Any chance this can be updated to support showing temps for KnCMiner and Hashfast ASIC machines?

I can see the die temp of a Hashfast Babyjet if I dig around in the raw stats table for the machine in ANUBIS, but i'd be nice for the temp to be working on the main page.

regarding ASICs, does KnCMiner and Hashfast work with the oficial cgminer release or are they using forked version (like Bitmain AntMiner)
Activity: 174
January 24, 2014, 09:16:51 AM

Also my MH/s 5s seems to be broken in ANUBIS on my litecoin miners since updating (yet working on my ASIC's), even running cgminer 3.5.1, which is the last version to support scrypt mining.
beast at work
January 20, 2014, 07:39:26 PM
any suggestions

I`ll delete the entire folder and download again, just to be sure there are no computer gremlins messing with bytes
Activity: 42
January 20, 2014, 07:39:02 AM
fixed above error, but now blank on my server

www.sikboy.net/Anubis

any suggestions
Activity: 42
January 20, 2014, 05:54:16 AM
Im getting this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/onsell/public_html/sikboy.net/Anubis/config.inc.php on line 43

line 41 to 51

/*** connect to MySQL database ***/
      $dbh = new PDO("mysql:host=".$localhost.";dbname=".$onsell_anubus, $onsell_sikboy, $*****);
    }
    catch(PDOException $e)
    {
      die ('FATAL: Cannot use Anubis_db !  ' . $e->getMessage());
    }

$primary_key = "int(3) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY";
    $table_props = " ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1";
    $show_tables = 'SHOW TABLES';
Pages:
Jump to: