Pages:
Author

Topic: Any advice for a newbie? - page 2. (Read 10710 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
simply getting the job done
October 28, 2018, 03:52:14 PM
go home Tongue just kidding, you are welcome, i will advice you the same, read read read, for example today i checked the searchings and seems low budget icos are much more successfull now, if you asked me this yesterday i would tell you the opposite, watch carefully before you do something, many many times, listen everybody, but do your own choises, decide well.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 03:10:03 PM
Yes, 1st adivse is don't try to invest in a project without good knowldge. 1st uderstand the project concept well.Also think the future demand for the project and project team too.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
October 27, 2018, 09:18:47 AM
I recommend beginners to believe in bitcoin and invest most of their investment in bitcoin. At the moment, it does not show the best result, but the expectations are good. I also advise you to invest in ETH, NEO, Dogecoin. They have good prospects.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 26, 2018, 03:13:16 PM
There are couple of things that you can do
Avoid following hypes, make sure that you are doing your own research into what ever coin that you are going to invest in
Do not panic sell
Do not panic buy
And whatever you do, make sure that you are not investing money into coins that you cannot afford to lose if anything goes bad, you will regret it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 06:49:36 PM
The most important tip in this industry is that you have to have good patience, because there are a lot of alarmists in this market, and because they don’t know how to control themselves, they lose money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
October 15, 2018, 01:14:31 AM
I hope you quickly adapt, because by doing HODL cryptocurrency, it also includes a risk, because we all know that the prices of Bitcoin, Ethereum and others can potentially drop to point 0, because this is a decentralized currency where the role of news, whales and government is very influential on activities related to cryptocurrency
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 15, 2018, 01:08:37 AM
In one of my post in this forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;threads;u=929703;sa=showPosts it fully explained how newbies both investors and Bounty hunters can start their journey in the cryptocurrency space.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 15, 2018, 12:49:46 AM
Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

Also i have a ledger nano s en route to keep my coins.

cheers
There are lots of ways to make earnings other than trading , so it will be more better to go with another ways of earnings like signature campaign and another social media campaign , gambling ( but in controlled amount instead of blindly betting to get more and more ) .
And the main thing in your mind is should be , you should have lots of positivity to have your investment in this field because it doesn't remain easy for us to make earnings in small time , we need to wait for long term for better profit .
Activity: 420
October 15, 2018, 12:46:49 AM
for trading I can't add a lot of input because that's the taste of everyone choosing a potential coin. For long-term investment I prefer you to choose BTC rather than other coins, this is because the coin for a safe long-term investment is BTC
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
October 15, 2018, 12:26:51 AM
Users who are beginners must improve their quality first. Bounty campaign, in my opinion, is very suitable for beginners to hone skills and also provide a very valuable experience. Selective in choosing gifts is very necessary, whether the rewards will affect the results you will get. Choose good quality prizes with a reliable team background.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 12:14:42 AM
keep Reading,Exploring things.. to learn new and incredible things here Labh coin i'm interested now in trading and started learning new things about trading with my mentor
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 14, 2018, 08:30:21 PM
For the newbies or any one which is a new comer to this crypro currency investments in which you need to put in your mind the 3 golden rules of this investments. They are:
1. Only invest what you can afford to lose until you master the art of this investment.
2. Do not put all of your eggs in one basket.
3. Patience is a virtue.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
“Global loyalty & rewards”
October 14, 2018, 07:51:55 PM
I think knowledge is the most expensive an needed resource to make you successful. Though its never easy just continue to research on  your interest to help you gain the requisite knowledge before you start applying those knowledge.
Activity: 333
October 14, 2018, 07:30:43 PM
As a newbie don't take risk bu doing large transactions. Just understand what is the crypto and what are the vacancies there to earn some money. After some month you can get a good idea about that. Don't get hurry to do trading. 
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 13, 2018, 01:42:25 PM
I think you should focus and carefully choose a good coin to invest. Do your research very well and Dont forget to invest what you can afford to loose because investment is risky it may not turn out the way you expect
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 12:57:45 PM
He now has probably grown stronger at this post. I am also a pedestrian and cryptographic marketer. Really hard. But that made me try harder. BTC and ETH, two pennies I traded regularly. In addition, newcomers need to understand that, this market a lot of traps, must awake
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 12:28:30 PM
if my advice for beginners who are in the crypto world in trade or investment must have a great sense of patience and never panic or provoked people out there when market prices are destroyed
Activity: 448
October 12, 2018, 12:26:15 PM
Read this forum, all information is here. You don't need to rush and invest after every single signal, but there are a lot of useful info by the way.
Read and learn, also you can join community or find business partners here
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 12:23:18 PM
Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

cheers

Sending you my warmest welcome in the world of cryptocurrency. I hope that you will be more patient enough and have a full determination till the end. Just a piece of an advice that before in joining or investing to something do some research about it because it would be really help you a lot.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!
October 12, 2018, 12:12:49 PM
Hi guys,

cheers
So I just wanted to say welcome , and I hope you will stay and never leave crypto. To keep your money and avoide the chance of loss you need to have patience but before that you need to reasearch and study the world of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: