Pages:
Author

Topic: Any advice for a newbie? - page 3. (Read 10710 times)

copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 12:12:02 PM
For a newbie, the best suggestion is to be patient firstly. Also , do not be over excited when you gain for the fiest time, because then you will also invest the immediately required money and might loose it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 12:07:22 PM
I subscribe to the majority of opinions about the fact that today there is no need to panic and you need to properly use your understanding of the analysis of projects, it seems to me that this will definitely seem to you something complicated, but the main thing is not to be afraid. I am sure that this will be difficult for you, as it was for me.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 11:57:11 AM
At the beginning it seems to be right for you just to check information and try to understand some processes that are popular here and after this do any moves.
Activity: 184
October 12, 2018, 11:03:44 AM
the most important thing is never to be afraid to take risks. crypto currency is a place that has high profits and losses. so prepare yourself for all the things that are disappointing in this business and never give up
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 10:59:12 AM
My suggestion for the newbie is to get a better knowledge of crypto before working.Create a positive attitude about crypto,and prepare yourself to accept instability. Lastly, be patient and go ahead. God will help you.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 12, 2018, 09:20:10 AM
The main advice is not to do stupid mistakes and other wrong decisions that could be the reason of loss. You will regret about it and in the majority of cases people move out after this.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 11, 2018, 09:10:39 AM
You will not notice how you will become with each more and more to understand the cryptocurrency , I would advise you not only to pay attention to investments, there are still many areas in the cryptocurrency. But for this you need to be trained.
Activity: 333
October 07, 2018, 05:23:10 PM
For Newbies- You are entering a good way to earn money. But 1st you need to understand about the crypto properly. Unless you can't stay there. Many scammers, many scams ico'. So it is better to learn first.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 06, 2018, 11:16:41 PM
I just advice you to make your wallet from bounty and other alternative sources, which do not need to invest in them. And you would to make good basis.

The very best thing to do when you're a newbie is to read the forum's rules first so you would know the the things that are prohibited in this forum and additionally if you're planning to participate in signature campaign that ranking up to Jr. Member already requires at least one merit.
Activity: 518
October 06, 2018, 11:15:30 PM
Knowledge is the key when you are a starter that's why I suggest to do some reading and researching about cryptocurrency to know more just like what I'm doing I still do some reading and researching about crypto to get updated of what is happening. And I think you can earn a great amount of profit in some currency that you hold.
Activity: 494
October 06, 2018, 10:59:50 PM
you can still earn even if you just get your money out of bounty like social campaign you will get big money on fb and twitter especially if you are looking for a nice bounty that you can earn and allocate If you are a newbie then you will be rewarded with the merit which your high quality post will do to get you the merit.
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
October 06, 2018, 10:39:28 PM
you can invest as much as you can but know the risks first or you can try trading, starting with a small amount first, buying some potentially profitable coins, while monitoring the market price, buy when the red and selling prices are at the green price. so that you can increase the profitability of the crypto rotation you trade.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
September 27, 2018, 06:03:26 PM
I believe that every novice first of all should understand, whether it is necessary for him? Is it worth to participate in this? After all, the whole world is strict and does not fail. But if you still want to take a chance, first study the forum, read the novices section before asking questions.
When we were at the beginning of this forum, we really learned what was on this forum and discussed what was happening because we understood everything so we could know well what was available with this forum and for beginners, so we would know more about what coins have the potential to protect us for a long time because all the latest news and coins from certain coins are also in this forum.
Activity: 166
September 27, 2018, 06:00:51 PM
First advice, learn a lot before making any financial investment. Don't try to trade and always keep your eggs in different baskets, i.e. diversify your risks into a few portfolios: for long-term investment, ICO investment, etc. Invest in many coins.
Calculating how much money you have before you enter the investment is what you got to learn..
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 27, 2018, 05:57:15 PM
My advice for you and for newbie as well is to gather a lot of information to avoid scam and also take some advice on professional and do watch some tips on crypto lile on youtube or read some of it on the internet
My advice is that not everyone is giving you the correct information, make sure you know how to back up that information.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
September 27, 2018, 05:50:36 PM
I believe that every novice first of all should understand, whether it is necessary for him? Is it worth to participate in this? After all, the whole world is strict and does not fail. But if you still want to take a chance, first study the forum, read the novices section before asking questions.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
September 26, 2018, 04:19:19 AM
I will advise you not to participate in all projects, you need to start analyzing them and see what you were right and what you were wrong.
Activity: 336
September 25, 2018, 03:15:08 PM
I believe that it is very dangerous for a newcomer to immediately invest in a cryptographic market without prior knowledge. It is necessary to wait and during this time to find more information about investments and trade.
Activity: 462
September 25, 2018, 02:39:14 PM
The simplest way is to open YouTube, type there in Search Crypto Trading, and pick some channels that share this information with the users. Good luck!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 05:34:36 PM
I have only one advice for a newbie.
Do not think you get rich quick with bounties.
Good bounties are worth it, but unfortunately the number of bad bounties is bigger.
Pages:
Jump to: