Pages:
Author

Topic: Any advice for a newbie? - page 32. (Read 10710 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 05:23:18 AM
Newbies are adviced first of all read all the article about the security effect on the cryptocurrency that how they keep their asset safe from the hackers permanently. Because there is an everyday billionth of worth coin hacked by the hackers without they doing any work. So, keep you guided by reading more and more.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 05:15:55 AM
Newcomers like you must first learn how to analyze coins, what to do when the market falls and how long to keep the pennies, but it is important to know what potential penny analysis is The potential for future growth is to invest in them.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
July 06, 2018, 04:57:01 AM
the newbies on the blockchain forum called bitcointalk.org are more of adventurers in the forum and should always strive to know what is happening pert time by reading through the requires leaderboards and their subs. before making a comment always read some comments in the thread and comment accordingly as it is very important. follow set down rules and don't break them. thanks
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
July 06, 2018, 03:36:04 AM
The more time you study, the greater your chances of finding hidden gems. If you don't have a lot of time, just invest in some of the top 10-20 coins. In 2017, investing in the top 100 coins may receive a 50-fold return

That was in 2017, and if you were lucky enough to get in at the bottom in 2017. Its hard to hit the cheapest level when trading.
Activity: 116
July 06, 2018, 12:40:19 AM
of course for me there for the beginners and who are still learning. the beginner we need to read about crytop or about the campaign. and we should often ask our friends or we ask for a bigger renk than we do
Activity: 70
July 06, 2018, 12:24:00 AM
Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

Also i have a ledger nano s en route to keep my coins.

cheers
So what happened to you guys? You do not even look back to this forum. I do not know what you decided when crashing, but if you're still around here, maybe you can start getting what you've missed.
Activity: 86
July 05, 2018, 11:55:08 PM
The more time you study, the greater your chances of finding hidden gems. If you don't have a lot of time, just invest in some of the top 10-20 coins. In 2017, investing in the top 100 coins may receive a 50-fold return
copper member
Activity: 476
July 05, 2018, 11:53:55 PM
Being a newbie , just study about crypto , altcoins through this forum. Read all the questions and answers, your all doubts regarding crypto will be cleared. Even you will also come to know about investing plans.
Activity: 154
July 05, 2018, 02:06:44 PM
You can start by joining some bounty campaigns on this site. It's the easiest way to earn Bitcoin or other altcoins. the good thing about it, you don't have to invest any amount of money. but you just have to create an account. and just follow the rules of every campaign.
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
July 05, 2018, 01:53:12 PM
I suggest to move the OP's BTC to other altcoin if he/she want much big profit in the future because successful altcoin will give you more profit but always make a research before buying different coins because some are just a scam or a dead coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
July 05, 2018, 01:51:32 PM
It is good to know that as a newbie you already have 0.12 BTC and altcoins. Ask for an expert's advice so that person can guide you. And also, keep doing research so you will gain more knowledge.
Activity: 175
July 05, 2018, 01:50:45 PM
As a newbie you really have a quite amount of crypto and you pick a good coins. If you are buying them when the price is low then you are on the track but if its on the high price then hold until got profit then sell them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 01:46:26 PM
Try to read a lot-there is enough good information that will be useful in the future . Investing and trading are complex processes that need knowledge .
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
July 05, 2018, 12:42:46 PM
Pend trading for now until you have a better understanding of what it requires and all about. Proceed by reading white papers of different projects and patiently do more research.
Activity: 112
July 05, 2018, 12:30:49 PM
I commend the effort you have take to come this far and willing to learn more for improvement . It's just a continuous education. Don't be greedy and so see yourself winning. patience is a virtue required.

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 11:47:25 AM
it's hard to give advice to beginners when you are a beginner. I believe that all indeed will come with time and you realize as here all works
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 11:42:00 AM
beginners are always difficult and I think that you will eventually understand how it works here or that you can understand a little faster
Activity: 324
July 05, 2018, 09:17:06 AM
I think its best for newbie to start slowly as hodler and not as trader, and then add some icos and trading.
Activity: 41
July 05, 2018, 09:15:34 AM
Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

Also i have a ledger nano s en route to keep my coins.

cheers

I can not give any advice, if you want to invest better choose a business that is commonly done by majority people.
Activity: 154
July 05, 2018, 12:19:15 AM
Before investing, read everything and learn everything you do not know yet. you can consider the suggestions of everyone in this forum. Most importantly do not sell the coins at a low price.
Pages:
Jump to: