Pages:
Author

Topic: Any advice for a newbie? - page 80. (Read 10710 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 06:10:18 AM
I am still a newbie friend. i am still learning about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. talking about investing, there are some things that should be attention before investing , for example :.
1. You should do  in-depth research before investing to alt and bitcoin.
2. you must increase knowledge about the crypto world.
the amount of your balance is not small. if I were you, I would use some amount for trading.
this is a little advice from me.  Wink
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 06:07:18 AM
Try to attending local conference.
Find out the altcoins and invest in what you can afford with,and make your account go rank up.
Because from Jr. Member you can participate in airdrops and some bounty campaign.
But the most important you must be patient.
Because everything cant be instant  Grin
Activity: 208
November 16, 2017, 05:28:07 AM
What analytics do you read? Where can I read about the strong growth of Eth?

thanks
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
November 15, 2017, 07:23:54 PM
Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

Also i have a ledger nano s en route to keep my coins.

cheers

Definitely, I would advice that you increase your Bitcoins. 0.13 Sats for the most trusted of all coins? I guess you should target at least 0.5 Bitcoin or even 1 Bitcoin for your investment portfolio. Your portfolio list is already a good one. You may add some more investments to these coins when their prices become cheap. You may also want to add some Strat, Ripple, BAT, ETC, and AVT. 
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 07:19:33 PM
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
November 15, 2017, 07:15:16 PM
You must have to research on everything here before you commit to invest on something. It will be too risky for that thing.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
November 15, 2017, 06:34:42 PM

My advice is to not seen advice on any type of forum or trollbox. You will get burned. The majority of people on here have ulterior motives, they are pumping, dumping, or doing something else to benefit them. Trust no one in the cryptocurrency industry unless you meet with them in person. Try attending a local conference. Search on coindesk or another similar resource for conference information and dates.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
November 15, 2017, 05:52:28 PM
To be honest, you have a good investment despite being newbie. Maybe I would add some of DeepOnion, because it is a coin that will be growing a lot in a short time. BitcoinCash could also be a good option to make short-term trading as it will be used to manipulate the price of bitcoin.

On the other hand you could spend some amount to invest in ICOs, but only the amount you can afford to lose. In fact, there are ICOs that offer an investment portfolio based on profitable cryptos, such as Crypto 20.

If you are a beginner it will be easiest to invest in a coin (I recommend Waves or Ethereum) and hold it. Just look for yourself to grow and multiply your fortune. This is a very interesting phenomenon.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
November 15, 2017, 05:27:44 PM
To be honest, you have a good investment despite being newbie. Maybe I would add some of DeepOnion, because it is a coin that will be growing a lot in a short time. BitcoinCash could also be a good option to make short-term trading as it will be used to manipulate the price of bitcoin.

On the other hand you could spend some amount to invest in ICOs, but only the amount you can afford to lose. In fact, there are ICOs that offer an investment portfolio based on profitable cryptos, such as Crypto 20.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
November 15, 2017, 04:15:11 PM
Put time into understanding trading.  On a time put in to profits earned ratio it's one of the most rewarding activities you can do online.  It can easily go from a part time hobby to a full time retirement if you're really good at it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 04:12:26 PM
the most important thing ! be patient -.-
 Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 15, 2017, 03:39:06 PM
I recommend you add much your money in Ethereum because in 2018 its price can grow up to 1000$ so if you do it you get big profit
its good recommendation for any one as Ether is really going to be very good investment in future for long and short term I personally like after bitcoin best is ether love to have as much as I can buy right now hope this is going to give very good ROI
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
November 15, 2017, 03:37:16 PM
Your portfolio is good,value will growth with time,do not fail in any hype,learn not be hurry ever
Invest in btctalk posting to growth your rank and make money from sig campaigne
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
November 15, 2017, 03:35:08 PM
Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

cheers
Go through coinmarketcap. Con. The site will detail you on the altcoins current growth details.  Find out the altcoins and invest in what you can offord with.  To be more secured,  read out the white papers of each altcoins to be more confident on where to invest.  All the best.  
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 03:33:38 PM
I would advise you to find a good IKO (and not one) and finance it, or select a few coins from coinmarketcap.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 03:29:53 PM
I recommend you add much your money in Ethereum because in 2018 its price can grow up to 1000$ so if you do it you get big profit
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
November 15, 2017, 03:17:02 PM
Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

cheers
I'm not a pro myself, and I can not advise. I will share only an opinion. Never believe the signals. Do not invest in shitcoin. If you invest for a long time, then choose coins with interesting technology and real application, for example: IOTA, ETC, ZEN, DASH, OMG, Lisk, Ark, Qtum, Stratis, Waves, 0X and others.
About Ripple, after his growth to 0.3 dollars I would sold and bought other coins. Etherium in early 2016 cost $ 1, and DASH - $ 3.5. Of course, there are coins that have grown stronger. But it is technological coins that show stability.
Activity: 235
Merit: 101
a sharp sword
November 15, 2017, 03:10:45 PM
Only use escrow when trading on this forum, too many scammers
I would agree with you but if you were the seller then would you want the purchaser to use an Escrow? Sellers can do fast transactions without the need for

another entity.
Activity: 114
November 15, 2017, 03:04:15 PM
Don't buy on the hype, HODL good coins, don't panic sell and do your own research.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
November 15, 2017, 02:52:36 PM
Make your account go tank up i think with jr.member you can participate in airdrops and also in some bounty campaigns this way you will start earning a little bit and will learn more about tokens and altcoins then when you rank up to member you earn more than with newbie so i would recommend to do this.
Pages:
Jump to: