Pages:
Author

Topic: Any chance market bounce back to where it was - page 15. (Read 4141 times)

Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.
no worries. cryptocurrency has a high volatility which is the main reason why cryptoccurency prices goes down and up. it wont become stable and we have nothing to do with it.
all crypto prices goes down, but now, it is slowly recovering and you can see, that all crypto does.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.
You do not have to worry, this year will be profitable in general. Even for those who invested in January.
Activity: 276
Merit: 0
You have not been there long enough. This trend is normal in the Altcoin market. we pump up a season that lasts quite a while sometimes and then the market enters the exhaust phase in its place. and finally after some time the pumping season begins. Well, the current scenario is unusual, unprecedented. I think the market will definitely bounce back, but it will take time. The current situation will continue for another three or four months and then the market will pump again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
These days the green is back! I’ve been there too, i didn’t know if its gonna be better again so i’ve just waited. Now i’m glad i didn’t quit, i’m hopeful and i think the market will continue to grow..
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

it is definitely going to change)) and i want to believe that we'll witness new ups of bitcoin. it's just a matter of time. and we all know that spring can be described as a calm before the storm))
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
There were more chances that market price of cryptocurrency will surely bounce up to the higher level of price. But in this season, it is likely the price status of cryptocurrency are something stay on the middle line. But mostly people predicted that soon the market price value of cryptocurrency would surely rapidly rise like a racket.
Now that most of the tokens have been steadily increasing, it is a good thing to expect to continue.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
There were more chances that market price of cryptocurrency will surely bounce up to the higher level of price. But in this season, it is likely the price status of cryptocurrency are something stay on the middle line. But mostly people predicted that soon the market price value of cryptocurrency would surely rapidly rise like a racket.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
There is always a chance for the market to bounce back. As a crypto believer I am a lways be optimistic that price will back to track and recovers. That lot of investors will invest and attracted with the green market now. Hopefully it will continue and many users also continue to hold and be profitable when the perfect timing comes. Just keep on trusting crypto because it will always bring good news to everyone.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Yes as what i knew many said that market will be bounce back this April and it is very possible of course. One thing also for sure market will be going to high in the last quarter of the year especially during christmass season. So better to hold and patient this time and wait for the right time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
For sure, if you don`t beleive in growth - then one should exit..
Everyone here hopes and waits for huge growth..
At least, 1 trillion is realistic goal for this year..
Activity: 117
Merit: 18
Always predict growth!  However, growth is not measured in a straight line.  Remember fundamental investment principals.  Research the importance of dollar cost averaging.  You should have been incrementally buying through these cycles.  It mitigates loss over the price spread.
Activity: 535
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
you are not the only one who have experienced the fall of your holding cryptocurrency, we all do. but dont panic, I assure you that it will recover and it will bounce back to its previous price.
Merit: 250
There is always a chance to see it, but nobody can forecast even the % of this chance. Better not to be so optimistic.
the best way, earn another income to earn money. so that you are comfortable and needs are met. in this way, you will be calm if saving and waiting until the price goes up.
Activity: 854
There is always a chance to see it, but nobody can forecast even the % of this chance. Better not to be so optimistic.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

Have patience market is going towards stability after extreme dip period.I am also holding some coins which fell down to 60% but still I am optimistic that I would receive my planned profit from these coins so these coins are growing green and soon I would see them to reach some higher level.I know that back and forth behavior is common in crypto world and only those people get return who maintain their courage and hold their investments like me.

agree, crypto exchange market as well as stock share market is cyclic. we have been witnessing depression but the market will definitely recover. It's a matter of time. I have all my tokens on hold. i am sure the prices will go up.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
Crypto is very unpredictable, lets just wait because we all know it will bounce back. After all the dip for sure there will always a sunshine that worth to wait for crypto users. We need to have another sources of income aside from crypto because when time come that it is low we will not force to sell what we have.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256

Have patience market is going towards stability after extreme dip period.I am also holding some coins which fell down to 60% but still I am optimistic that I would receive my planned profit from these coins so these coins are growing green and soon I would see them to reach some higher level.I know that back and forth behavior is common in crypto world and only those people get return who maintain their courage and hold their investments like me.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Ofcourse there is. It is not a chance because it will really happen in the future. Trust on crypto because it can make impossible happen. After all the fuds are gone, and if the developing of a certain coin is finished then the price will be back.
Nobody can predict what will happen, but I'm quite confident that market will grow again in next months.. there are many ICO projects that are developing their products respecting their roadmaps so in late 2018 we will see what project will be "real and concrete" and which not...
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
http://fpgadeck.com/
I think its really a good sign for the past 10 days or so. Steady increase.. lets hope for the best
Pages:
Jump to: