Pages:
Author

Topic: Any chance market bounce back to where it was - page 17. (Read 4141 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.

I don’t know what will be with the market in a near future. The situation is unclear at the moment. I am trying to believe that Bitcoin will be adjusted on the path of steady growth. Then the whole market will rise.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
The market will certainly return to growth, but I think it will not be earlier than autumn, do not pay attention to the news because big fish is manipulating prices.
Activity: 208
Merit: 0
For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.

Of course yes. We should always be hopeful and have this positive outlook that crypto market will bounce back after a long delay. It's a good thing you are also a miner. although only part time, it is also a good source of income for you.

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
this is a very sad situation for investors, but if you have patience just wait it till the end of the year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Anything is possible in crypto. Expect that there is a big dump and pump because the market is so volatile. If the whales decided to pump it , no matter how hard we dump, it will go up because crypto is being manipulated by whales.

Not only the whales, it's about a good news also. For example if one of the countries would stop banning cryptpocurrency and allow it as a payment method, the prices will definitely go up as hell.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

chance will be created if there is good news for bitcoin because at this time there is still no good news for bitcoin if only there is good news coming from some countries about bitcoin acceptance then it is definitely bitcoin price will be easy to bounce.
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
Anything is possible in crypto. Expect that there is a big dump and pump because the market is so volatile. If the whales decided to pump it , no matter how hard we dump, it will go up because crypto is being manipulated by whales.
Activity: 518
Nobody knows what will happen. The market may bounce back or may not. One thing for sure however is that the quality coin will keep rising in prices steadily as developments is made and milestone is met!
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
Even i am going through lots of news analysis chart still cant figure out actual reason . I found only reason is big investors are manipulating market by dumping hard by their holding . Its better to not invest any ICO for the current trend.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
I feel sad about the dump too but you've got nothing to lose if you just keep on holding. Just don't be tempted to sell your coins and you will still have a higher chance of earning profit. Hopefully it will recover by April or June. If not, I guarantee you that December will be the best month again.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
no hope

I am not sure on what basis you are saying this mate because this is crypto world and anything is possible if you go back and have a look we have been through worst crisis than what we are going through now but gradually recovered
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
I am not sure if we can see ATH again, I will never sell my coins at this point.
There has been many ups and downs throughout the years, we can still hope there will be some big pumps ahead.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
FXPay.io
Before the price actually fell I sold altcoin from bounty because the market situation did not improve. High optimist I hold the market will recover to be able to sell some other altcoin at a price not too low. Cheesy
Activity: 336
The same situation is with me, the price of coins that I have fallen is very low and I am worried that their price will return to the previous one. I think this will take a bit of time, probably a month or two
Activity: 392
as of now the market will be low as possible but their is a chance that a lot of investors wont invest this month but they will invest on the april so make sure you came back on april so you can join the pump
Activity: 364
Now the market is in deep depression and therefore all the coins have fallen at their price. In order for them to start growing again, we need to have some good news that will support this market, then we will start profit.
Activity: 236
The market  will bounce back if we all stop being very fast to spread any bad news we come across about cryptocurrency but always circulate good news about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 170
Earn with impressio.io
Ofcourse there is. It is not a chance because it will really happen in the future. Trust on crypto because it can make impossible happen. After all the fuds are gone, and if the developing of a certain coin is finished then the price will be back.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
The markets will someday, return back to where they were before now and most coins will attain a new ATH. It's just time and after the market corrections, let's hope the market takes a new turn.
To make it happen earlier we need to bring our friends to crypto community, otherwise whales will continue to rule this market Smiley
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
no hope
Pages:
Jump to: