Pages:
Author

Topic: Any chance market bounce back to where it was - page 19. (Read 4141 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.
i believe market will be back in time. dont lose your hope .
if market like this continues, maybe I'll start looking for a job
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I can not understand why the market is losing value. Despite the positive news, every day when I open the case, I see how my coins lose in value. I just do not want to believe that the market will return to the starting point. Definitely, this is a temporary phenomenon, which you and I need to wait out.

think it's just market corrections mixed with some FUD news. not much you can do about it but hodl imo.though it might take a lot of time to fully return to where it once was, it's still doable. just a slow process.
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
Although the market is bearish for the past 2 months, but don’t give up. The market can go down, it can go up as well. I have confidence that crypto will recover.
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I can not understand why the market is losing value. Despite the positive news, every day when I open the case, I see how my coins lose in value. I just do not want to believe that the market will return to the starting point. Definitely, this is a temporary phenomenon, which you and I need to wait out.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Well, the current scenario is not unusual, it has happened before. I think the market would definitely bounce back, but it would take some time. The current situation would continue for the next three or four months and then the market would pump again.

Yes we all know at the very beginning that the situation of the market is not really that consistent and we have to accept the fact that it wil happen again and again but, it also happend that it will bounce back again as it was before.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
There is chance the market would bounce back again, it has happened before and it would happen in future too. But, it would recover in the end of 2018.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
yes ofcourse, crypto trading is future.
Weak handed will sell all their coins and regret later.
Activity: 322
For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.
Don't lost hope bro. We are all in a bearish market right now which I think it needs more new buyers as the price is still lower than the peak price. Just be patient as soon this scenario will revert and make a good bull run.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Well yeah that is how cryptocurrency works due to volatility, FUD and issues but don't worry about that because I know there could be time for the price to bounce back. I also have some Altcoin holdings and what I am doing now is just wait for a good timing and opportunity. 2017 during it's first quarter is not that down like what we have now but we do hope it will be back by the second, third and fourth quarter of 2018.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
The cycle of the market is always moving. The opportunity to get back is a fulcrum of strength. We already know that a few countries like Japan, Germany and Russia have accepted bitcoin as a legitimate and legitimate commercial currency. I look forward to more than any other country in the world recognizing the legality of bitcoin and crypto. I think we need the fulcrum of them.
Activity: 127
http://fpgadeck.com/
Depends what you mean by "where it was"? If you mean the December bubble, then that might happen in autumn 2018 soonest imho, this is going to be a long correction.

December?? You are saying its a cycle, then?
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
First Decentralize Mobile Service Telecom Company
The answer to this depends on how the players in the market respond to cryptocurrencies. Who are tha market players? Investors, cryptocurrency owners, those involved in ICO, advertisers that support ICO projects, media, government, and other spectators (potential investors). It's not dictated by a single factor. Right now, there are just so many things and events that prevent the rise of cryptos' values again (FUDs, browser and social media platforms banning ICO and crypto ads, news about scammers and hackings, government regulations that are made stricter, etc.). If the media could release more good news about cryptos and the news of more countries planning to legalize bitcoin and other cryptocoins, and if we have better security against hackers and scammers, I guess that would help pump cryptovalue a lot.
Activity: 20
Depends what you mean by "where it was"? If you mean the December bubble, then that might happen in autumn 2018 soonest imho, this is going to be a long correction.
Activity: 414
Merit: 12
I though everything can be happend. The crypto price really unpredictable. Im sad to see the crypto market got worse. But maybe it will bounce back to the high price Cheesy
Activity: 80
really, I see the altcoin that I have on the market still there is no very fast movement and the core of to make withdrawals make the original currency is currently on etherium and bitcoin, so I think that's what we should watch closely.
Activity: 126
I also met your situation!

I have a 50 percent reduction in the amount of encrypted money I hold, which is a very unfortunate thing for me!

Many people say the market will recover in April, and I keep holding my COINS until the market goes up!
Activity: 127
http://fpgadeck.com/
Like many said the G20 summit will spill the difference? If so April month will be interesting for sure.
Activity: 696
Merit: 100
It will bounce soon this things happened already during the fork in August 2017. But right now do not panick, it will not just bounce back from where it was, market will bounce back more higher because the harder it hits the ground, the higher it will bounce up.
Activity: 789
maybe the market will rise again when the middle of the year until before the end of the year, more precisely between August to November. this is based on what happened in the previous year, I just can hope this is realized.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
do not pay attention to the red color. The current situation on the market is short and soon the growth will come again. Perhaps the pace will not be the same as in 2017, but for a fall there is no objective reason.
Pages:
Jump to: