Pages:
Author

Topic: Any chance to pump eth value? - page 2. (Read 2671 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 01:55:33 AM
for me this is the time to invest heavily because the prices in the market are falling far, surely for the end of this year prices will rise again like last year. don't miss this opportunity. at the end of this year the price in the market will be pumped again. because it has been waiting for investors for so long it is time to receive a gift of fortitude. let's see at the end of 2018.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
September 12, 2018, 06:52:18 AM
Take the opportunity to buy eth because just like th bitcoin it will rise again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 06:36:27 AM
I expected too much of eth right now but its price are not good looking so I tell to my self that I will hodl it and wait until the price increase so I can earn a little bit profit from buying it at cheapest price and I still believe that eth value will surpassed its prices now and so on.
Activity: 182
September 12, 2018, 06:35:05 AM
The price of eth is quite so low at the moment, and I think at this moment it's only ETF that could make things to happen in the crypto space again, many old investors are already losing money and new investors are afraid to invest into the space
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 06:34:27 AM
Increasing ethereum's price is possible, however we do not know when, but maybe in the nexy year or more on that. Since ethereum haw a good potential value, it can increase its price for sure. Because it is the second most volume coins in the market next to bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
September 12, 2018, 06:31:28 AM
I am holding some eth to sell.But the eth price is still very low compare to my expectation price.Is there any chance to increase the price of eth.Please share your opinions which will be highly appreciated. Smiley
It is possible, we are still in September so you never can tell yet, just have patience till December cause that’s when pumps do take place and when it happens you will be make a lot of profit from it. I also have ETH in my wallet which is very down in value, already lost about 10% or so which I’m hoping that I will recover soon before this year ends.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 04:42:52 PM
I think that price of Ether even at the level of 300 dollars is greatly underestimated. I'm sure that by the time when network will be updated in the next few weeks, when the reward for the block will be reduced, Ether price will increase.
Activity: 128
September 11, 2018, 06:19:43 AM
ETH is not a pump coin thus no one can pump it, because the price and market cap of ETH is very big. Pump only happens with coin that has low price and low market cap.
Activity: 434
September 11, 2018, 06:14:05 AM
Of course.  Most likely this process will take a little longer than expected ...
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
September 11, 2018, 05:58:07 AM
all coins have the potential to experience price increases, including ETH coins that investors really need, all depends on the good news about the coin, the pump will be very fast if there is good news about the coin, so keep the spirit to hold the ETH coin
Activity: 210
September 11, 2018, 05:35:18 AM
I don't know if there's anyone who can tell when will be the day that ethereum will rise again or until when this dump of ethereum will last. But for sure that everyone is hoping for that big day to happen. The day when will eth and other coins would rise again.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
September 11, 2018, 05:33:21 AM
The price of eth is collapsed drastically in recent times, but i am confident that it will rise by the end of the year, i personally do not sell under a value of at least $500
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 05:30:44 AM
Why not? It is my goal for following year. I really hope that eth will be pumped soon.
Now crypto market suffer bad times and eth need to be pumped.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 05:28:46 AM
just like me, even I lack money to live this month because the eth price drops very sharply, and the only way if we don't want to lose is we have to hold back and be patient. Maybe until the end of the year.
In fact Ethereum has big chance to pump its value, just keep holding and be patient because there's possibility it will rise or may be before end of the year. Even its not yet confirm that value of ETH will increase, still there's a big chance it will rise but the problem is nobody knows when.

Agree with you! The great potential to recover is obvious now. I've found these top 5 reasons on one Chart why ETH downtrend is over: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ETHUSD/utvFxrDk-Top-5-Reasons-To-Be-Bullish-about-ETH-now/
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 11, 2018, 05:28:16 AM
Hope to see eth pump this year or at least 40% more till December,maybe fork will help?
Activity: 92
Merit: 4
September 11, 2018, 05:14:41 AM
Looks very tough at the moment...Main ETH holders are ICO's and Miners and ICO's are cashing out their reserves very fast. It will take the bear market to new lows.. I am expecting this fear selling to grip the entire crypto community.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
September 11, 2018, 05:25:44 AM
just like me, even I lack money to live this month because the eth price drops very sharply, and the only way if we don't want to lose is we have to hold back and be patient. Maybe until the end of the year.
In fact Ethereum has big chance to pump its value, just keep holding and be patient because there's possibility it will rise or may be before end of the year. Even its not yet confirm that value of ETH will increase, still there's a big chance it will rise but the problem is nobody knows when it going to rise. But there's no reason to worry about because for sure ETH will pump again just be patient.
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
September 11, 2018, 05:23:48 AM
I am holding some eth to sell.But the eth price is still very low compare to my expectation price.Is there any chance to increase the price of eth.Please share your opinions which will be highly appreciated. Smiley
In my opinion, yes there is a chance for eth to increase because we are only in the bad days of the market so when the market recovers, I think it will not just increased but will have a huge pump so be patient in holding your eth to earn big profit. Ethereum is one of the top in the altcoins which has a great potential so I would like to suggest that we should buy some eth in the market while its price is very cheap because this is a great chance to have a bigger profit by holding eth till the market recovers.
Activity: 406
September 11, 2018, 05:19:17 AM
The situation in the market is now pretty sad, but do not lose optimism, but rather try to buy more coins!
Activity: 2464
September 11, 2018, 05:16:04 AM
Pages:
Jump to: