Pages:
Author

Topic: Any chance to pump eth value? - page 6. (Read 2671 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 110
July 24, 2018, 01:50:48 PM
I am holding some eth to sell.But the eth price is still very low compare to my expectation price.Is there any chance to increase the price of eth.Please share your opinions which will be highly appreciated. Smiley

Its obvious that Ethereum needs to come up with some updates in the near future, to make their coin attractive again.
There are new blockchain launching and competition is also rising, thats why we don't see ETH booming like last year.
My expectations on ETH are still very positive, as there are some updates for Ethereum planned, so i think most likely we will see ETH at better prices by the end of the year.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 01:47:12 PM
I am holding some eth to sell.But the eth price is still very low compare to my expectation price.Is there any chance to increase the price of eth.Please share your opinions which will be highly appreciated. Smiley
The price of Etherium going to be very higher. Cause it a very protensial coin and so many people like it very much.
So wait and be patience to see pumping of eth price.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 01:41:31 PM
Wouldn't surprise me if it pumped soon, anything around $500 or lower is a good buy in my opinion.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
July 24, 2018, 01:36:31 PM
Most of the coins’ prices are down at the moment. ETH is one of the potential altcoins around hence ETH price should be among the first few coins to rise when the market recover. 
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 01:22:40 PM
The value of the ethereum is very high on the market, because a very cool technology is used and the eth is the top 2 on the market so the price will rise necessarily  Grin
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
July 23, 2018, 09:44:57 AM
for now just hold it and don''t sell it yet. you might not now that the price pump will come from november to december so hodl it till then. now is not the right time to sell it if i we're you i'm willing to wait long for big profit than to lose some balls if you sell it now.
Activity: 33
July 23, 2018, 09:28:12 AM
I would love if it can increase in value, bull market is on the way
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
July 23, 2018, 09:24:12 AM
Right now the whole market is shaped by the changes in the price of Bitcoin. The price of Ethereum is also affected by fluctuations in Bitcoin price. When there is a rapid increase in the price of bitcoin, the price of Ethereum will also increase. And I hope that this rise will begin soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 09:13:23 AM

Yes there is still a chance that ethereum value will recover soon. This altcoins usually follow the flow of bitcoin. When bitcoin increases, the altcoins also increases. So if the bitcoin will pump up, then possibly the ethereum will pump up also.
Activity: 17
July 22, 2018, 04:18:38 AM
That depends on Bitcoin prices. Many investors believe that the market will begin to recover from the fourth quarter of 2018. You probably should not worry too much
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
July 22, 2018, 04:17:03 AM
if you hold the ETH hold up until you think the price is suitable for you off right,
because the increase of ETH will definitely happen you just hold her patiently,
and the price of ETH will definitely return at last year's price is even higher.
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
July 22, 2018, 04:05:53 AM
For there is always a chance to increase every month of this ethereum because we're solid holder. Once you have a lot of trust on this coin you will hold this until we get our price wanted to be sold in the future, For now better to hold until October.
Activity: 9
July 22, 2018, 04:05:23 AM
In due time. Compared to the dollar we'll see a rise but I doubt it will overtake BTC. Who knows though, just have to wait it out for now. What number are you waiting for it to hit?
Activity: 812
July 22, 2018, 04:03:51 AM
right now I'm also a little confused with altcoin ETH, whereas bitcoin itself has started up slightly but ETH is still in the bottom price, try you hold first until the end of this month there may be a slight increase in terms of price.
Activity: 112
July 22, 2018, 03:45:48 AM

There is always a chance for the price of ETH to pump up due to market fluctuations. And especially right now that the market is green, we can expect higher market value from the coins in the market.
Activity: 798
homt.net
July 22, 2018, 03:44:56 AM

Please understand that price determination is a function of demand and supply, so altcoin price increase is based on activities of buyers and sellers in the market. You can also benefit from the market fluctuations than using the holding strategy
Activity: 154
July 22, 2018, 03:41:21 AM
Im pretty sure it will goes up after this summer. When the demands are high we will see ETH comes back to $800-$1000 level in no time. Some experts said it will happen at the Q3 of this year, just the same moment happened to ETH last year.
Activity: 616
July 22, 2018, 03:38:46 AM
I think the only way that we can increase the value of ethereum is basically we just need to increase the number of investors and new market players for ethereum. That way we can ensure that the price of eth will increase at least three fold.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 22, 2018, 03:36:39 AM

Ethereum is the strongest among altcoins which means it was the most trusted with the highest potential among Altcoins for an investment and Ethereum also was commonly used by most ICOs for their project tokens so therefore it will surely bounce back once the crypto market will start to become healthy again. So lets keep buying on holding Ethereum as it will surely to reach the ATH again very soon. 
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
July 22, 2018, 03:29:24 AM
There are many chances for ethereum to pump, like  sharding which will make eth network much more faster and stable and Plasma for sure, those two updates will make ETH number one crypto
Pages:
Jump to: