Pages:
Author

Topic: Any chance to pump eth value? - page 4. (Read 2671 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
August 25, 2018, 07:33:44 PM
I am holding some eth to sell.But the eth price is still very low compare to my expectation price.Is there any chance to increase the price of eth.Please share your opinions which will be highly appreciated. Smiley
The price of it will increase in the right time that all the coin would pump but for now be patient to wait when the right time will be don't look in the price mate you are depressing yourself when it will be dump so hard so better stay away from crypto for now and have some vacation to relax yourself.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 07:32:12 PM
Now that we are in August and the Ethereum value is around $280 I think it is finally safe to enter the market and see a great return.  I can see 2-3x easily once the market turns.  It will rise very quickly. 
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
August 25, 2018, 07:24:25 PM
It is hard to tell if it will pump, altcoins over all, are dropping like crazy and I think it could take a few months for it to stabilize, you could aim with ethereum for long term profits though.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 08:16:39 PM
It is actually quite impossible to predict the behavior of a certain coin, I can tell that etherum has the the potential to bring a lot of profits in the future, but only time will tell.
Activity: 143
August 24, 2018, 02:29:05 AM
The value of Eth is very high and it will be increasing in the future too I am sure, this alt coin is very promising and I don't think that it could be killed with others. I am totally believe in its volumes and value, they have an amazing potential as for the present as for the future.
Activity: 232
August 23, 2018, 11:43:07 AM
Yes, of course, if the market grows, the first 5 will fly up one by one. We are waiting, we are waiting for a positive situation. Maybe the SEC and ETF will please us in September, not like today. In the end, everything in this world is changing. Especially when there is a lot of money at stake.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
August 23, 2018, 11:37:53 AM
What is the value of Ethereum to the dollar when you want to sell it at that time?
If you know the Ethereum price is now around $ 270

Maybe it's better if you just save the FIAT Bank mud money so you don't lose the nominal. LOL
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
August 21, 2018, 02:29:32 AM
It takes time to pump Ethereum because all cryptocurrency is at the price of Bitcoin.
If Bitcoin rises in price then all cryptocurrency will also rise in price, as well as Ethereum.
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
August 18, 2018, 09:24:35 PM
I am holding some eth to sell.But the eth price is still very low compare to my expectation price.Is there any chance to increase the price of eth.Please share your opinions which will be highly appreciated. Smiley
My friend a possible chance to pump up eth was continue on buying then hodl.Don't make it rush to sell it because its a big reason the the valiu of eth will voes down.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 06:41:00 AM
Of course,there's always a chance!And I think that in the near future it will only improve chtov technical plan that the price, and the price of the token will only go up, generally ETH is a very promising project, probably one of the most stable altcoins, as it all tokens ERC20 tied
Activity: 36
August 19, 2018, 06:37:22 AM
Ethereum is having genuine utilize case just a single drawback with ether is max supply not yet settled . Aside from that ethereum is offered freedom to make blockchain venture proficiently and additionally cost adequately. Ethereum should build its esteem currently it's developing alongside bitcoi
Activity: 196
August 18, 2018, 09:32:05 PM
Ethereum`s price changing everytime, and now it is at down price but there is no doubt that eth value will be pump up in no time, thats why many investors has already invested to this coin because they all believe to this coin.
Activity: 105
August 18, 2018, 09:28:06 PM
It's going to naturally pump as soon as money flows back in.  Its the clear #2 coin.  This sell off is temporary.  Dollar cost average if possible.  If there are no available funds left hodl till you break even then sell if you want to.  Dont take the loss right now. 
Activity: 238
August 16, 2018, 03:53:08 AM
Eth's value is growing even if its price is decreasing and I am sure that it will become the king of the cryptocurrency market in the nearest time if btc will not have enough strength for restoring.
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
August 04, 2018, 02:01:31 AM
My friend a possible chance to pump up eth was continue on buying then hodl.Don't make it rush to sell it because its a big reason the the valiu of eth will voes down.
Activity: 196
August 11, 2018, 05:40:02 PM
Ethereum has fallen so many hands. Even after the so many demands of ETH in the market, it's still dipping, the price is going down seriously. I doubt the future of ETH.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 12:27:35 PM
Unfortunately the price of the airwaves is very low for making a profit. But it's worth waiting for his flight.

The price of the ethereum will still grow to $ 1,000 or even higher at the end of this year. In the market we see a correction and all the coins fell significantly, we must wait for growth.
Activity: 658
August 05, 2018, 06:03:19 PM
Unfortunately the price of the airwaves is very low for making a profit. But it's worth waiting for his flight.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 04, 2018, 07:41:17 AM

You will have to wait a bit longer, as there is always a chance for there to be a pump on eth value there is also the time factor which means that no one knows the time when the price of the coin will pump. It could be a couple of weeks, a couple of months, but the bottom line is at some point, there will definitely be a pump in the prices.
Activity: 90
August 04, 2018, 03:03:30 AM
don't worry , sooner or later the price of etherium will start to rise . you need to be patient and wait ...
Pages:
Jump to: