Pages:
Author

Topic: Any Decent Exchanges? - page 3. (Read 1570 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 11
June 26, 2019, 02:56:50 AM
Decent Exhcngace of course Binance DEX.
binance dex is Decentralized Exchange that making from Binance.
and about issue Binance hacked is really worst, maybe that is fake.
just maybe, we don't know what happened the true.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
June 26, 2019, 02:11:22 AM
I am using Bittrex from long and this exchange never faces any issue like any other exchanges hacking, theft. Bittrex has the best security feature on its platform.
This was also said of Binance shortly before it got hacked and it seems these hackers hate when boasting, so better be careful on the way you boast about bittrex before they get hit LOL. Bittrex is a very good exchange and I agree with you that it still remain safe, but you should not completely keep in mind that they can never be hacked, don’t see it as a reason for you to continue to keep your fund on their wallet.

There is no exchange that cannot be hacked, I can bet with you that Binance security would have been more perfect than that of bittrex before they got hacked, but with that strong security, they were still got penetrated.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
June 24, 2019, 10:46:09 PM
Well if you are talking about a decent exchange, you have to be specific what you want. If you are interested in trading on a very secure platform, I can tell you that no platform is 100% secure. You may be thinking Hitbtc is very secure but there is a wide gap in term of benefits that exist in trading on binance than the Hitbtc. I am not saying Hitbtc ain't a decent exchange, but they are still very far from Binance in term of rating. Unfortunately, binance witnessed attacks in the past and they are still very stable and doing great. If the same thing occurs to hitbtc, do you think they will recover back fast?
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
June 24, 2019, 10:12:18 PM
I am using Bittrex from long and this exchange never faces any issue like any other exchanges hacking, theft. Bittrex has the best security feature on its platform
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
June 22, 2019, 06:41:47 AM
Considering yesterday's decision of FATF, which obliges all exchanges to identify their clients and their wallets within a year, I think that even binance will have to introduce a mandatory KYC for all users. In this case, those people who want to remain anonymous will have no choice but to use decentralized exchanges.

Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 22, 2019, 06:31:06 AM
I am using Bittrex from long and this exchange never faces any issue like any other exchanges hacking, theft. Bittrex has the best security feature on its platform.

You are right, they going strong although the volume has really drop, but we shall see it increase as the bull run is here.
Security is very important but what attract traders are the trading volume, their daily is still less than $100 million, they need to increase that to attract more traders like the big once to use the website, it's their chance as Binance are temporarily gonna lose their US clients soon.
Binance is already creating a separate platform for US residents, so I think they will do everything so that the new platform will be launched as soon as the main platform will be closed for the US
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
June 22, 2019, 04:00:00 AM

You are right, they going strong although the volume has really drop, but we shall see it increase as the bull run is here.
Security is very important but what attract traders are the trading volume, their daily is still less than $100 million, they need to increase that to attract more traders like the big once to use the website, it's their chance as Binance are temporarily gonna lose their US clients soon.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
June 22, 2019, 12:31:47 AM
After the Binance hack, I no longer use Binance. Delayed withdraws, hacks, ect. I just don't want to deal with them anymore. So, with that being said, I want to find a new exchange for my crypto needs. I also, am not a fan of Coinbase/Coinbase Pro due to their Bitcoin Cash fiasco. I've been reading about several exchanges and HITBTC is one that keeps popping up. It seems like it has a decent amount of positive sentiment surrounding it (https://tipestry.com/topics/5ce9b551e528302571b89464/hitbtc-possibly-insolvent,-claims-new-report). What do you guys think? Is it worth using? Have any of you ever used this exchange?
No, I don't use hitBTC. I don't think it's good enough and good enough to attract many traders to invest there. There was a time I traded there with some of my tokens. One thing that annoys me is that I get 7k880 tokens and they only allow buy and sell with even numbers. For example, I only sell at 7k or 8k token.
so I lost 880 tokens and lost over $ 12 at that time. I have a very bad impression on this exchange, they deliberately misappropriate the property of the trader.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
June 21, 2019, 11:09:56 PM
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
June 21, 2019, 06:17:03 AM
After the Binance hack, I no longer use Binance. Delayed withdraws, hacks, ect. I just don't want to deal with them anymore. So, with that being said, I want to find a new exchange for my crypto needs. I also, am not a fan of Coinbase/Coinbase Pro due to their Bitcoin Cash fiasco. I've been reading about several exchanges and HITBTC is one that keeps popping up. It seems like it has a decent amount of positive sentiment surrounding it (https://tipestry.com/topics/5ce9b551e528302571b89464/hitbtc-possibly-insolvent,-claims-new-report). What do you guys think? Is it worth using? Have any of you ever used this exchange?
It's your choice. Binance got hacked but that doesn't mean that people are quitting, there are still lots of people who are making use of their exchange and there are still lots of people looking for the opportunity to get in and start trading. The thing is that no exchange is 100% safe, even if there is, you should not trust any exchange. Just try to make use of more than one and don't store your money on them. Your money should be in your wallet except when you want to trade and you can deposit the money you want to trade and then start trading. One other thing you should know is that a good exchange will always try to pay back for any loss that occurred from their side.
copper member
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#
June 20, 2019, 04:49:25 PM

Nope don't go for HITBTC, there are a lot of scam reports about this exchange, the safest exchange I can think of is Kucoin, they never been hacked before and with their tight security, hackers will have a hard time, they also had excellent support and of course their main attraction their profit sharing.
HITBTC was the worst of the worst exchange. When I deposited coin on this, the coin hits almost 100x, and what they do, is they hold the trading on that coin, and after the coin is on negative, they open it. I really hate them, a lot.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
June 20, 2019, 03:52:32 AM
the exchange you do should not only be one market, because there are so many markets in the world,
it is smart to choose to try all the markets you know and later you will know which market is the best you will use.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
June 20, 2019, 02:38:37 AM

Binance is a decent exchange, even the users funds has not affected after that hack.
We can deposit and withdraw in Binance without KYC required which is good (at a certain withdrawal limit).
If you don't want to using binance anymore, i suggest you to using some top exchange with no kyc requirement.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
June 19, 2019, 06:16:49 PM
No such thing as decent Centralized exchanges in crypto world. If Binance can be hacked any Centralized or semi Centralized exchange can also be hacked.  Even if you'll get compensated after hack it usually comes late.

Use decentralized exchanges instead. If you must use the Centralized ones don't deposit amount you can't afford to lose on them
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
June 19, 2019, 04:12:04 AM
In my opinion coinbase is not bad , if you say Binance is not also good for you due to delay in transaction and hack issues why not try Mercatox  or a Decentralized Exchange like IDAX.
Activity: 308
June 19, 2019, 04:03:00 AM
I think Binance exchange hacked issue is just a fake.
But decentralized exchange DEX is more safe but i don't know why still have a low volume and Binance DEX is still have low volume like other DEX exchange.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
June 19, 2019, 03:44:25 AM
Well, I'm using CoinDeal and I can honestly recommend you that one. It has a lot of security practices, so I consider it as definitely safe. You can find more information about security on its website, of course. I haven't got any problems with that platform, it is rapidly developing this times so I think that is a good choice
Activity: 438
June 19, 2019, 03:25:11 AM
I don't use HITBTC, because HitBTC charges very high. Binance and livecoin are my favorite exchanges, with Binance I use to trade coins in the top 10 coinmacketcap, with the livecoin I use to trade smaller coins. Sometimes mercatox floors are used, but not often.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
June 19, 2019, 03:18:17 AM
Binance is still ok IMO. Try Kucoin also. As long as you feel safe and can withdraw your funds anytime, that still a good exchange for me.

Funds are SAFU in Binance!  Grin Grin Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DelF6zEHXpE
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
June 19, 2019, 02:56:09 AM
It depends on your own preferences. For me, the most important thing is security, so I'm trading only on exchanges with good reputation in that matter (like Kraken or CoinDeal)
Totally agree, I consider security as the most important issue ever. It's good to choose some trustworthy exchange and stick to it. In reference to CoinDeal - I really like this one
Pages:
Jump to: