Pages:
Author

Topic: Any Decent Exchanges? - page 7. (Read 1570 times)

BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
May 27, 2019, 02:55:00 PM
I really hope anyone who is in doubt about legitimacy about exchanges nowaday, gives CoinMetro a try
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
May 27, 2019, 12:41:27 PM
If I were you, I won't trade on HitBTC, it has a very high withdrawal fee, and they are likely never to attend to customers complain. Why will I go to HitBTC when Kucoin is there? Binance is still very healthy, they have been able to manage what befell them, not many exchanges would have come back this quick.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
May 27, 2019, 11:51:21 AM
After the Binance hack, I no longer use Binance. Delayed withdraws, hacks, ect. I just don't want to deal with them anymore. So, with that being said, I want to find a new exchange for my crypto needs. I also, am not a fan of Coinbase/Coinbase Pro due to their Bitcoin Cash fiasco. I've been reading about several exchanges and HITBTC is one that keeps popping up. It seems like it has a decent amount of positive sentiment surrounding it (https://tipestry.com/topics/5ce9b551e528302571b89464/hitbtc-possibly-insolvent,-claims-new-report). What do you guys think? Is it worth using? Have any of you ever used this exchange?

there are lots of good exchanges besides Binance, but Hitbtc isn't one of them. I think this exchange is worse or even one that is bad. there have been a lot of negative responses about Hitbtc in the past, and I've also experienced problems there. although in the end the problem was finished, but since then I didn't use it anymore.

if you want to find an alternative for Binance, I suggest Okex, Huobi or Bittrex. the third exhange is good and has almost the same quality as Binance.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
May 27, 2019, 10:45:23 AM
Stick to binance. Binance is the best exchange for me. Is your funds safe when the hack happened? Did you lose any of it? If you didn't why do you need to change your exchange? Binance is a decentralized exchange with big volumes of coins that could lead to its very big pump. It offers a lot of IEO projects and the platform is still active.
One of the factors here is the volume as you can trade up without any worries that the coins will be forgotten, and like what you have said, the hacked issue didn't have any negative impact with traders balance, they freeze the withdrawals for a while but when they've open it up again everything was been back to normal.

If you are familiar with Binance then, surely you'll stay and enjoy your quest for more successful trades to accomplish.,

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
May 27, 2019, 10:40:19 AM
After the Binance hack, I no longer use Binance. Delayed withdraws, hacks, ect. I just don't want to deal with them anymore. So, with that being said, I want to find a new exchange for my crypto needs. I also, am not a fan of Coinbase/Coinbase Pro due to their Bitcoin Cash fiasco. I've been reading about several exchanges and HITBTC is one that keeps popping up. It seems like it has a decent amount of positive sentiment surrounding it (https://tipestry.com/topics/5ce9b551e528302571b89464/hitbtc-possibly-insolvent,-claims-new-report). What do you guys think? Is it worth using? Have any of you ever used this exchange?
I think you are just a judgemental user that riding with binance hacking issue you must know that the credibility of an Exchange is not measure in just a single lapses, after the hacking incident Binance is make more stronger and as we see it today they are handle it smoothly unlike other exchange the issue of of withdrawal delay, Blocking account missing deposit, and poor support and many too mention. but everyone has a right to choose just go with your path and goodluck i hope you can find a good one.
BQ
May 27, 2019, 10:25:57 AM
Stick to binance. Binance is the best exchange for me. Is your funds safe when the hack happened? Did you lose any of it? If you didn't why do you need to change your exchange? Binance is a decentralized exchange with big volumes of coins that could lead to its very big pump. It offers a lot of IEO projects and the platform is still active.
Binance isn't decentralized
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
May 27, 2019, 10:24:07 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 27, 2019, 10:13:48 AM
Even after the binance hack incident Binance still remain the best exchange within this space.  Their reputation ia high that a single hack cant just displace them.  Am still using binance and many other traders are doing same
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
May 27, 2019, 09:37:36 AM
I have not much experience with HitBTC exchange. But I have found that the exchange is amazing and its low transaction fee is another way of attracting traders. Instead, I prefer Coinbase and bittrex exchanges. Here my list of crypto exchanges goes like this, Binance, Bittrex, Coinbase and HitBTC. With regards to Binance exchange, the exchange is still in the heart of many traders even after being hacked.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
May 27, 2019, 09:27:22 AM
After binance exchange, i can't say any exchange is safe %100.

There are some exchanges which have a good track record but these things getting devastated with just one hack.
dont take a look only from one accident.but we have to look it from their services before accident and how their action to overcome this hacking case.i think binance reputation will devastated only caused of it.moreover they said customer balance safe and they will replace all.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
May 27, 2019, 09:13:42 AM
sorry, it wasn't my intention to vilify HITBTC before. Within 1 year, there have been many negative responses about HitBTC, many of the members here are disappointed with this exchange platform. One of them is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hitbtc-scam-2556342, among them there are those whose balance is suddenly lost, Some are hacked, etc.

And I've also experienced it myself, where I never felt logged in HitBTC but there was a login notification in my email, yes it sounds strange but from here I started to stop using it. There are still many out there better exchanges than him.
All of this, I have another alternative from Binance and HitBTC, which is Koinoin, you have to see and try it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
May 27, 2019, 07:59:32 AM
After binance exchange, i can't say any exchange is safe %100.

There are some exchanges which have a good track record but these things getting devastated with just one hack.
BQ
May 27, 2019, 07:58:19 AM
Binance is of course great but in general they are not that the most legit actors I think.
most legit ones Kraken/Coinbase
(and coinmetro)
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
May 27, 2019, 07:23:45 AM
Binance,OKEX,Coinbene, Bittrex and Coinbase are safe and trusted exchanges i normally use these all. I wind up to use small exchanges after hack of cryptopia. .
from the exchange you mentioned, I prefer to use binance and okex exchanges because in other exchanges there are now a lot of negative cases that occur. even though binance exchanges were some time ago hit by a hack case but they are very good because they have insurance funds and have prepared things like that.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
May 27, 2019, 07:07:01 AM
you are about to join another silly exchange that can get you burnt. hitbtc happens to be a problem especially when it comes to deposit and withdrawal. there customer services can be problematic. delays to responds. we can not forget about false volumes and fake trading when it comes to Hitbtc.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
May 27, 2019, 06:55:17 AM
If Cryptopia was still around I would have recommend it to you however is no longer Running and it close for a dramatic reason. For now just go for Hitbtc it has a userfriendly interface too. you just need to explore it a little while and Im sure you are good to go.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
May 27, 2019, 06:51:56 AM
Binance is still one of the very best few in crypto space entirely all you have to do is give little time for binance for things to get back running perfectly,we have other good exchanges but for me binance is top on my lists
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
May 27, 2019, 06:29:12 AM
Binance,OKEX,Coinbene, Bittrex and Coinbase are safe and trusted exchanges i normally use these all. I wind up to use small exchanges after hack of cryptopia. .
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
May 27, 2019, 06:10:24 AM
Crypto exchanges differ in transaction costs, supported cryptocurrencies, trading pairs, and interface, among others. Coinbase is considered by many to be the most beginner friendly exchange. It has a minimalist and simple user interface. If you are a newbie crypto investor, you can also take advantage of its low fees. Coinmama also has good reputation, and if you plan to purchase crypto with a credit or debit card, this would suit you.

Other crypto exchanges like Bittrex that supports more than 190 cryptocurrencies is also good for trading. It offers speedy transactions, high stability, and follows some risk management practices. BitFinex is also one of the larger crypto exchange in terms of volume and users, which also has low trading fees.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
airdrop-pepe.art
May 27, 2019, 06:05:33 AM
There are diffrent trusted exchanges and also coming new exchanges but i like IDAX that is best exchange,people will always use Binance,Risk is every where and in every exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: