Pages:
Author

Topic: Any good horror movies recently ? - page 26. (Read 27982 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 250
February 26, 2017, 03:20:01 PM
Horror Eloise, for those that can not tolerate the hospital. Four friends secretly penetrate into an abandoned mental hospital, "Eloise".
Activity: 279
February 26, 2017, 03:02:38 PM
I recommend to watch the film with a sense of "Jisatsu sakuru", in 2001, despite the fact that it is a Japanese horror film. The history of how modern pop culture can badly affect the society as a whole and the immature minds of children in particular.
Japanese Films by producer is often not perceived by people and therefore have a very small audience. But if you look carefully, you will not understand what they were difficult.
Activity: 273
February 26, 2017, 02:24:15 PM
The Conjuring 2 is not bad
Like, the first part of the film rather better than the second for me. In my opinion only the old horrors of interest.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
February 18, 2017, 07:49:52 PM
The Conjuring 2 is not bad
Activity: 275
February 18, 2017, 07:19:33 PM
I recommend to watch the film with a sense of "Jisatsu sakuru", in 2001, despite the fact that it is a Japanese horror film. The history of how modern pop culture can badly affect the society as a whole and the immature minds of children in particular.
It is not the first time recommend this movie, and yet, after some hesitation, I watched this horror. Indeed it is a film genre from several directions and has a lot of social problems. In short, to remain indifferent after viewing will not work.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
February 18, 2017, 07:15:50 PM
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
February 18, 2017, 06:42:28 PM
A Cure for Wellness.  Grin

It will drive the near crazy people on the verge even closer to their demise.

You semi psychotic people have been warned! Wink
If you corrected this unusual psychological horror «A Cure for Wellness», then I advise you to see more movies filmed in the same spirit of existential thriller is "Jacob's Ladder" and "Black Swan."
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
February 18, 2017, 05:26:46 PM
A Cure for Wellness.  Grin

It will drive the near crazy people on the verge even closer to their demise.

You semi psychotic people have been warned! Wink
Activity: 270
February 18, 2017, 05:21:17 PM
Perhaps the film impressed me the most this week "train to Busan." I did not expect that Koreans can shoot such a good movie.
Activity: 138
February 18, 2017, 03:25:27 PM
Another continuation of the saga Underworld: Blood Wars, was released but I am disappointed. There is no longer that effect as soon as the movie, which I expected.
I had watched it last night, it was OK, it was fun, nothing amazing, but OK... they leave space for more continuation of the story, so I expect new one within few years.
It seems that this film will go on forever, it's just like a Resident Evil. So many series from afar, and the further, the worse.
Activity: 261
February 18, 2017, 02:48:26 PM
It is a kind of film that is hard to even get advice on. Also it is so risky. A horror movie that you choose with great enthusiasm can create frustration and loss of time. Especially in recent years I think that Europeans do much better than Americans. Hollywood's films filled with sudden sounds and effects, and spirited with spiritualism, do not taste at all. It does not mean that it will not be deep if a filmin is in the form of fear. You can install all the items that should be in the drama horror. It can also have a lasting effect on the story, as the cramps enter the mystery on the one hand. I think French and Spanish horror movies are the best in this respect.
I'm generally interested in films of various genres from the asia. There really are some good movies and even more horror movies. American and European are not as charismatic.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
February 11, 2017, 04:26:09 AM
It is a kind of film that is hard to even get advice on. Also it is so risky. A horror movie that you choose with great enthusiasm can create frustration and loss of time. Especially in recent years I think that Europeans do much better than Americans. Hollywood's films filled with sudden sounds and effects, and spirited with spiritualism, do not taste at all. It does not mean that it will not be deep if a filmin is in the form of fear. You can install all the items that should be in the drama horror. It can also have a lasting effect on the story, as the cramps enter the mystery on the one hand. I think French and Spanish horror movies are the best in this respect.
Activity: 288
February 11, 2017, 02:54:34 AM
Another continuation of the saga Underworld: Blood Wars, was released but I am disappointed. There is no longer that effect as soon as the movie, which I expected.
I had watched it last night, it was OK, it was fun, nothing amazing, but OK... they leave space for more continuation of the story, so I expect new one within few years.
Activity: 195
February 11, 2017, 02:48:59 AM
Activity: 382
February 11, 2017, 02:32:22 AM
Released a new movie called "Incarnate", which tells about a man has his own methods to drive out evil, to settle in humans.
Activity: 287
February 11, 2017, 01:34:43 AM
Dont breathe 2016, was good 8/10
If you like this one, you might also like Blood Trap (2015), story is similar - criminals brake into house, the only difference here is that host is not military veteran, its a girl who also isn`t defenseless.
I watched this movie and I recovered. I never doubt the ability of the military retired. It is still a human being as a killing machine. For himself, he can stand up, even in a helpless state.
Activity: 428
February 11, 2017, 12:56:13 AM
I love watching this horror movie  MISTERI HANTU TOL CIPULARANG
I refer to you who like to watch horror movies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNDRFVTCVRA&t=33s
I looked just started clicking on your link as if liked. I think that this weekend, evening look completely.
Activity: 423
Merit: 251
February 10, 2017, 08:07:17 PM
I love watching this horror movie  MISTERI HANTU TOL CIPULARANG
I refer to you who like to watch horror movies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNDRFVTCVRA&t=33s
Activity: 189
February 10, 2017, 06:52:22 PM
With a great looking forward to the premiere of Ridley Scott "Alien - a covenant," which will be released later this year.
Activity: 283
February 06, 2017, 02:10:38 PM
Split by M. Night Shyamalan
Pages:
Jump to: