Pages:
Author

Topic: Any good ICO there? - page 2. (Read 3181 times)

copper member
Activity: 258
Merit: 1
January 15, 2018, 09:58:13 AM
Best ICO for US residents?
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
January 14, 2018, 05:37:56 PM
Hey, mate! look at We power , KYClegal , Titanium - so i predict these should be quite successful. Also, the devs, the product look very trustworthy.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 05:31:58 PM
Hi guys

In my opinion Daneel is the next best upcoming ico. Daneel is an intelligent personal assistant based on “Watson”, the most powerful Artificial Intelligence in the fields of Natural Language and Data and Emotional Analysis. It is great for people who just gettint started in the big crypto world and also for people who are in it already.

Daneel does several things including:
-Collect, aggregate, analyse and ensure reliability of all information
-Analyse the emotions of the market
-Define the trust rating of a cryptocurrency
-Access a detailed analysis report for a cryptocurrency
-manage and follow live portfolio
-full report on coin

And more!!

Already have a partnership with IBM
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 05:27:45 PM
take a look at beetoken it could be a good one its from airbnb i think
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
January 14, 2018, 12:35:03 PM
Did you look at IQeon? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/iqeon-decentralized-gaming-pvp-platform-2479328

Currently they are having 40% discount for another 18 hours and already raised over 1.8M!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Never DO AIRDROPS
January 14, 2018, 12:27:55 PM
Have you already join Crypterium. They already Reach their hardcap and i think it will be biggest project for Next Cryptocurrency 2018
Activity: 42
January 14, 2018, 12:07:48 PM
dont do bankera its a scam from the founders of spectrecoin!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bankera-scam-project-by-vytautas-karaleviius-mantas-mockeviius-2126829
a lot of people posted proofs...
copper member
January 14, 2018, 09:43:08 AM
I heard liveedu have passed soft cap in pre sale
Activity: 61
January 14, 2018, 09:31:15 AM
Check out Trendit! www.trenditstudios.com

ICO starts FEB 8
copper member
January 14, 2018, 09:22:29 AM
I have bought tokens of hydrominer and Crypto20 based on few recommendations.
Are there any other good ICOs running which look promising and i want to invest a bit more?

Have you checked liveedu? heard they already surpassed soft cap in presale and already have a product.
Activity: 70
December 12, 2017, 05:14:50 PM
I like Zabercoin. I believe it's gonna be a success because they have a unique idea, good developers, and advisers with experience in blockchain who advised very successful ICOs. I'm surprised that not many people know about it.
There are a lot of good ICOs. Just check very carefully. Their white paper, team, developers or you may end up being scammed.

Yeah, I think it will be a good project. They have strong advisors, including David Drake who also advised Quantstamp.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
December 12, 2017, 05:02:59 PM
Check TokenPay thread because there are a few hours until ICO ends. Also , did you miss Gizer guys also ? Sad  Best ICO's of 2017 if you ask me.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-tokenpay-scammed-1-million-from-bounty-and-referral-program-2400499
Activity: 98
Bitcointalk community manager
December 12, 2017, 04:27:49 PM
There are really so much rly good ICO's in the all the spheres espacially in medicine! That is why u can always find smth.
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
December 12, 2017, 04:18:47 PM
I like Zabercoin. I believe it's gonna be a success because they have a unique idea, good developers, and advisers with experience in blockchain who advised very successful ICOs. I'm surprised that not many people know about it.
There are a lot of good ICOs. Just check very carefully. Their white paper, team, developers or you may end up being scammed.
Activity: 322
December 12, 2017, 03:57:33 PM
There are so many good ico's out there that is currently running but the best thing to do is look at their platform and developers and who will be the manager that will be handling the campaign because most of the ico's today are scamming their participants when they earn so much profit.
Activity: 56
December 12, 2017, 03:55:09 PM
I personally suggest you to follow the ICO that will be done from the Gilgamesh Platform, they have a top notch team, and a very active community supporting them
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
The Most Profitable Mining Pool
December 12, 2017, 02:06:40 PM
Yes, of course. There are few gems out there that disguise as rock.
One of my choice is PINCOIN. Below is the reason why I chose PIN COIN to be the top candidate for 2018 race.

Overview: Pincoin holds the idea of monetizing incentive in members thru affiliates bonus. This will strengthen the bond of the community.

Technology: Pincoin is base on ethereum network which offers great scalability since they areworking on a decentralize AL-IN-ONE platform.

Marketplace: Pincoin offers its marketplace right in the portal of their platform, you dont need to go further searching for marketplace.

Team: Pincoin is compose of veteran crypto enthusiasts that works in this industry with a decade of experience.

Rating: Pincoin is on the ICO Hotlist.

See full details here: https://pincoin.io/

Activity: 294
Merit: 22
December 12, 2017, 01:44:00 PM
I'm following the Gilgamesh (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-gilgamesh-books-knowledge-platform-2461878), there will be announcement of ICO soon. they have great support and team members.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 12, 2017, 10:58:31 AM
I have bought tokens of hydrominer and Crypto20 based on few recommendations.
Are there any other good ICOs running which look promising and i want to invest a bit more?
Spectiv is good ico. they are virtual reality ico. i think they have a good project line and VR will be good use in future. their pre sale seems doing good.

LUCYD is a AR ico. they trying to make a smart glasses. its a bit similar to spectiv but they are more to make a product rather than a services.

Both are ico in technology. both are promising and i would recomend you spectiv for now. the crowdsale are open and you can join at https://spectivvr.org/#crowdsale

i would recomend you AIDCOIN too. they already success in the presale with 8333 ETh collected. the ico soon will start at January 16th, 2018
aidcoin ico is supported by many big company such as WWF, uniceff and Save the Children. i believe it that this ico have a great potential.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
December 12, 2017, 10:58:27 AM
There is this BLUZELLE ICO which is up soon and it's really a great project.
 It focuses for the need of data storage & management.
 Bluzelle is a decentralized, scalable database service for dApps.
It's ANN- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23924038
Hope you find is useful! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: