Pages:
Author

Topic: Any good ICO there? - page 7. (Read 3181 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 10:50:45 AM
I would definitely recommend Crowdholding's: https://www.crowdholding.com/  YUPIE Token. This is a token actually useful for something. Their ICO just started today. Have a look at it: https://ico.crowdholding.com/
Activity: 70
October 31, 2017, 03:01:36 PM
Really liking the look of Crowdholding.

Solid white paper, great strong team, actually have a product behind them (99% of ICO's don't) and constantly improving in everything (from marketing, to events etc), all their numbers add up, strong social media, great concept and marketing and content creation.

They launch tomorrow, these guys will fly!

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 31, 2017, 04:42:14 AM
Take alook with MicroMoney ICO, the aim of the project is to help a million people in the world who still unbanked so that easy to get credit. And also this project consist of professional team who has experienced in the field
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 03:35:05 AM
I have bought tokens of hydrominer and Crypto20 based on few recommendations.
Are there any other good ICOs running which look promising and i want to invest a bit more?

I can recommend a good upcoming ICO I have been keeping my eye on, Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed coin and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. All proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. The great thing about this is the coin will always increase in value.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 31, 2017, 03:05:44 AM
The top ICO for me are OMG, EOS and Golem. You should make a good research to decide what is the best invest for you.

Don't forget there is a project far more sophisticated than GOLEM direct competition SONM (Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining) Right now there is a lot doing on with development and team have alpha version. I think is one of most undervalued projects out there.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 06:13:04 PM
What do you think about Nexus?
There are many analytical materials about it and as I think it can be very profitable.

Everything can be profitable. Since May 2017 every evening when I go to sleep my head full of thoughts about BTC. ICO, alts, graphics and other stuff.
Activity: 535
Love me tender
October 30, 2017, 06:07:10 PM
What do you think about Nexus?
There are many analytical materials about it and as I think it can be very profitable.
Activity: 347
Merit: 109
October 30, 2017, 04:59:30 PM
Come checkout CommerceBlock.com

First ICO with a BIP, BIP 175...

Activity: 95
October 30, 2017, 04:56:26 PM
There are a lot of such topics like: best ICO, which ICO you can suggest, top ICO etc..
And when you read all of these topics you just see 90% of users just advertising the ICO's in which they have invested or ICO's in which signature campaign they are taking a part.. And only 10% of users are talking right things, with smart ideas and estimations, good predictions and qualitative information. Only these 10% posts are worth to be considered for potential investors =)

Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
October 30, 2017, 04:35:01 PM
I am really excited about neufund. It is not an ICO, you only commit your ETH for 18 months, then you will get your ETH back and you will also receive your Neufund tokens.

I also started analyzing BurstIQ. I think this one is worth a deeper dive into, too.
Activity: 164
October 29, 2017, 10:59:24 PM
Look into cybermiles. Very impressive token that partnered with 5miles the app to integrate their blockchain to make it available to 12 million users. Lots of potential and minimum buy in is like 0.6ETH.
Activity: 36
October 29, 2017, 09:00:07 PM
ASSETRON ENERGY - https://assetron.energy

Is currently in presale - 40% of final ico price.

They are developing Blockchain P2P Investment Platform for Renewable Energy - basically revolutions the concept of "Community Solar" and building a global crowdfunding platform for renewable energy assets.

The coolest thing tho is that they are the FIRST (research yourself if you don't believe me) company that will utilise the ICO funds to build a solar pv power plant in Australia -so that they also get revenue from a money producing asset and not fail.

You will see, as Vitalik from Ethereum said - 90% of icos will fail - well they will fail because they will run out of money before they get customers.

ASSETRON ENERGY can't fail for at least 30 years - a fact,   this is how long a solar plant will produce income within warranty.

So that's why its underrated - what other ico you can think of, that has a guaranteed income for 30 years (and income they will share with Token holders through rewards), that will allow them to continue developing and outlive any competition.

SO keen on this ICO - I already put in 10 BTC into it! Just look at their team, whitepaper, ratings - Also the fact they are an actual company registered in Australia, which had strict legal checks against scams + already millions raised...
Activity: 17
October 29, 2017, 05:29:41 PM
Are there any other good ICOs running which look promising and i want to invest a bit more?

Frankly, I do not know what a good project to invest, although I am quite experienced in this forum. At present, there are so many ICOs developed, I feel like I'm straying in a forest, and I can not go in the right direction, all the hard way.
If a longtimer like you are feeling this way then imagine the plight of newbie like who is new to cryptoworld. My mind is boiling reading about coins and white papers and then following the forums and everything.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
October 29, 2017, 05:12:53 PM

Frankly, I do not know what a good project to invest, although I am quite experienced in this forum. At present, there are so many ICOs developed, I feel like I'm straying in a forest, and I can not go in the right direction, all the hard way.
October 29, 2017, 05:11:03 PM
Read about bitclave just now and seemed to be brilliant. Wonder it's not being recommended much here?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 29, 2017, 04:46:34 PM
The Datum ico is just starting. I think it’s a great and novel idea (obviously since I picked Datum for my sig campaign). The ANN thread is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-datum-unlock-the-bln-data-economy-ico-29th-october-2049312
October 29, 2017, 04:34:11 PM
What is the best way to check for new things? Just refreshing this? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0
True that announcement board refreshes and give new ICO but problem is there are so many of them each day and reading white paper of each one is quite tedious. Thats why asking forum member for reasonable consensus of most talked and well read ICO out there.
Activity: 350
October 29, 2017, 03:32:35 PM
There are so many ICOs around and it is not easy to choose one to follow.
My last choice is Universa.io
Seems to me with high potential.
They already raised 12M and 40 days ahead! Aim is 99M USD.
That is right that different ICOs are currency running, and there must be some good ones, but I personally remained as untouch for last few weeks, because i have invest most of my money in bitcoin, and that is the reason that i personally have no such knowledge about any ICO. But still i am interested in ICO and will soon rejoin again. Because ICOs are in fact good place to earn money .
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
October 29, 2017, 03:02:44 PM
What is the best way to check for new things? Just refreshing this? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0
Activity: 14
October 29, 2017, 02:40:54 PM
There is some altcoins that doesent require any mining. Please, check out our project:XRONOS. We finished tests of our algorithms (for a year our system worked with dublicates of real market data, but without huge amounts of money), and already have done presale about a week ago. The main idea is a backing of our coins with other coins in different proportions, depending on their share on the market and their prices fluctuations. So it's a sort of an investment stabilization and insurance which will help avoid some separate coins' collapses, and as a whole it follows the general trend of the market (meaning a growth in a long-term, and smaller possible losses in a short-term). Collected data is open and available at stats.xronos.space.
Pages:
Jump to: