Pages:
Author

Topic: Any good ICO there? - page 9. (Read 3181 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
October 28, 2017, 07:44:56 PM
I have bought tokens of hydrominer and Crypto20 based on few recommendations.
Are there any other good ICOs running which look promising and i want to invest a bit more?

You would understand me if I will promote Nousplatform to you, right? I have went over their website as well as their whitepaper. Everything's pretty clear and amazing to me that is why I chose to wear their signature. The project is full of features that you will really find innovative. The team is also very responsive and has been very transparent as well. You can easily find videos of them touring some parts of the world speaking about the project.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
October 28, 2017, 07:43:49 PM
I think one of the best ICO so far is UTRUST a revolutionary platform that you can pay using your favoriote cryptocurrency. they have fluctuation protection that your money will be safe in case the price of a coin dump. very secured platform highly recommended..
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
October 28, 2017, 07:41:24 PM
Check out Oyster.  They have a good dev, prototype and codebase established, and an awesome idea.  They need more support and funding to make it a reality and it could really pay off.  Basically they are trying to combine the Ethereum and IOTA platforms to not only offer decentralized storage but monetize websites as site visitors provide resources to do proof of work and data storage operations.  One of their goals is to offer an alternative to advertising while tapping into a massive amount of resources.  Adding the service is really easy using their javascript offerings, and it is up to users to chose whether or not to take part in this ad free experience.
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 28, 2017, 07:39:28 PM
Crumple Cat would recommend you to pay attention to Crowdholding, Dether, GUTS and E-chat. They all have a really promising concepts and hold the ICOs having already successfully working products.
Don't forget to do the deepest analysis yourself!

Good luck Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 07:22:39 PM
a really cool one I've been watching is propthereum.io, property based number! Good WP and team, but as i always say when posting PLEASE do your own research do not buy in to ICO's on recommendations purely!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 07:06:01 PM
Finding a good ICO is like finding shell with pearl. But you have to dive not into the blue blue sea. You have to dive in shit. Oceans of shit. Any way you have  good chances to increase your crypto portfolio.
I invest since this June and this is my newbie ICO list ) :

1. BQX (x10)
2. COSS (x2-3)
3. BMC  - bad price right now, but I will hold at least to 2018. And I think it`s still good idea to invest in it.
4. Qchain - I am pre-sale participant with XEM (and want to buy some Qchain tokens that developed on etherium blockchain). They have team, community and idea. Hope it will sucessfull too.

Activity: 224
October 28, 2017, 04:50:26 PM
I have invested in some good ICO's some of them are I am mentioning but I will recommend you to first research yourself about them only after that invest in that but for me they are good ones.
1. Wireline
2. Litra Coin
3. CarTaxi
4. Change

And many other are also available but research about them before investing anything. ICOs can give us good amount of profit but some of them scam also so its better to do proper research about them then only invest.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
October 28, 2017, 03:24:25 PM
Most of the projects have nothing except WP, but they want raise huge amounts of money while ico. I prefer investing into project with released product. I contributed to Qchain on pre-sale stage which already has alpha version

https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/bighorn-alpha-release-qchains-advertising-app-demo-is-here-29675ee43591
Activity: 266
October 28, 2017, 01:56:37 PM
Are there any other good ICOs running which look promising and i want to invest a bit more?

Well, it's a good thing that you are looking to get profits by investing your money than spending it for nothing.
I also used to invest also, but that was a few months ago. When i can clearly see great projects with great potential. But nowadays, all i see are scam ICOs or ICOs that are not more than a poor effort to get profit and dump.

What i do nowadays is just join bounty campaigns for ICOs that have great platforms and great teams. Yes i invest. But not my money anymore. I invest time and efffort. Amd this has worked out pretty well for me. Have traded all the bounties i received and invested into eth and bitcoin and hold which are far more sure than any other tokens out there.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
October 28, 2017, 01:47:24 PM
I am putting some of my money into hazza and storm tokens(they have a really solid team including top management people of bittrex are in their advisory board). But don't take any of our words as financial advice here, ICO's are really doing bad these days.
Activity: 156
October 28, 2017, 01:44:03 PM
Those coins are junk. I hope that you don't lose too much money on those picks.
Activity: 658
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
October 28, 2017, 01:24:21 PM
I advise you not to buy in such a way that ico advertisers are advertising to increase their investment in ico so if you buy that will have a certain risk if you want to invest in any ico If you do not want to lose money, there are many people who invest in ico without knowing that the ico has failed and they have lost money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
October 28, 2017, 01:18:20 PM
It's hard to find which ICO is best since most of them are coming up with little investment to scam people. I suggest you to check their profiles on Social media sites also their payment methods etc.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
October 28, 2017, 01:15:50 PM
I think atlant is a pretty big project in this period, you can check it on my signature if you want to buy his coin should be fast, because ico atlant will end on 31 october. Good luck
Activity: 154
October 28, 2017, 01:01:48 PM

Anyone here doing Goldreward? Similar to Bitconnect and Regal.

I'm going to give it  try with a small investment, looks scam just like bitconnect and regal Cheesy

Well, not a scam, but a ponzi. First people in profit, the last ones in hold the bags.

So after about 3 hours they only sold about 730,000 GRX tokens out of 12,000,000 available for the ico. Considering they previously sold 7,500,000 tokens to the so called strategic investors and pre-sale at deep discounts, I can see why people are not jumping in.

I'll keep an eye on the sale, but I'll probably skip this one.

Well right now the website is down...

What do you think about Ethconnect?
Remember the bitconnect just another ponzi scheme that already manipulated by the developers on its own exchange site. I think that about ethconnect will become another ponzi scheme in the future or it's gonna be another scam.
The problem is not the ponzi scheme, but all the red flag around the web..
But somehow I like high risk project, get out before it falls

Ethconnect may actually do well, since they're only trying to sell 8,000,000 tokens. Plus there seems to be a lot of people interested in joining, so we'll see.

Activity: 17
October 28, 2017, 11:31:01 AM
Thank you very everyone for insight and suggestions!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 11:24:09 AM

I'm going to give it  try with a small investment, looks scam just like bitconnect and regal Cheesy

Well, not a scam, but a ponzi. First people in profit, the last ones in hold the bags.

So after about 3 hours they only sold about 730,000 GRX tokens out of 12,000,000 available for the ico. Considering they previously sold 7,500,000 tokens to the so called strategic investors and pre-sale at deep discounts, I can see why people are not jumping in.

Remember the bitconnect just another ponzi scheme that already manipulated by the developers on its own exchange site. I think that about ethconnect will become another ponzi scheme in the future or it's gonna be another scam.
The problem is not the ponzi scheme, but all the red flag around the web..
But somehow I like high risk project, get out before it falls
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 11:07:35 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 10:58:37 AM
There is still lots of good Ico which is underrated still couldn’t able to reach its potentiality . Some of the high potentiality am seeing are spectre.ai , uahpay, and also stash pay which looking good and team is awesome .
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 09:56:01 AM
Yea there's a good one out there now in Qchain.  ICO just launched, still in the bonus 15% phase if you act quick (then down to 7.5% for a little longer).

Check em out at Qchain.co 

Their website has their white paper up and you can find their demo here:  https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/bighorn-alpha-release-qchains-advertising-app-demo-is-here-29675ee43591

Again, ad tech is one of the best applications of blockchain technology and these guys have a solid WP and demo. Also, they're incorporated in the US, which feels less like a quick scammy cash-in than so many of the sketchy ICOs out there.  Suggests that they are actually trying to build a company.
Pages:
Jump to: