Pages:
Author

Topic: Any good projects this year? - page 3. (Read 2877 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 07:26:16 AM
You can look at this uranium project, which is a project from Singapore that aims to harness the power of surplus power from computers in the world. You can look through the details here, I heard they are going to the fork or token sale
https://medium.com/uraners/uranus-a-uber-and-airbnb-like-platform-in-computing-resources-world-fe15c4bebcd3
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 04:54:58 PM
Our team of investors successfully made a 233% profit by performing leveraged trading of ETH to purchase QNT, a low-cap altcoin that we were able to pump up over 100% in one week. This team plans to do the same by leveraging BTC and ETH volatility while making massive buys of a small altcoin in the
CoinExchange.io platform.- t.me/iblockchainglobal
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 07:06:44 AM
Hi,

I'm looking for good companies this year.. My picks are:
- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

These are projects where I printed the whitepaper or following for a long time..

I'm missing some project?

Most of promising projects had turned into fake projects, because teams realised that it would be much profitable to lie to investors than to develop the project.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 04:28:48 AM
There are many good projects under the telegram bounty group manage like amazix, bountyhive, Bountycloud support, Maxx bounty, Btcltcdigger, Sinatrra12 and many other bounty managers in the thread the only thing is choose among the best campaign make some research coin for this year 2018.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
October 15, 2018, 04:15:31 AM
I also like Horizen project (former Zencash). The team is very active and recently they were the first to launch a possible solution, already implemented to stop 51% attacks from potencial scammers.
The project is not only a cryptocurrency but a platform for media and data protection as well.
Activity: 144
October 03, 2018, 06:24:15 AM
For me 99% of ICO or bounty is a waste of time and $$$...
monitor ELICOIN in livecoinwatch for example it's not a ICO or bounty or other similar rubbish...
with research you can always pick one of hidden gems for the next bull run...obviously you can't expect a big grow in % of price in the top 10 o 50 coins...for this you must always do your own research...I don't know when the next bullrun will start but this time I want to make good profits with low marketcap coins...
there are a lot of coins with small market cap ,mining pow, no premine, limited supply, active dev...a coin similar to litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin...as I just wrote in another thread I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...today before it's too late I'm continuing to buy ELICOIN mined with CPU ( so it's accessible to all ) for example...only trade it on Crex24 for now....i think it's a good "lottery ticket" to buy for 50$ or 100$ before it's too late....this is the secret....do your research...
Activity: 336
October 15, 2018, 04:04:59 AM
Here are a few projects. This is exactly the top:
Newton Project (Blockchain Service) Decentralized infrastructure of protocol-based economy.
nOS (Blockchain Service) - is the Virtual Operating System for a new, transparent internet. Powered by the NEO Smart Economy.
Metabase Network. A Scalable Blockchain For Building Dapps.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
September 25, 2018, 02:10:41 PM
Great hopes also for this crypto project: Cloudbric (Security) Making the rapidly growing blockchain industry a safer place by making information security open and accessible to all users. The Universal Security Platform is an all-inclusive suite of ready-made cybersecurity solutions that utilizes AI and deep learning.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 04:20:33 AM
Without going into too much detail there are many beautiful projects in the pipeline but many of them do not leave due to market conditions. It is a moment of waiting.

I completely agree. There are quite worthy projects, but the market is so unfavorable that it is tantamount to suicide.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
October 13, 2018, 04:05:37 AM
Without going into too much detail there are many beautiful projects in the pipeline but many of them do not leave due to market conditions. It is a moment of waiting.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 13, 2018, 03:53:10 AM
I know there are lots of god projects this year that were already concluded and for the active ones, I think DESICO is one of the good project this year which will eventually end ICO scams and will protect investors from wasting their money from ruthless cyber criminals.
Activity: 504
October 13, 2018, 03:25:24 AM
There are many projects now and in my opinion it depends on us who are looking for and investing. if we are observant and careful, we will certainly get a good and quality project
Activity: 122
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
October 13, 2018, 03:21:21 AM
Try TAU coin it’s very promising and have a very good whitepaper. It’s really working fast and real hot. Don’t miss it. It has a very good team and well deserving of your investment and time. Its a growing community you should not miss.
Activity: 336
October 13, 2018, 02:54:56 AM
I have several projects that I follow and I want to invest:
Elixxir (Blockchain) The decentralized dream, realized. Speed privacy and security on a global scale.
MultiVAC (Blockchain) MultiVAC, a high-throughput and flexible blockchain platform based on trusted sharding computing.
AERGO is a 4th generation — enterprise ready — blockchain protocol combined with an IT platform that uses advanced technologies.
Activity: 170
October 04, 2018, 05:26:29 PM
I personally do not do projects. In the meantime, focused on cryptocurrency. On standard coins. Now there are so many passions around the market. That I am afraid to miss something important.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
October 04, 2018, 04:59:06 PM
This is my first time of seeing your lists of projects. My advise is that you ensure you know those coins very well by making thorough research on them before investing. You can also look into XYO and OMX.
Activity: 103
October 04, 2018, 04:41:42 PM
Yes dear, there are some pretty good projects that I have come across this year. There have been really good projects that has been introduced into the system over the past few moments despite the plenty scams that have been introduced too. One really good project that I have come in contact with is PriVcy.
Activity: 182
October 03, 2018, 06:46:25 AM
I believe in this year to Ubcoin market marketplace where yo can sell or buy goods for ubc tokens very promise project will give you good profit in future now time to buy becouse price x3 under than in ICO,dont miss this chance,also in this year planned listing in a big exchanges.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
October 03, 2018, 06:30:31 AM
I would recommend to pay attention on new DEX Localcoinswap, it launched a month ago and already has a good review from investors.NO KYC, cold storage holding, safe transactions via escrow+ dividends for LCS holders.You can look their official site and TG chanel.
Activity: 588
September 20, 2018, 11:45:16 AM
This year I found one very good project-Seele. He showed a pretty good result for three months, when the whole market was falling.
Pages:
Jump to: