Pages:
Author

Topic: Any good projects this year? - page 4. (Read 2877 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 08:02:56 AM
Perhaps I should say that this whole year I have not seen projects that would show very good and stable growth, because today there are a lot of projects that try to do this, for example MyCryptoBank or the Surety project
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 07:50:09 AM
I happened to see Jibbit in my newsfeed very often, I see a growing community support. I think this project is with good intentions although we are talking about cannabis here. But if you look into this project's Whitepaper, you will see that it's not actually bad. I think it will be helpful to those people who are medically challenged to be able to get the cure available in the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 02:20:13 AM
Now the number of new promising projects is not so great. Therefore, I prefer working mostly with proven projects. My favorites today are Eth, NEO and Ripple. Among new promising projects I want to highlight CertiK and DEX.
Activity: 232
September 19, 2018, 02:42:59 PM
Hi,

I'm looking for good companies this year.. My picks are:
- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

These are projects where I printed the whitepaper or following for a long time..

I'm missing some project?
Now I have concentrated all my efforts on investing in proven coins. For example, I regularly invest money in the purchase of BTC, Ethereum and NEO. Among the new projects I can allocate participation in Pchain and Sparkster, they can demonstrate a significant development by the end of this year.
Activity: 392
DeepOnion, a new dream.
September 19, 2018, 01:39:18 PM
hey, I think Ubex, NHCT, and Vena are some good projects to have a look on. I already have invested in Ubex and looking forward to investing in Vena too. But I will wait for some more times and will be updated with some more info and only then I will decide.
Activity: 238
September 19, 2018, 01:37:12 PM
So far, I prefer to invest money in buying already-proven coins. For example, I make regular investments in the purchase of Ethereum, NEO and Ripple. Among the new projects now there are no promising solutions, most of them do not have good technology. Exceptions are only Arcblock and Matrix, can develop in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 19, 2018, 01:32:41 PM
This year I practically did not look for new projects, given the poor state of the crypto market. Therefore, I continue traditional investments in the purchase of Ethereum - the most reliable option for investment, while the price of the coin remains low. Among the new projects I want to highlight PRiVCY, there is a good potential for development.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
September 19, 2018, 03:00:43 AM
currently there are no projects that have ICOs and campaigns with a short time. 90% ICO has 2-6 months. Even today, of the 5 campaigns I have participated in, only 1 has paid me. it's not like last year. ICO is made with a short time and many are successful. so this year is heavy for ICOs, crypto currencies, and Bounty campaigns.
Merit: 21
September 19, 2018, 02:49:06 AM
Here's a great crypto project Aergo. Hong Kong based Aergo, led and developed by parent company Blocko, is building a new enterprise-focused blockchain protocol with advanced and easy to use developer tools and state of the art dApp orchestration and deployment framework. The suite of enterprise tools aims to foster an ecosystem of complementary dApps, technologies and service providers that leverage secure cloud delivery models. Read about the company and you will understand what experience and opportunities the project has on the market. This is not a one-day project.
Activity: 602
September 18, 2018, 04:26:00 PM
I believe there have been good, incredible and successful projects this year which had a great ICO but unfortunately majority of them tend not to be so successful as soon as it is being launched on exchanges where the ICO investors could not recover their investment let alone talking about profit making.
I agree with you that from the beginning of 2018 there have been quite promising ico companies that have shown very good results. But there are very few of them. As an example, you can bring PundiX, XYO, PUMAPAY.
Activity: 313
September 18, 2018, 04:11:58 PM
I believe there have been good, incredible and successful projects this year which had a great ICO but unfortunately majority of them tend not to be so successful as soon as it is being launched on exchanges where the ICO investors could not recover their investment let alone talking about profit making.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
September 18, 2018, 03:40:18 PM
To date, I think the most promising project is the Clintex project. I am very impressed with the clinical tests, built on the blockchain technology
Activity: 67
Merit: 3
September 18, 2018, 02:12:06 PM
I can recommend you one very very interesting and really fresh project: SMARTBLOCK. But DYOR please!
I would give a link but I am not sure if links are allowed here. Anyway you can search, here in the forum they started today their ann-thread.
Activity: 756
September 18, 2018, 01:59:55 PM
these past few months have been a very bad time for the ico project, because it's very difficult to find out which ico project is good or possible to succeed, my advice is to try to see the signature project that I use, and the bounty campaign is handled by sylon
Activity: 384
September 18, 2018, 12:35:52 PM
Basically all projects display good technology, it aims to attract the attention of many people who want to get the benefits expected. I am participating in the SCAVO project, of course I want to benefit from the process. I hope you will also get something in several projects that you follow.
September 18, 2018, 12:16:28 PM
Here is a good crypto project: ioeX is the first blockchain-based business use case that solves real world problems. It's a B2B2C solution for ioT hardware firms.
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
September 11, 2018, 04:36:58 AM
Here are some crypto projects that I like: nOS (Blockchain Service) nOS is the Virtual Operating System for a new, transparent internet. Powered by the NEO Smart Economy, Bgogo (Exchange) The exchange of the community, by the community, for the community. Bgogo is the first digital asset exchange with supernode listing authority, designed to list the most high quality and promising digital assets.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
September 17, 2018, 03:28:00 PM
I'd say NEX, Edenchain and Apex.

Check them out and do your research.

Edenchain and Apex will have nodes.
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 03:26:57 PM
SONM, the most undervalued token for sure.
September 17, 2018, 03:19:21 PM
There are a lot of good and promising crypto projects, for example, yesterday who received an alocacia to invest in a crypto exchange of WHY, could make a profit x4. I follow the project Certik.
Pages:
Jump to: