Pages:
Author

Topic: Any good projects this year? - page 5. (Read 2877 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 36
KUROINEKO.GD
September 13, 2018, 08:04:20 AM
Hi,
I'm looking for good companies this year.. My picks are:
- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

These are projects where I printed the whitepaper or following for a long time..

I'm missing some project?
Not being able to choose coins / projects based on our participation, but based on the facts and analysis available, if you are sure of the project that you selected above, are there any techniques / analyzes related to the project that you are following? .... I think you just chose because of you as a whitepaper translator not because the project you choose is good in technical and fundamental analysis
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 07:15:27 AM
Hi,

- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

These are projects where I printed the whitepaper or following for a long time..

There are many good projects exist in the market.I am following few good project which is really interested. 
1)Trecento blockchain Capital (TOT) -It initiated by Trecento Asset Management Company  group .It has 7 years of experience in Asset Management .
2)DNAtix - It is genetics based health care project.They reached softcap and have done POC .
And another current going project is oath protocol which developed by chines.Their process is going well.   
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
September 12, 2018, 05:14:34 AM
I now mostly watch crypto projects - exchanges. Bgogo (Exchange). Bgogo is the first digital asset exchange with supernode listing authority, designed to list the most high quality and promising digital assets.
Activity: 89
September 11, 2018, 12:35:17 PM
I like this Eloncity project. In its development, rapid progress team has devoted to the project. The team did a great job. I'm sure I have invested in a great project. I am waiting for a big profit. Anyone can follow the details at https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 266
September 11, 2018, 04:51:56 AM
Please, check also NagriCoin
September 11, 2018, 03:02:58 AM
This project I like, Sidera scalable ecosystem revolves around a new revolutionary way of storing crypto: Decentralized Wearable Devices (DWD). Finally you can wear your exchange and wrist wallet ledger, all in one solution! Great case and solid team!
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
September 11, 2018, 04:47:40 AM
Yes, there is a super project with a great team backing it. Have a look at: https://www.nextpakk.com/
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 04:43:21 AM
Now the KYC process in the Blockcloud ICO is over, at the moment this is the most anticipated upcoming ICO. Also on September 13 will be the final stage of sale ICO NEX which is definitely worth a watch
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 11, 2018, 03:29:05 AM
Hi,

- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

I think do you have to check the IOTA and SKYFChain. These projects are the good growth and at this moment it's had a good price.
Indeed this year is very much a successful project. It is capable of becoming its own advantages for me. the large number of successful projects were able to become much sought after the fans and became a supporter of the background that gratify.
Activity: 336
September 11, 2018, 03:22:45 AM
I agree with previous posts that there are many interesting projects this year. They have very difficult exam with current falling market but if they survive the will be very strong and profitable.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 08, 2018, 07:19:22 AM
MyEtherWallet

Please note that you need to manually update your wallet, failure to do so may result in funds being lost.

http://s0e.ru/2784488
September 10, 2018, 12:34:19 PM
I like this project Orvium , but I'm not sure if I want to invest in it in such a crypto market. Orvium  - open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain. Orvium is the first open source and decentralized framework for managing scholarly publications’ life cycles and the associated data.
Activity: 252
September 11, 2018, 03:20:09 AM
This year there are also good projects, but the bearish market has pressed them. For example QuarkChain, PiChain, Holo, Metronome, NEX, and many others.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 03:19:08 AM
Many good projects that we can follow, but many are not good projects so we have to be careful in choosing projects. I think the project you choose is promising, good luck.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
September 11, 2018, 03:16:35 AM
I like this project Orvium , but I'm not sure if I want to invest in it in such a crypto market. Orvium  - open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain. Orvium is the first open source and decentralized framework for managing scholarly publications’ life cycles and the associated data.

Yes, this project looks like very interesting. I take part it their bounty campaign.
But now at a difficult time, apparently from these considerations, they don't start selling tokens
Activity: 140
September 11, 2018, 03:09:18 AM
I very much liked the Ubex project. Good marketing and idea. I think this project will have a big future. I he think will collect HardCap.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
September 10, 2018, 01:26:34 PM
Hi,

- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

i'm sure that you should check Pchain project, it really worth of a lot of attention. On my opinion it is the best undervalued project of 2018. BTW they already reached 60k tps during network testing and announced official test net launch on Sep 13 at 15:00(Singapore time). You may take a look on fresh weekly report if you want: https://medium.com/@PCHAIN/pchain-pai-weekly-progress-report-2018-09-01-2018-09-07-5affa3b8bb61
Activity: 238
September 10, 2018, 01:18:45 PM
Soar project is very quickly introduced to the people with the goals of the team are building I fully trust the project will achieve great results, I am more confident about this! everyone too. You can follow the details at https://soar.earth/
Activity: 192
September 10, 2018, 12:49:42 PM
Hi,

- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

You can check these projects and to invest now:-

NKN
NEM
ECC
TRON
Activity: 70
September 06, 2018, 10:55:45 PM
This year is not for ICO.
Last year, in 2017, most ICO projects helped investors to get 10x to 300x return profit
But this year, many project lost %50 - 80% (we can buy the token in exchanges with the price of only 20% the price at the token sale)
Pages:
Jump to: