Pages:
Author

Topic: Any good recent bounty campaigns? - page 2. (Read 1790 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 15
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
May 11, 2021, 04:20:59 AM

There are still promising bounties that can do as good as Sovryn did for hunters this year, the fact is don't do a single campaign and wait for some lucky, instead expand your chances by picking the promising bounty campaigns that's alive presently like

1. Citizen finance
2. Volcan forge
3. Mocktail finance
4. Apeswap
5. Persistence
6. 100x coin

All the best of good luck, maybe after all these bull season is over we will have some interesting stories to share

I won't recommend joining Apeswap bounty campaign since they are already at their last week, besides looking at the participants and an allocation of $35k equivalent in Apeswap, most participants will get less than $100 in 4-week participation since it was heavily populated and low bounty budget.  Unless after the distribution APESWAP surge 100x then it is worth joining it.
Apeswap will be worth it because the value keeps climbing and we are still in bull season so it's a good time to try with all your might, apeswap have the potential to be a gold mine in future but that depends on the team, that 30,000$ allocation can turn 3x easily
Activity: 375
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
May 11, 2021, 04:17:42 AM
It is hard to tell if the campaign is good or not if the project isn't listed on exchange yet.  We never know what will happen to project after the campaign since the market is unpredictable.  If you are lucky then you can pick and join a good one if not then better luck next time.

There are still promising bounties that can do as good as Sovryn did for hunters this year, the fact is don't do a single campaign and wait for some lucky, instead expand your chances by picking the promising bounty campaigns that's alive presently like

1. Citizen finance
2. Volcan forge
3. Mocktail finance
4. Apeswap
5. Persistence
6. 100x coin

All the best of good luck, maybe after all these bull season is over we will have some interesting stories to share

This project seems interesting but interesting is not enough to tell us if it is good or not.  So the end result is unknown until the time when the project is a success and all bounty participants are paid.
That's the tricky part about bounties, you will never know how the end will be until you try but some bounties have high chances of turning out better than others for example Sovryn which is the first defi project on BTC chain, that's rare and again DIA from bubbalex, this are not doubt good projects for me when I saw them
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
May 09, 2021, 06:20:08 PM
Hi guys,

could you recommend some good recent bounty campaigns that still worth the time?

Thanks!
The recently concluded studentcoin campaign hosted by bounty detectives was definitely worth while, there are still some good bounties that are worth  the time, I would recommend you follow any good bounty manager e.g Hhampuz, so you can be rest assured that you'll get paid no matter what, on the other hand I don't think he will want to accept you into his campaign since you have tons of red tags on your account, sorry man.
Activity: 536
May 09, 2021, 05:11:53 PM
I think the best way to get top bounty campaign is to research the project like you are trying to invest in it, if the project doesn't meet your investment criteria, do not participate in the bounty, except you are looking for a project to dump and run. Example of top bounty is Sovryn
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 09, 2021, 02:43:14 PM
Bounty managers are nothing, if they don't have any knowledge about cryptocurrency. All campaigns can't be good for all bounty managers. Now my favorite bounty manager is bubbalex and Hhampuz. But both have some failed projects promoting history. From the running campaign Apeswap, Citizen finance, Mocktail and 100xcoin are promising to me, you must include your research in those projects.
Activity: 117
Merit: 5
May 09, 2021, 02:31:35 PM
There are a lot of bounty scams in the bounty section now, but I have discovered that the best way to weed out bad bounties is to only promote projects that are launched by trusted bounty managers, like bounty portal, bounty detective, bubbalex, Hhampuz. They usually release trusted projects.
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
May 09, 2021, 01:56:23 PM
It's hard to find a good bounty campaign these days. First of all, it's really hard to predict an alt project and its future. As per my calculation last month there was a bounty from Sovryn which paid out 80 SOV for hero members, which is approx 4800$ right now. I saw bounty hunters sell the coin for 100-200$. Right now I am in Persistence bounty which pays half of the payment in USDT which is actually a great thing to get.

1. Citizen finance
2. Volcan forge
3. Mocktail finance
4. Apeswap
5. Persistence
6. 100x coin

currently I am following bounty100xcoin, yes this is a good bounty because it is managed by Bounty Detective,
indeed they are a bit of a controversy, but they always pay and never disappoint, it all depends on you,
whether you are following the wrong bounty or not.
100x coin isn't a good bounty campaign because bounty detective are managing it, bounty detective mix good bounties with shit bounties too so do your own research before promoting any project, yes 100x coin deserves the attention but the BM aren't that PRO like Irfan_pak or Hhampuz
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 09, 2021, 01:47:08 PM
Airdrops are better. If you have time, seek out the internet for the most welcoming airdrop. Bounty is getting stagnant recently, and I doubt you can earn much from it.

I usually check https://airdrops.io/ for upcoming airdrop. Remember to look around their social media too. A good project need to have numerous concertgoers
Is it just me or what? I've joined too many airdrops on airdrops.io but I never received any tokens or coins from them, is there something I'm doing wrong or there are others facing same issue like me? I only get few lucks with airdropbob
I have never participated in airdrops or bounty campaigns but it is not just you, things have changed, bounties were really popular in 2016 and 2017 but since then its popularity has gone down as many forms of investing have been created since then which skip the forum, for example now coins go directly to exchanges and are listed there, they do not need a bounty campaign because there are millions of investors ready to put their money in their coin so they can safely skip this forum, which means that the only bounty campaigns we have now come from projects that could not get listed at any exchange.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
May 07, 2021, 06:03:37 AM
Airdrops are better. If you have time, seek out the internet for the most welcoming airdrop. Bounty is getting stagnant recently, and I doubt you can earn much from it.

I usually check https://airdrops.io/ for upcoming airdrop. Remember to look around their social media too. A good project need to have numerous concertgoers
Is it just me or what? I've joined too many airdrops on airdrops.io but I never received any tokens or coins from them, is there something I'm doing wrong or there are others facing same issue like me? I only get few lucks with airdropbob
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1207
May 07, 2021, 05:02:02 AM
I won't recommend joining Apeswap bounty campaign since they are already at their last week, besides looking at the participants and an allocation of $35k equivalent in Apeswap, most participants will get less than $100 in 4-week participation since it was heavily populated and low bounty budget.  Unless after the distribution APESWAP surge 100x then it is worth joining it.

Getting $100 for a 4-week bounty campaign is actually a good amount. Participants should always remember, that bounty token/coin can always increase in price multiple times (Ferrum Network, Cartesi, DIA campaigns for example), compared to signature campaigns with payment in Bitcoin, where you get is what was promised. And there is rarely a fight for a spot in any kind of bounty campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
May 05, 2021, 02:45:41 PM

1. Citizen finance
2. Volcan forge
3. Mocktail finance
4. Apeswap
5. Persistence
6. 100x coin

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
May 05, 2021, 02:07:16 PM
You can't join some worthy bounties because you have negative trust on your account, but I can suggest you some bounties in which you can Participate with negative trust account. These are some bounties which you can join Vulcan Forged, Citizen Finance
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 05, 2021, 01:18:07 PM
I can't recommend any but you have a high profile, why don't you clear your trust with DT members and engage in signature campaigns. They are very promising and payment are good for type of your rank. There are some Hero members who earn $50 weekly, that should be enough to buy you bear during the weekends Grin

Bounties are risk, hence the chance of not getting paid is average, so exercise caution while authenticating in any campaign.
How can he do it, while he has received 7 red trust from member of the DT. Red trust accounts are still able to be directly involved in the signature campaign, There are so many campaign that accept red trust participant, for example, like the two campaign that I mentioned above, except for BTC paid campaign, The campaign manager will never accept red trust participant.

There are exceptions to that rule, if the manager believes the person receiving the red trust did so in an unjust manner and thinks the one giving the red trust is on the wrong he may accept the user on the campaign, however taking a look at the kind of red trust that he got then it is going to be almost impossible to get it removed and while I did not took the time to see if it was justified this may seem to be the case so it is going to be impossible for this person to participate in signature campaigns and on most bounties as well.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
May 05, 2021, 12:59:16 PM

This project seems interesting but interesting is not enough to tell us if it is good or not.  So the end result is unknown until the time when the project is a success and all bounty participants are paid.

Indeed, we only predict visas in a project, if it is interesting to follow there is nothing wrong with joining it, maybe we can only see who is the manager, namely the track record of success from the experience of the projects it manages.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
May 05, 2021, 12:09:26 PM
Hi guys,

could you recommend some good recent bounty campaigns that still worth the time?

Thanks!
There is a good bounty management team, Bounty Detective . They have managed many good bounties and there are many new bounties by them, but you can't join them because you have negative trust on account.
There is another bounty manager which will accept you and he is also a good manager and managed many good bounties. His account is @irfan_pak10. You can join his bounties. I also have negative trust so I join irfan's bounty.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
May 05, 2021, 12:08:56 PM
Very recently student coin bounty project already finished and now bounty detective managed bounties campaigns are 100xcoin, usogui, grandle and BitNorm. Irfan pak managed several Campaigns are very popular and worthy for doing campaign, citizens finance, volcano Forged.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
May 05, 2021, 12:03:40 PM
It's hard to find a good bounty campaign these days. First of all, it's really hard to predict an alt project and its future. As per my calculation last month there was a bounty from Sovryn which paid out 80 SOV for hero members, which is approx 4800$ right now. I saw bounty hunters sell the coin for 100-200$. Right now I am in Persistence bounty which pays half of the payment in USDT which is actually a great thing to get.

1. Citizen finance
2. Volcan forge
3. Mocktail finance
4. Apeswap
5. Persistence
6. 100x coin

currently I am following bounty100xcoin, yes this is a good bounty because it is managed by Bounty Detective,
indeed they are a bit of a controversy, but they always pay and never disappoint, it all depends on you,
whether you are following the wrong bounty or not.
Activity: 854
Merit: 504
May 05, 2021, 08:21:11 AM

1. Citizen finance
2. Volcan forge
3. Mocktail finance
4. Apeswap
5. Persistence
6. 100x coin

Citizen finance seems great to me, many bounty hunters wore the Citizen finance signature, I can see you as well. You categorized Citizen finance first place, that is pretty reasonable. No idea about, Volcan forge and Mocktail finance. Apeswap already established project in dapps sector. Persistence and 100x coin both are trade able so at least great point that bounty hunters will sold their token.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
May 05, 2021, 08:10:06 AM
Hi guys,

Thanks!
OMG! You have experience since 2016, even more. Why do you need others to recommend campaigns when you have more experience? At this time, you shouldn't believe others recommend campaigns. I can recommend some to you, but I was inactive as during the last bullrun. Or you can research from the list on my post. Almost all those projects are my favorite, just left your research.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
May 05, 2021, 07:56:58 AM
It is hard to tell if the campaign is good or not if the project isn't listed on exchange yet.  We never know what will happen to project after the campaign since the market is unpredictable.  If you are lucky then you can pick and join a good one if not then better luck next time.

1. Citizen finance
2. Volcan forge
3. Mocktail finance
4. Apeswap
5. Persistence
6. 100x coin

Pages:
Jump to: