Pages:
Author

Topic: Any good recent bounty campaigns? - page 3. (Read 1790 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 15
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
May 05, 2021, 06:33:16 AM
It's hard to find a good bounty campaign these days. First of all, it's really hard to predict an alt project and its future. As per my calculation last month there was a bounty from Sovryn which paid out 80 SOV for hero members, which is approx 4800$ right now. I saw bounty hunters sell the coin for 100-200$. Right now I am in Persistence bounty which pays half of the payment in USDT which is actually a great thing to get.
There are still promising bounties that can do as good as Sovryn did for hunters this year, the fact is don't do a single campaign and wait for some lucky, instead expand your chances by picking the promising bounty campaigns that's alive presently like

1. Citizen finance
2. Volcan forge
3. Mocktail finance
4. Apeswap
5. Persistence
6. 100x coin

All the best of good luck, maybe after all these bull season is over we will have some interesting stories to share
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
May 05, 2021, 05:41:30 AM
It's hard to find a good bounty campaign these days. First of all, it's really hard to predict an alt project and its future. As per my calculation last month there was a bounty from Sovryn which paid out 80 SOV for hero members, which is approx 4800$ right now. I saw bounty hunters sell the coin for 100-200$. Right now I am in Persistence bounty which pays half of the payment in USDT which is actually a great thing to get.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
May 05, 2021, 04:49:44 AM
Airdrops are better. If you have time, seek out the internet for the most welcoming airdrop. Bounty is getting stagnant recently, and I doubt you can earn much from it.

I usually check https://airdrops.io/ for upcoming airdrop. Remember to look around their social media too. A good project need to have numerous concertgoers
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
May 05, 2021, 04:42:19 AM
Hi guys,

could you recommend some good recent bounty campaigns that still worth the time?

Thanks!

Bounty campaigns that pay in yokems are always risky as sometimes projects either don't pay or even if they pay, their tokens are not listed on good exchange and has no liquidity.
You can try your luck at BTC campaigns but getting accepted in them is not easy.
You can try the one I am using currently. Their coin already listed on exchange and they pay every week on time.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 05, 2021, 04:24:14 AM
Hi guys,

could you recommend some good recent bounty campaigns that still worth the time?

Thanks!
There is one that i see constantly now and that is SOV and ApeSwap , There to is constantly popping from Bounty hunters here and there though i am not vouching for those two i was just wondering if they will be like Amepay recently that flood this forum witht heir bounty hunters and Pays the first bounty but Now? turns scams as the second payment is still not coming to the participants.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
May 05, 2021, 04:14:20 AM
Recently I joined Irfan Park's bounty and got a fairly large fee, you can see his profile and he is also running 2 bounty projects, citizen finance and vulcan forget, see his profile or visit the bounty board for more details.
Which Campaign is this ?
Sovryn and MYID give good pay, and projects handled by Irfan are currently on average good projects.
Hhampuz also has 2 good projects at the moment, by the way ApeSwap and ComPro
Do you have any good information regarding that Compro? Their website is down (not working) and their social media is so new that only 300 followers are available on their Twitter account, isn't this a bad thing?
Compro is another example of JACS, a bounty project from Hhampuz that never succeed, JACS had no official website when bounty was released and this Compro website is not working when I went through Twitter account, anyways I just prefer Irfan Pak projects and bubbalex
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
May 05, 2021, 03:45:52 AM
MocktailSwap is a good company, tokens are traded at a pretty good price https://poocoin.app/tokens/0xca69c118fa550387794d48900a866891217e5c9f , the campaign will last until June 20, 2021. I participate and I recommend you https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-mocktailswap-the-worlds-first-semi-fungible-token-on-bsc-sft-5327223
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
May 05, 2021, 03:39:31 AM
Recently I joined Irfan Park's bounty and got a fairly large fee, you can see his profile and he is also running 2 bounty projects, citizen finance and vulcan forget, see his profile or visit the bounty board for more details.
Which Campaign is this ?
Sovryn and MYID give good pay, and projects handled by Irfan are currently on average good projects.
Do you have any good information regarding that Compro? Their website is down (not working) and their social media is so new that only 300 followers are available on their Twitter account, isn't this a bad thing?
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
May 05, 2021, 03:35:58 AM
I myself believe in the bounty campaign that I am running
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedpyr-ilo-vulcanforged-100k-pyr-tokens-allocated-5323908
I think this project is very good despite having to sacrifice a very long time, but I really believe it will be a success. therefore, if you believe in this project, join us in this project with prizes
 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedpyr-ilo-vulcanforged-100k-pyr-tokens-allocated-5323908
the project that you support has a very long duration. it will keep many of the participants from staying. but hopefully what you follow can give you results that are worth the time you put in the campaigns you support.
That's the main issue with bounties that have long term duration, it keeps bounty hunters away but gives more room to accumulate the highest tokens or coins if you join earlier, the risk here is after the long term duration what if the team end up not paying? This is why many bounty hunters prefer 4weeks bounty campaigns
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 05, 2021, 03:01:15 AM
Apeswap is pretty good, and the price is quite high on the market. unfortunately the bounty that I am currently participating in only has 1 week left. however, I believe that in the future there will be more bounties that have great potential. You just need to find and do some research to get that potential bounty.
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
May 05, 2021, 02:58:29 AM
Which Campaign is this ?
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 05, 2021, 12:15:32 AM
Hi guys,

Thanks!
Why Does a Scammer is looking Bounty ? Lol even if I know one surely i will never let you know  Grin

Which Campaign is this ?
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
May 05, 2021, 12:08:37 AM
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
May 04, 2021, 11:01:51 PM
-Apeswap
-BGL
-Vulcan Forget

You follow the bounty that I mention because the manager has good trust in this forum. and also for BGL I have no problem regarding payment. maybe if you are interested you can do your own research whether it is good or not. but from what I said I had done research and even one of them now is the bounty that I am participating in. Hhampuz and Irfan are good managers
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
May 04, 2021, 06:37:37 PM
I think this project is very good despite having to sacrifice a very long time, but I really believe it will be a success. therefore, if you believe in this project, join us in this project with prizes
the project that you support has a very long duration. it will keep many of the participants from staying. but hopefully what you follow can give you results that are worth the time you put in the campaigns you support.
for long time duration and we joine earlier than other could be our advantages, we have more stakes when total counting done. more stakes could mean more token we will got and more money to us.  some one have their own strategy to earn money, maybe some of them prefer in short time project and vice versa. and i see that project tradeable yet.
Activity: 568
Merit: 18
Goldeth.io
May 04, 2021, 06:19:57 PM
Hi guys,

Thanks!

please go to the bounties menu because there are many good prize campaigns. and you can choose yourself according to the rank and type of campaign you want. if you want to enter a good bounty campaign then my recommendation is Usogui Network managed by Bountydetective. please look at the thread for more info.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
May 04, 2021, 05:24:49 PM
Hi guys,

Tha
Nowadays, it's difficult to find a good campaign because most of them didn't pay at the end of campaign. Sometimes, I'm losing the urge to join a campaign. Much better to do trading now even start in a small capital.
Both bounty hunting and trading can be profitable, it’s up to you to decide for yourself. If you have enough funds and skills to trade, then I’d say that trading will be a better option. I have friends that are traders and it is quite profitable for them, they are steady buying cryptocurrencies and trading them to make profit daily. So if you have that skills to be a trader you should definitely be going for it.

But if you don’t, then bounty is a good option, people also make good money from bounties, it will require a lot of hard work to be able to make a good amount. They both have their risks too; when it comes to trading you’re taking the risk of losing money while trading, then as for bounties you have to avoid bad projects.
Activity: 778
Merit: 100
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 04, 2021, 05:05:31 PM
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
May 04, 2021, 05:00:06 PM
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
May 03, 2021, 03:06:35 PM
Usually I follow these bounty managers here:

1. Bounty Detective
2. irfan_pak10
3. Hhampuz
4. Fatemablabla
5. Wapinter
6. Sofico
7. TaliskerDarkStorm (more on competitions)
8. Bounty0x (outside of Bitcointalk)

As for persgrata, even though he seems to do well in his bounty threads, he doens’t mention the exact end date of the bounties that he hosted. It’s like when I have made my all-out effort in making a content and ended up seeing the submission form closed unexpectedly, because of not mentioning or disclosing the final date early.

And of course, I had to agree that it’s difficult nowadays for you to participate in bounty programs with negative trust. Just my opinion.

Yep this bounty managers is so very nice iam working on there bounty so many long years ago wapinter and bounty detective is both so good bounty mangers. More project to come on this year because this bounty manager is the se good .
Pages:
Jump to: