Pages:
Author

Topic: Any interest in cupcakes for bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 12674 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
March 01, 2016, 05:35:10 AM
I think its a good idea, but its hard to work it out because its a problem with the transport you need to hire real transporters because otherwise transport company's will throw with it and it will crushed when it will arrives.
This idea can succeed but it will be a task if you ask me because its still a bit difficult to work it out.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 01, 2016, 02:58:15 AM
Finnaly, food for bitcoin, very nice idea, and if cupcakes are good, then price is okay too, just shipping is a huge problem, because price would go high too
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
February 29, 2016, 10:14:02 AM
im a bit intressted in this . might be a good idea depending on price Smiley
Activity: 714
SkyFall
February 29, 2016, 07:38:24 AM
Price for cupcakes looks very large, also shipping won't be cheap too, and whwre you would send them? To world, or just your country?

Yes I'm asking myself the same question but I think you can best start locally first and think about it how you can ship it easy and also very safe so the cupcakes won't get crushed.
Also I would not go globally because its not worth it in my opinion it will cost you to much.
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
February 29, 2016, 07:01:23 AM
No, it is not so smart to buy now some cupcakes. The value is not so high now and that will be good in the future.
But maybe you must wait a while and wait to get some more value, so you can spend also more.
Activity: 252
February 28, 2016, 11:47:11 AM
Price for cupcakes looks very large, also shipping won't be cheap too, and whwre you would send them? To world, or just your country?
February 25, 2016, 01:05:20 PM
I think its possible with cupcakes but only locally, it can never shipped for a long time and its also the point if people need a lot of cupcakes at once, its gonna be difficult but its possible.
If you work this idea out it can work but you need a good plan for this because you also need someone that can ship the cupcakes to nearby houses etc.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
February 25, 2016, 08:30:23 AM
My girlfriend and I have been thinking about launching a cupcake business for bitcoin. She's been doing cakes,cupcakes, cookies for about 4 years now, until the company she worked for shut down. Just seeing if there would be any interest in this. Average price per cupcake is around $2.65 each, please post any interest, if i see enough, ill help her build a domain and accept btc as a payment option.

Thank you
i dont think this gonna be effective,expect your cupcake can delivered online ,i said like that because most of people that use bitcoin is online and sat in their room,burger and pizza is good,but i dont think with cupcakes.
Activity: 779
February 24, 2016, 07:10:31 PM
All good ideas, guys, but I'm sure if they were going to do it they would have done so already

It's 7 months after the OP posted  Grin
Activity: 280
February 24, 2016, 05:20:15 PM
I think there is interest in my area but they problem is that its not easy to transport the goods to a address that is far from the bakery, Also the point is the transport because some people are just throwing with it , like it can not get destroyed.
I think you have to think about this really good if you want to do this and get serious.
Activity: 336
February 22, 2016, 12:00:00 PM
I think its good its a good idea but only for a local shop it would be good, because you can not hold cupcakes good for a long time, but I think it has potential.
You should work it out and then sell it locally.
Activity: 365
February 19, 2016, 10:53:58 AM
I think cupcakes is not a good idea when considering worldwide shipping. But if you do this work for other things like beer, soft drinks, and something like that, then it may work and it would be also good for bitcoin to grow.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 18, 2016, 02:53:24 PM
Well nobody from international borders would try to buy cupcakes by bitcoins, as due to huge shipping costs.
But the indigenous people would like to have them delivered to their house
Yes, it is difficult to get global customers, your this idea is pretty good. If you do it local level then you must get too many customers. People can place order via phone call and get the product in short time.
Activity: 350
February 18, 2016, 01:32:50 PM
Indeed the idea is good but it can only by possible locally because you can not sell them globally.
This because you can not cupcakes globally they will dry out for sure.
Agreed with you.. and I am also wondering if he make something like that. than what will be price of a cupcake.. In here my area, a cupcakes price is 5 Rupeez, which is something like 0.05$.. shipping globally with this rate is how feasible I do not know.

Yes, I wondering about that also, its pretty difficult to have low prices and doing the shipping.
Another thing is will there be a lot of people asking about this, cupcake are not ate much in my country if I'm honest
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
February 18, 2016, 12:25:18 PM
I guess buying a cupcake with bitcoin is just like buying a cupcake with the dollar, as the price of a cupcake listed in the dollar price, we have to adjust with bitcoin we have to buy the cupcake. but it was a very good idea to generate a bitcoin  Smiley
Yeah but the value is now quite low so that will be not so good.
And I dont like cupcakes at all. I like more pizza or something, that tastes very good.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
February 17, 2016, 03:02:55 PM
Well nobody from international borders would try to buy cupcakes by bitcoins, as due to huge shipping costs.
But the indigenous people would like to have them delivered to their house
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
February 17, 2016, 02:53:35 PM
Indeed the idea is good but it can only by possible locally because you can not sell them globally.
This because you can not cupcakes globally they will dry out for sure.
Agreed with you.. and I am also wondering if he make something like that. than what will be price of a cupcake.. In here my area, a cupcakes price is 5 Rupeez, which is something like 0.05$.. shipping globally with this rate is how feasible I do not know.
February 17, 2016, 02:48:27 PM
it could be a good business. but it is very difficult to book a cupcake if we are very far distance. cupcake it may be crushed when it comes to my place, so maybe you could do in your area   Cheesy
Yeah its a good idea for a local area, but not for a whole country.
Its of course difficult to transport globally but local also, so that's something to think about.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
February 17, 2016, 12:56:08 PM
it could be a good business. but it is very difficult to book a cupcake if we are very far distance. cupcake it may be crushed when it comes to my place, so maybe you could do in your area   Cheesy
Activity: 672
February 17, 2016, 06:39:58 AM
I dont like cupcakes at all. But If I can order it online I will have it and maybe I will buy some pizza too.
But The value of Bitcoin is now very low, but I think that it will rise later and it will be more worth, so you can buy more in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: