Pages:
Author

Topic: Any one heard about www.igot.com - page 7. (Read 20964 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Hi
April 01, 2014, 11:04:39 PM
yeah i was to ask for level 2 Cheesy  100btc limit   but asked level 3 Cheesy

the delay makes it useless   Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
April 01, 2014, 10:03:28 PM
I think its legit. Deposited 10k INR and bought BTC. After that I had some issues with the 2-factor auth, and after some back and forth with support, it was sorted out. The support they have rocks by the way... very responsive.

I'm still waiting on the 7 day cut off time period limiting my withdrawal... at the moment only .01 per day is possible... which is kinda stupid if you take the .0002 BTC transaction fee. 5 more days to go and I should be able to withdraw. Will update on whether its actually legit or not. Looks fine so far.
not tried level 3 verification ?

There is only Level 0 / 1 / 2. I am on level 1 right now. My level 2 is verified, but there is a holding time and will take a week for me to "use" level 2. Once level 2 is implemented, I should be able to withdraw up to 100 BTC per day. 4 more days to go  Roll Eyes
Hi
April 01, 2014, 04:57:40 PM
I think its legit. Deposited 10k INR and bought BTC. After that I had some issues with the 2-factor auth, and after some back and forth with support, it was sorted out. The support they have rocks by the way... very responsive.

I'm still waiting on the 7 day cut off time period limiting my withdrawal... at the moment only .01 per day is possible... which is kinda stupid if you take the .0002 BTC transaction fee. 5 more days to go and I should be able to withdraw. Will update on whether its actually legit or not. Looks fine so far.
not tried level 3 verification ?
Activity: 280
March 31, 2014, 10:31:57 PM

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
March 26, 2014, 02:05:59 PM
Yeah sure, a total unknown exchange having 11000 BTC daily traffic. Rofl
Hi
March 23, 2014, 05:56:56 PM
i was about try for 5000 Inr but

Daily Buy Limit                 1.0 BTC
Daily Withdraw/Send Limit  0.001 BTC

whats the point in buying with them  Huh  Roll Eyes
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 20, 2014, 08:17:59 AM
They are legit, however take agesssssss to process anything. 4 days to transfer bitcoin is useless. Additionally, the whole 'verification' process, in actual fact takes in excess of a week. Around 8-10 days until you can actually do anything. I wouldn't recommend these guys. While the 1% comission rate may seem great, the rate they sell their bitcoins for, is VERY HIGH compared to other agencies out there.
Activity: 13
March 10, 2014, 09:29:37 AM
yes dear sir i agree with you Of course it will continually be updated with features that are feasible that users request.  And the best part is, its free.  I will even provide the source code on request for anyone who wants to look at it, altho I will admit it is a bit messy right now.
Activity: 12
March 10, 2014, 12:59:30 AM
Hello everyone!
We're visiting Bangalore for next 3 days.
Anyone interested to meet with us can email us on [email protected].

We will be there from Monday (today) until Wednesday night and looking forward to meeting anyone that is interested.

Regards,
igot.com
Activity: 2
March 05, 2014, 04:20:23 PM
Update from my previous post.

I've been through the entire process, verified my bank account etc.  Made another deposit to them, went to spend the BTC, still going to take up to 4 days for the 'instant' payment they tell me.

Which, pretty much makes them useless. 

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
February 27, 2014, 04:39:32 AM
There's too many letters of MTGox in the name, that's a bad omen...
Don't want to sound superstitious, but it's already going that way i see.

It starts with:

IGOT all your coins

and ends with:

ILOST all your coins.

LoL...

That afew days delay, not possible unless they have issue in the backend.

To iGot, the whole point of BTC, is how fast it can be move from Point A to B
Activity: 266
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.
February 27, 2014, 04:36:12 AM
There's too many letters of MTGox in the name, that's a bad omen...
Don't want to sound superstitious, but it's already going that way i see.

It starts with:

IGOT all your coins

and ends with:

ILOST all your coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
February 27, 2014, 04:30:24 AM
I've done a small deposit and withdrawal with these guys.  While they are sloooowww, they are legit.  I deposited cash via BPay, it took a couple of days to appear on my account.  I bought BTC, which happened immediately.  I then transferred BTC to another wallet, and that took several days to happen, but did happen.

I don't store my BTC with them, or any on-line wallets, I use my own on my PC and back it up onto the web.  I only use them to buy BTC.

I then transferred BTC to another wallet, and that took several days to happen, but did happen

^^ That's the reason I wouldn't use them. Today its afew days, next week a month, then Gox 2.0.

BTC transfer should be initiated in seconds.
Activity: 2
February 27, 2014, 02:27:07 AM
I've done a small deposit and withdrawal with these guys.  While they are sloooowww, they are legit.  I deposited cash via BPay, it took a couple of days to appear on my account.  I bought BTC, which happened immediately.  I then transferred BTC to another wallet, and that took several days to happen, but did happen.

I don't store my BTC with them, or any on-line wallets, I use my own on my PC and back it up onto the web.  I only use them to buy BTC.
Activity: 12
January 29, 2014, 08:01:25 PM
All customer support queries are addressed using our support site. We cannot provide individual support over a public forum due to member's privacy. BTC transfer outside the igot currently takes anywhere between 24 hours to 4 days. This is mainly because we store Bitcoin offline to prevent from theft. If any customer has a question, we encourage them to contact us at [email protected] directly. Every email is answered within hours.

Activity: 599
Merit: 500
January 05, 2014, 12:17:41 AM
forward email

Subject: New account
JAN 04, 2014  |  07:35PM UTC
igot replied:
Hello!
Thank you for your email.
Sure, I can help you with all your questions.

1. BPAY: It takes 2 to 3 business days for our banks to receive BPAY funds.

2. You may use your credit card to make a BPAY payment. Unfortunately, we cannot accept PayPal, or Visa card directly for chargeback risks.

3. Current prices in AUD: Absolutely! We already have a currency ticket there. If you see on LIVE TRADE (After login), or on the homepage itself (Scroll down from the main banner) — you can select AUD there. You may also login and set your currency to AUD for the account and all your transactions will appear in AUD.

4. Our current buy and sell rate is 1%. For $5000 a month, that is the minimum rate. We could however do a special discounted rate for transactions over $25,000 a month. We will soon be launching our merchant account feature and may have 0% transaction cost for first $1Million.

5. The company is founded by Patrick Manasse and Rick Day. Rick is Australian and Patrick is an American citizen. Rick’s background is from technology and marketing, while Patrick is a corporate lawyer.

6. Documents: For $5000 a week, you should be at Level 1. For Level 1, you have to simply add your bank account to the igot.com system. You may do this from ‘VERIFY ACCOUNT’ link on the left side after login.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions.

Regards,
Julie

Best Regards,

igot.com Team
JAN 03, 2014  |  02:16PM UTC
Original message
William wrote:

Hi , what is the cash deposit time for bpay
can you fund your account with paypal or visa or cash deposit at any australian banks ( time for deposit)

is it possable to show the current price per bitcoin in AUD or selected currency - it a bit hard to compare your cost with other supplier like Mtgox ,

- are their any discounted fees for transaction of more then $5,000 a month ( i am a high volume trader from my online shop)

- Can you profide more info about the company and creator/CEO
i am very interested and i am happy to help and spreaad the word

Can you please let me know what documents you may need so i can increase my account buy limits to $5,000 a week
Activity: 299
January 29, 2014, 07:17:27 PM
igot.com

Activity: 3

View Profile  WWW  Email  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Ignore

Online and does not respond to customers  Huh??

BTC transaction 4 days thats a LOOOONNNGGG confirmation time !!
Activity: 1
January 29, 2014, 06:31:04 PM
i had submitted my request for BTC withdrawal at 00:25 Jan 27, 2014. (BTC transfer to my own wallet)
This has still not been completed. Igot.com has replied that it can take upto 4 days.

is there any reason why that would take so long? is there a way to expediate the transaction?

more so, is the site genuine?

seaking
Pages:
Jump to: