Pages:
Author

Topic: Any one participating in ICOs is an idiot!!! - page 5. (Read 3650 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
ICO is instrument of investments and it is high risk losing money investments into ICO
except we can make profit from investments into ICO
it is like buy IPO of companies without clear rules like IPO of companies,
basiccally it is more high risk than investments into IPO,
but doesn't mean the peoples who investments into ICO is idiot,
they just need management risk losing money in investments into ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
ICO should not even be called an investment, it should be called a gamble because it is a gamble.
you see a thread and some unknown anonymous person on the internet who is saying "my coin is awesome" and the code is not ready yet, it just lists some specification which you have seem a thousand times before and i bet not a single person checks the code!

that is why i say it is a gamble. people put their money down and bet if the projects gets enough victims to pump up or fail and they lose.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
%99 of ICOs and altcoins are totally scam attempts and when you see a moderated thread announcing ICO or an alt coin launch and if you invest a penny then you are an idiot. when you see alot of people are posting in these threads thinking it must be legit, you are an idiot.
Don't you know there are troll armies experts for hire to post and keep a thread live and on top and posting positive comments only to lure you into sending your money as donation to them.

Who in their right mind would trust a developer launching an ICO or a crapcoin in a self moderated thread?
I am insulting you all because you deserve it.
Pages:
Jump to: