Pages:
Author

Topic: Any safe way to grow my bitcoins ? - page 15. (Read 126064 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 544
October 16, 2016, 08:51:42 AM
Their aint no safe way to grow bitcoin, everything has a risk in my opinion. Even if that's the case there are less risky ones that I know. First method is altcoin trading since it is up to you to buy a certain altcoin or not then sell it later at a higher price, you just need some good knowledge about this to earn here with less risk. Another not so risky method is investing in a trusted gambling site's bankroll so that you'll earn passively without doing anything at all.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
October 16, 2016, 08:48:58 AM
safest way is to hold your bitcoin till price goes up and then sell and make profit. another way is to do trading by self I. trading sites. but for trading and to make good sum of profit you have to know lot about price fluctuation and you should have at least  6 months of experience in trading world.
HOlding bitcoin and waiting till price goues up or buy and sell bitcoin is not a good profit it always take weeks or days before the price of the bitcoin will goes up and then you can't really trust exchange site what if that site hack? i experience this.

Risk will always follow in bitcoins either you hold them or put them on exchange sites, but that doesn't mean that we will never take any risk and if you cannot take any risk then you will never make any profits from it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
October 16, 2016, 08:46:31 AM
safest way is to hold your bitcoin till price goes up and then sell and make profit. another way is to do trading by self I. trading sites. but for trading and to make good sum of profit you have to know lot about price fluctuation and you should have at least  6 months of experience in trading world.
HOlding bitcoin and waiting till price goues up or buy and sell bitcoin is not a good profit it always take weeks or days before the price of the bitcoin will goes up and then you can't really trust exchange site what if that site hack? i experience this.
Activity: 910
October 16, 2016, 08:12:44 AM
I guess there is no safer that holding your bitcoin for a longer period of time, the fact that bitcoin has been successful nowadays as we have seen its price, we have to aim more progress in the future and when that happens we will also benefit from our investment because we are holding a decent amount of investment.

You can make profits with holding only if you have higher amount of coins, but if you have only 1 or 2 btc in wallet then its better to use them in trading and try to grow them instead of simply holding them.
That's true and I will never prefer to keep my coins unused in wallet by simply holding them, I will definitely take risk by investing them in trading and if everything goes fine then I will be holding higher number of coins in future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 16, 2016, 07:47:14 AM
Yes trading and some smart investments can make you some profit,
but, as pointed out by other comments,
one of the best ways is to do your normal job and convert a little bit of your pay to Bitcoin.

Even making small adjustments can be a huge difference.
Buy one less beer when you go out to the bar,
make your lunch and bring it to work instead of buying fast food,
make coffee at home instead of buying it at Starbucks,
do things like this every week. You will save $20-50 each week easily.
Invest that money into Bitcoin and by the end of the year you will be surprised how much your investment has grown.
Activity: 952
October 16, 2016, 07:43:09 AM
I guess there is no safer that holding your bitcoin for a longer period of time, the fact that bitcoin has been successful nowadays as we have seen its price, we have to aim more progress in the future and when that happens we will also benefit from our investment because we are holding a decent amount of investment.

You can make profits with holding only if you have higher amount of coins, but if you have only 1 or 2 btc in wallet then its better to use them in trading and try to grow them instead of simply holding them.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
October 16, 2016, 07:38:40 AM
Activity: 280
October 16, 2016, 06:30:47 AM
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
October 16, 2016, 06:23:58 AM
I think the best way to grow your bitcoin is find a job, start a business with friends and investment, there are several options of those way, just make your own creations.

Findind a good paid job even not in Bitcoins is the bets way IMO. You can convert part of your money in BTC and hold them. Trading and investing are not safe ways especially if you are not familiar with the business. Starting business with friends is a good idea but you should really think through all the options.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 16, 2016, 06:17:50 AM
I think the best way to grow your bitcoin is find a job, start a business with friends and investment, there are several options of those way, just make your own creations.
Activity: 420
October 16, 2016, 05:51:48 AM
You can do exchanger and earn something with it
becoming an exchange is an easy job because you're just selling and buying bitcoin, certainly rate will be slightly different from the existing Exchange site because you would surely benefit you certainly will add to the existing rate, but to become a famous exchange is a difficult thing

Yes, that part is the easiest, but how about the trust ? I mean, to be exchanger you need trust from the costumer because for the new exchanger is a bit hard to get costumer.
legendary
Activity: 1008
October 16, 2016, 04:54:58 AM
becoming an exchange is an easy job because you're just selling and buying bitcoin, certainly rate will be slightly different from the existing Exchange site because you would surely benefit you certainly will add to the existing rate, but to become a famous exchange is a difficult thing

It will take time to gain trust from the people on exchange site as generally people prefer to sell their coins who have 1000+ trades on their profile as they are the most trusted traders but to reach 1000+ it will surely take lot of time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
October 16, 2016, 04:48:06 AM
legendary
Activity: 840
October 16, 2016, 04:04:33 AM

Being an exchanger is not an easy thing, someone would need a large capital and every type of currencies available, and the most important thing, a lot of trust from the community so that someone should not think twice for doing a trade with you.

He will not need all types of currencies available for exchange as he will deal on in a currency that he country belongs to as only sellers from his country will contact him to sell their bitcoins.
Activity: 304
Merit: 266
October 15, 2016, 10:26:28 PM
Activity: 672
October 16, 2016, 02:43:17 AM

Being an exchanger is not an easy thing, someone would need a large capital and every type of currencies available, and the most important thing, a lot of trust from the community so that someone should not think twice for doing a trade with you.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
October 16, 2016, 02:37:48 AM
Explain us then the level of the risk  with my all for free U2 system where you can only earn and never lose.

Ok...your computer or laptop can explode...or mine why not...or such kind of risk...

Funny , nothing excellent in this world. Your service still have a chance for being lose even you're guarantee your service never lose.
But , we doesn't know what happen in this world maybe you just paying your older investor and ignoring the early investor.

There aren't safe way to grow your bitcoin , just look at my post above you'll see the risk . But , if you're wanna to minimize the risk go to trading.

Agree with you theres  no 0% risk  exist  when it terms of growing up your money since there are always risk accompanied with it. There are  really many  investments to choose from  but be sure to select the most reliable and  would somehow assure your self that you could able to gain profits on  future.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 15, 2016, 09:56:17 PM
There is just one way to grow your bitcoins fast dude.Its all over tradimg but just be careful on trading
Activity: 840
www.guestcrew.com
October 15, 2016, 09:05:40 PM
Explain us then the level of the risk  with my all for free U2 system where you can only earn and never lose.

Ok...your computer or laptop can explode...or mine why not...or such kind of risk...

Funny , nothing excellent in this world. Your service still have a chance for being lose even you're guarantee your service never lose.
But , we doesn't know what happen in this world maybe you just paying your older investor and ignoring the early investor.

There aren't safe way to grow your bitcoin , just look at my post above you'll see the risk . But , if you're wanna to minimize the risk go to trading.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 15, 2016, 08:41:08 PM
I think the only safe way to grow your bitcoins is by trading the price of bitcoins, I mean buy when around 300-400$ and sell when around 700$ and you can make good profit.
yeah that is the most better and reliable and safe way to earn bitcoins there are fluctuations in the price of bitcoin every time so if anyone will like to trade with bitcoin and fiat then he can earn a better profit.
Where did you find those rates nowadays? Those rates were before the halving, since then the price its 500-600 dollars, soo you really outdated a bit, anyway some people do those sell high and try to buy low, growing slowly their bitcoin ammount.

I think he is waitng for that price 300 to 400 or even below 500 since bitcoin is already reach 700 value before block halving he is expecting that the price of bitcoin will touch again in 700 value waiting to make profit and sell them with this price..
Its a common way for old traders buy low and selling high..
That will happen soon as we are already halfway to that, the price is good and some of the people already made money, surely that holding your bitcoin has a good outcome so I encourage everyone to hold for the future and not just sell with a small profit, we have still more room to grow.
This is just a common way many people are choosing to save more bitcoins or buy more bitcoins if the price still in low price but right now we are seen the price is increased and i think its not good to buy right now if you are waiting for short time investment.. but if you can hold for a long time and risk your money right now to buy bitcoins to wait for few days or months if the price is increase to 700 value soon you already made a profit..
I think that way is need a long time to get profit. But I think it could be work. Becouse I see bitcoin price is always potentialy rise. We should sale any stuff and recieve the payment in bitcoin, it can grow our bitcoin business.
Pages:
Jump to: