Pages:
Author

Topic: Any safe way to grow my bitcoins ? - page 21. (Read 126064 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
October 11, 2016, 12:51:25 PM
What is signature earnings and how can i earn from them?
Current have about 0.01 btc from nothing ,still earning from signature campaigns ONLY.
Can earn about 0.0052 per day Currently
So Can anybody give tips for growing my bitcoin please ?
Thanks!
do you not know about signature campaign? do you our signature?
If you see my signature like yobit its a signature company like yobit are paying for every post and we need to wear what site we are promoting. all over this forum
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
October 11, 2016, 12:48:54 PM
Current have about 0.01 btc from nothing ,still earning from signature campaigns ONLY.
Thanks!

Best thing you might gonna do is put it in trading, look for someone that knows how to trade different coins in bitcoins. Trading is good also, but its risky:).
Next thing is you can also put it in a good site that offers high profit , but legitimate site. Choose wisely , look for the site credentials, okay?
and lastly, try to withdraw it , and put it in a bank. It is safe too, why don't you try my friend?
That's all , I hope you got some ideas about my comment. Thanks Wink

Keep earning bitcoin by joining signature campaign. In this case keep gainning  amount of bitcoin is needed. Before trading we must have the knowledge about it. It can reduce the risk.
Yes I think he is better to keep earning on a signature campaign that really the safest way.
because of all the ways to grow has a big risk, but I think the trade may become a small risk, if you are already an expert and have a good knowledge. because I think it would be easy to make 0.0052 per day in trading. but better with minimum capital of at least 0.1.

We need to be careful in trading as sometimes it may go against us and making profits on daily basis can be hard as it will all depend on the price movements.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 11, 2016, 12:45:16 PM
What is signature earnings and how can i earn from them?
Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
October 11, 2016, 11:38:11 AM
Thanks!

Best thing you might gonna do is put it in trading, look for someone that knows how to trade different coins in bitcoins. Trading is good also, but its risky:).
Next thing is you can also put it in a good site that offers high profit , but legitimate site. Choose wisely , look for the site credentials, okay?
and lastly, try to withdraw it , and put it in a bank. It is safe too, why don't you try my friend?

Keep earning bitcoin by joining signature campaign. In this case keep gainning  amount of bitcoin is needed. Before trading we must have the knowledge about it. It can reduce the risk.
Yes I think he is better to keep earning on a signature campaign that really the safest way.
because of all the ways to grow has a big risk, but I think the trade may become a small risk, if you are already an expert and have a good knowledge. because I think it would be easy to make 0.0052 per day in trading. but better with minimum capital of at least 0.1.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
October 11, 2016, 11:34:26 AM
There are no real safe ways to gamble due to the fact that growing your bitcoins is not easy and its stays risky.
The only thing that is maybe more safe is growing them by signature campaigns.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
October 11, 2016, 11:30:54 AM
Thanks!

Yup you should enter into trading only if you have good knowledge about it and if not then its better to learn first as there is a full chance that you will loose your money in it if you invest blindly.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
October 11, 2016, 11:26:15 AM
Thanks!

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 11, 2016, 10:17:16 AM
Thanks!

Activity: 644
October 11, 2016, 09:53:01 AM
Safest way to grow bitcoins is either hold them or  trade with altcoins
holding it will not be safe mate as fluctuation keeps happening we can't really say when the price will rise up or down, trading with alts needs deep study i think invest your time to study the market first before entering then we can say that you can be safe if you lready knew where to position your investment.
Activity: 588
October 11, 2016, 09:45:40 AM
To be honest I do not know a real safe way to do this, the only method I know is doing signature campaigns, and that one is the only safe method because it has no risks.
Signature campaigns can be very profitable and its safe and you are also learning from it.

You are newbie, otherwise most of the ways are safe to grow the bitcoins, but you are right saying that signature campaigns work is totally safe and it has no risk. But you know risk is a part of every business, and also we all are doing business and make money, even to know that business is risky field. Only one thing keep in mind that to know the strategy and how can you handle your business, and same situation is here in bitcoin field.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
October 11, 2016, 09:43:58 AM
One thing I will tell you is not to do cloud mining, 99% of those sites are scam, to grow bitcoin you must put it to work or work for it, to put it to work, I will suggest investing in credible ICOs, or lending it out though the interest rate small but it add to your Bitcoin portfolio and to work for it, you can do signature campaigns and social campaign.

Cloud mining is really dangerous though they say there are some that you could trust still it is risky. I will just add one more. I just saw it in facebook recently I think it is called Zarfun? Tried to look at the details and it seems like donating each other but there are some pyramids also. Be really careful with those investments.
Its not dangerous and it couldn't harm you but those cloud mining sites are scam that can drain your wallet fast. they are lier they are giving promises that they can only in the first payout and sometimes none.. so for me better to stay away from those cloud mining site you have no future if you invest there..
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
October 11, 2016, 09:42:44 AM
Safest way to grow bitcoins is either hold them or  trade with altcoins
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
October 11, 2016, 09:33:59 AM
One thing I will tell you is not to do cloud mining, 99% of those sites are scam, to grow bitcoin you must put it to work or work for it, to put it to work, I will suggest investing in credible ICOs, or lending it out though the interest rate small but it add to your Bitcoin portfolio and to work for it, you can do signature campaigns and social campaign.

Cloud mining is really dangerous though they say there are some that you could trust still it is risky. I will just add one more. I just saw it in facebook recently I think it is called Zarfun? Tried to look at the details and it seems like donating each other but there are some pyramids also. Be really careful with those investments.
Could mining will not a safe method to grow bitcoins. Lending bitcoins with colleadreal and trading bitcoins against altcoins are few of easiest way to grow bitcoins in my experience.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
October 11, 2016, 09:32:27 AM

if you are looking for profit then put cloudmining out of your mind. because in 99% of the time the cloudmining services you see poping up are scam and there is a very tiny chance that 1% is not scam but in that 1% the difference is that they will turn into scam because nobody can run a cloudmining service and make profit for themselves and their investors.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
October 11, 2016, 09:28:19 AM
Thanks!

If anybody tells you that there is a safe way to invest and profit from bitcoins,he is most likely

a scammer and a liar.Don`t trust him.

Just continue with sig campaigns and/or sell  some digital goods or services here.There`s no safe way.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
October 11, 2016, 09:26:03 AM

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
October 11, 2016, 05:12:20 AM
There are so many peopel who dont think that growing bitcoins are safe but i dont think also that growing bitcoins is safe only on a local computer or something because i dont trust wallets...
You don't trust wallets? So , where you store your bitcoins ? . Never click suspicious link or shorten link and the unknown background about the site you visit maybe it contains malware . As long as you don't click any suspicious site you'll safe and your funds is secure.

Well I don't know if how you are going to store your bitcoins if you don't trust wallets. Online wallet or hardware wallet are just the same type of wallets which where you are going to save your bitcoins. And that is the safest way to grow your bitcoins by just storing it there and waiting for the price increase that is going to come.

He probably meant he don't trust online wallets because they might scam you or might get hacked as well and he just believe that storing the coins in a local computer is safe, and he is right to some extent, someone should always split his coins in various wallets so that if one wallet gets stolen or scammed the coins in other should be safe.

I think online bitcoin wallet is really safe, just use the popular one like blockchain and coinbase, i'm sure there are safe. Actually there is no safe way to grow bitcoins, i mean not 100% safe. Everything always have a risk.

Well not everything has risks as some other people pointed out forum signature campaigns have zero risks if you can read rules, these risks are in your hands.
It's very easy and makes nice pocket money.

Exactly if you follow the rules of campaign then there is no risk in earning from signature campaign and you can earn descent amount of bitcoins which is far better then other methods like faucets or captcha solving.
Activity: 616
October 11, 2016, 04:05:24 AM
There are so many peopel who dont think that growing bitcoins are safe but i dont think also that growing bitcoins is safe only on a local computer or something because i dont trust wallets...
You don't trust wallets? So , where you store your bitcoins ? . Never click suspicious link or shorten link and the unknown background about the site you visit maybe it contains malware . As long as you don't click any suspicious site you'll safe and your funds is secure.

Well I don't know if how you are going to store your bitcoins if you don't trust wallets. Online wallet or hardware wallet are just the same type of wallets which where you are going to save your bitcoins. And that is the safest way to grow your bitcoins by just storing it there and waiting for the price increase that is going to come.

He probably meant he don't trust online wallets because they might scam you or might get hacked as well and he just believe that storing the coins in a local computer is safe, and he is right to some extent, someone should always split his coins in various wallets so that if one wallet gets stolen or scammed the coins in other should be safe.

I think online bitcoin wallet is really safe, just use the popular one like blockchain and coinbase, i'm sure there are safe. Actually there is no safe way to grow bitcoins, i mean not 100% safe. Everything always have a risk.

Well not everything has risks as some other people pointed out forum signature campaigns have zero risks if you can read rules, these risks are in your hands.
It's very easy and makes nice pocket money.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 11, 2016, 03:19:22 AM
Activity: 532
October 10, 2016, 11:25:23 PM
I don't think there's a safe way to grow your Bitcoins at all. Even coins that promise a really good outcome in the future goes to waste or becomes a scam coin. If there's a safe way to grow your bitcoins, then people would just do that method repeatedly until they become a multimillionaire. A lot of people are looking for safe ways to grow their Bitcoins that's why HYIP sites and other scam sites use that as a promotion to attract inexperienced investors.

Yes there is no safe way to grow bitcoins at a moment and those who promises you to give best returns in quick time will surely cheat you and scam you in long run which will bring loss for you.
Simply holding it in your wallet is a safe way to grow bitcoins. It is like a stock in a portfolio, You do not buy or sell anything you don't add or remove anything, It really grows when you just hold it in your wallet and convert it to Fiat when its Dollar Value rise. But the down side of it is it is really slow because the bitcoin's price action are volatile but not Volatile enough that it can gor to the 800$ range.
I think just by holding you will not get extra bitcoin, because you can not grow bitcoin you when you just hold it, unless you hold your bitcoin in an investment site of course you can benefit and grow your bitcoin

Pages:
Jump to: