Pages:
Author

Topic: Any safe way to grow my bitcoins ? - page 19. (Read 126064 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 14, 2016, 03:55:21 PM
If you don't know trading much, buy when price get dumped and wait till price get pumped. And better to sell when price start to get some small dump for correction. Even some lazy dudes can do this by simply checking bitcoin price and trading charts. No any elite trading knowledge is required and trading is obviously the sustainable way to grow bitcoin.

if you don't know anything about trading it is better not to do this either.
because it is not as easy as you may thing. you have to find out why there was a dump and make sure that there will be a pump after that and the price don't go lower than that.

Its a big risk to judge pumps and dumps especially in altcoins, but if you are trading bitcoins then you can identify what will be the next scenario according to the current trend.

I don't think it's a big risky, you just have to invest in solid projects and wait until the price goes where you want, invest in multiple projects, so if one fall, you can cover it with anothers... Just don't believe in projects that promise "change the world" and everything will be fine.
Activity: 364
October 14, 2016, 03:43:37 PM
Well if we are talking about a safe way there is no real safe way if I have to be honest,of course you can say there are some safe ways but they even have some small risks.
Signature campaigns are almost risky free.
Activity: 252
October 14, 2016, 03:30:02 PM
After reading reviews from other users, you can make sure that the types and features that use a lot, but if they are acting. I wonder what more valid way to increase your bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2016, 01:56:28 AM
If you don't know trading much, buy when price get dumped and wait till price get pumped. And better to sell when price start to get some small dump for correction. Even some lazy dudes can do this by simply checking bitcoin price and trading charts. No any elite trading knowledge is required and trading is obviously the sustainable way to grow bitcoin.

because it is not as easy as you may thing. you have to find out why there was a dump and make sure that there will be a pump after that and the price don't go lower than that.

Its a big risk to judge pumps and dumps especially in altcoins, but if you are trading bitcoins then you can identify what will be the next scenario according to the current trend.

No I guess you wrong its not big risk actually. If your are a trader and you study the principles of trading you definitely be in the right track. Plus there is a group who have trader and they have group chat this is also an advantage of yours if you join to this group. You will see there opinions about the flows of coin in there recent trade.
Exactly you can get vital information about the market if you are part of any group where expert traders are involved in giving good tips and that can really help you in taking decision.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
October 13, 2016, 01:54:06 AM

If doing trade without a knowledge it just the same as you doing gamble. The first time I trade bitcoin was doesnt have any knowledge about trading. I buy bitcoin when it price down and wish the price rise but, the price is go lower that I choose to sell it before I lose more bitcoin. I think joining ICO is profitable but we still have to know about the information of the ICO, is this credible or not and we should to know who is the developer.
Activity: 630
October 13, 2016, 01:50:31 AM

No I guess you wrong its not big risk actually. If your are a trader and you study the principles of trading you definitely be in the right track. Plus there is a group who have trader and they have group chat this is also an advantage of yours if you join to this group. You will see there opinions about the flows of coin in there recent trade.
Activity: 910
October 13, 2016, 01:45:09 AM

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
October 13, 2016, 01:17:13 AM

Activity: 336
October 13, 2016, 01:01:30 AM
The safest way to grow your bitcoin is to work in real life and buy more bitcoin with your pay. That is the fastest to grow your bitcoin.

There are also other ways to grow your bitcoin is to take up signature campaign, collect faucet, sell things/service for btc.

Perhaps, you could grow your bitcoin if you buy some through your salary but I would preferto earn it.  Like joining signature campaign which really a good way to earn more.  Earning through it makes it more safe if you will just keep it in your bitcoin wallet.  But if you want it to grow and have more income, it is better if you do some trading and investing.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 13, 2016, 12:59:34 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
October 13, 2016, 12:56:45 AM
Current have about 0.01 btc from nothing ,still earning from signature campaigns ONLY.
Can earn about 0.0052 per day Currently
So Can anybody give tips for growing my bitcoin please ?
Thanks!

Actually, earning for 0.0052 BTC/per day was not bad at all. In my country anyhow that amount in my country is good for a single person.
But if you are asking any tips to grow your coins, well trading is a good one for you to do it. Its really profitable and proven too.
It is definitely not bad, but you can definitely earn a lot more. If you have more time to spend on earning Bitcoin, then you can trade which will make you a lot more profit.
Activity: 770
Bazinga!
October 13, 2016, 12:54:24 AM
what do you mean about growing  ?
the value of your bitcoin ? or the fixed balance of your bitcoin ?
if you mean the growing is only in value. i recomended to holding it.
but for fixed balance of bitcoin, trading is the solution.

Don't you understand the meaning of growing? If you would have read the above comments then you would not be asking this stupid question, don't be lazy and spare some time in reading them.
Relax mate i think he can not understand the meaning of growing his opinion is good for safest way of investment, and you also correct that it is good not to be lazy because there are many methods that can do to earn lot of bitcoin but you will take higher risk to have higher income.

Risk will always follow in bitcoin and you will never find any safe way to grow your bitcoins, and if you take higher risks then it will be followed by higher income so I think its necessary to take risks for higher outputs.

There is no really safe way to grow your bitcoins because every time you are going to think about that then you are just going to waste your time thinking about it. But I think the only one way of it that has the lower risk is with holding. Because you are not going to do anything but you are just going to let your bitcoins grow as the price grows.

there will always be some risks and some rewards in every kind of investment that we choose so you can't really say there is a difference in bitcoin.

the only difference would be in bitcoin there are e lot of newbies with no experience who will trust anybody who says i will double your coins and lose their money.
Activity: 924
October 13, 2016, 12:54:04 AM
Current have about 0.01 btc from nothing ,still earning from signature campaigns ONLY.
Can earn about 0.0052 per day Currently
So Can anybody give tips for growing my bitcoin please ?
Thanks!

Actually, earning for 0.0052 BTC/per day was not bad at all. In my country anyhow that amount in my country is good for a single person.
But if you are asking any tips to grow your coins, well trading is a good one for you to do it. Its really profitable and proven too.
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
October 13, 2016, 12:52:42 AM
The safest way to grow your bitcoin is to work in real life and buy more bitcoin with your pay. That is the fastest to grow your bitcoin.

There are also other ways to grow your bitcoin is to take up signature campaign, collect faucet, sell things/service for btc.
Yeah that is probably the best way to grow Bitcoin. Gambling is probably the worst thing that you can do, signature campaigns are also another decent way to make some money.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
October 13, 2016, 12:49:41 AM

Activity: 756
Merit: 502
October 13, 2016, 12:18:18 AM

Don't you understand the meaning of growing? If you would have read the above comments then you would not be asking this stupid question, don't be lazy and spare some time in reading them.

stupidly Huh surely with your opinion ? 
look at all stupid people who says holding your bitcoin to growing it..

BITCOIN IS NOT POS, NO STAKING REWARD, SO HOW TO GROWING WITH HOLDING ...?
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 12, 2016, 10:56:21 PM

Relax mate i think he can not understand the meaning of growing his opinion is good for safest way of investment, and you also correct that it is good not to be lazy because there are many methods that can do to earn lot of bitcoin but you will take higher risk to have higher income.

Risk will always follow in bitcoin and you will never find any safe way to grow your bitcoins, and if you take higher risks then it will be followed by higher income so I think its necessary to take risks for higher outputs.

There is no really safe way to grow your bitcoins because every time you are going to think about that then you are just going to waste your time thinking about it. But I think the only one way of it that has the lower risk is with holding. Because you are not going to do anything but you are just going to let your bitcoins grow as the price grows.
legendary
Activity: 840
October 12, 2016, 10:38:34 PM

Activity: 714
Merit: 531
October 12, 2016, 10:09:58 PM

Activity: 714
October 12, 2016, 10:04:00 PM

Pages:
Jump to: