Pages:
Author

Topic: Any safe way to grow my bitcoins ? - page 24. (Read 126064 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 09, 2016, 03:36:33 PM
Trading, gambling and etc would bring more profit. It requires experience. Get advise from experienced when planning to start up gaining profits out of a particular business. Experienced guy from the same domain would share you many ways open to gain a lump of profits without much investments. It can be trading, gambling or investing on a business which would bring you a good turn over. Study, analyze and come to a conclusion before starting up with a project or a business. 

No one can give you sure shot tips in gambling as no one can have control on it and it is purely a luck based games but if you have a plan to go for trading then sound knowledge and strategy can be helpful.

gambling is not a place for earning money if someone want to get entertainment then they have to go for gambling while for investors trading is a good place and after getting knowledge they can earn much high profit.
proper knowledge and sets of expectation is what we need in order to survive trading since that theres no assurance that we can always predict good positive movement but since that we still have opportunity to make some research will be able to avoid loses.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
October 09, 2016, 03:11:50 PM
Trading, gambling and etc would bring more profit. It requires experience. Get advise from experienced when planning to start up gaining profits out of a particular business. Experienced guy from the same domain would share you many ways open to gain a lump of profits without much investments. It can be trading, gambling or investing on a business which would bring you a good turn over. Study, analyze and come to a conclusion before starting up with a project or a business. 

No one can give you sure shot tips in gambling as no one can have control on it and it is purely a luck based games but if you have a plan to go for trading then sound knowledge and strategy can be helpful.

gambling is not a place for earning money if someone want to get entertainment then they have to go for gambling while for investors trading is a good place and after getting knowledge they can earn much high profit.

It's a bad idea if you want earning money from gambling as a player, if you want to do that, good for you to be the owner of the House gambling sites, because I think it's good for earning money. I think investors currently put their money on altcoin or ICO.

If you are planning to invest in gambling sites then its a better choice instead of going for gambling directly as there are many genuine gambling sites that are running since  long time and giving good profits to its investors.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
October 09, 2016, 02:45:43 PM

It's a bad idea if you want earning money from gambling as a player, if you want to do that, good for you to be the owner of the House gambling sites, because I think it's good for earning money. I think investors currently put their money on altcoin or ICO.
Activity: 686
October 09, 2016, 02:32:14 PM

Activity: 518
October 09, 2016, 02:28:30 PM
I am growing my coins successfully from signature campaign as I get paid weekly and I am not spending them and after every 3 months when I reached to decent level, I invest them in altcoins.
Yeah there is many way to grow your bitcoin , but i think that trading is much more good than signature campaign because signature campaign pay bitcoin in very less amount, so i prefer that trading is very good if someone want to grow up your bitcoin quickly.

Trading is good but you also need capital to invest in it, and that is what above mate is saying that he is saving his earning from the signature campaign and investing in trading as everyone is aware that trading will give higher outcomes.

If you do Trading, Gambling and Investing anything, here the returns are not sure. If you have luck, you will make a profit. Otherwise, it's loss. But in Signature campaign, it's not like that when your payment day comes if you full fill campaign requirements you will receive your payment 100% sure. And I will agree the trading is the safe method to grow your Bitcoins.
gambling and investing can't included in the category of a safe way to grow bitcoin, only trading that had a lower risk and if you have enough knowledge of the trade I think the loss can be minimized.
Activity: 714
October 09, 2016, 02:21:18 PM
its very easy just buy some bitcoin and try to hold them for a good profit but not too high r not too low try to keep it somewhere at 25% profit than your invested amount and stop your uselesly time wasting you canndo beyter than this

That is a good strategy but the fact is bitcoin price is stable now and we don't know when it will boost up so it will make us to wait longer to grow our coins and make profits with this method.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
October 09, 2016, 01:59:54 PM
its very easy just buy some bitcoin and try to hold them for a good profit but not too high r not too low try to keep it somewhere at 25% profit than your invested amount and stop your uselesly time wasting you canndo beyter than this
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
October 09, 2016, 01:55:07 PM

Yeah only trading is the good place to increase or grow your bitcoin but it takes a long time before you can make a good profit. patience is the key of success.. that you can make a good profit.. if the altcoin you are holding id made 20% in up..

Yup if  you lack patience then you won't be able to make profits and there is a full chance that you will sell your coins at the wrong time which will bring loss for you.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
October 09, 2016, 01:42:34 PM

Yeah only trading is the good place to increase or grow your bitcoin but it takes a long time before you can make a good profit. patience is the key of success.. that you can make a good profit.. if the altcoin you are holding id made 20% in up..
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
October 09, 2016, 01:39:24 PM

Yes even gambling is one of the most risky way of growing your bitcoins as well as it is the fastest way of loosing your bitcoins as well,so it would be much better to try trading because chances of having big loss is much less in trading than in gambling.

Even if you go through loss in trading you always have an chance to recover your loss in future but in gambling if you loose you will be loosing everything in a single day.
Activity: 770
October 09, 2016, 01:37:05 PM
Growing bitcoins can be done by using multiple methods or one good method in my opinion, I only do signature campaigns because they have a learning factor, are fun to do and also profitable without any risks plus you will grow your bitcoins.
Other than doing campaigns I do trading sometimes although I think its pretty risky so I do not do this often.
Regards
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 09, 2016, 01:36:48 PM

Yes even gambling is one of the most risky way of growing your bitcoins as well as it is the fastest way of loosing your bitcoins as well,so it would be much better to try trading because chances of having big loss is much less in trading than in gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
October 09, 2016, 01:35:48 PM
I am growing my coins successfully from signature campaign as I get paid weekly and I am not spending them and after every 3 months when I reached to decent level, I invest them in altcoins.
Yeah there is many way to grow your bitcoin , but i think that trading is much more good than signature campaign because signature campaign pay bitcoin in very less amount, so i prefer that trading is very good if someone want to grow up your bitcoin quickly.

Trading is good but you also need capital to invest in it, and that is what above mate is saying that he is saving his earning from the signature campaign and investing in trading as everyone is aware that trading will give higher outcomes.

If you do Trading, Gambling and Investing anything, here the returns are not sure. If you have luck, you will make a profit. Otherwise, it's loss. But in Signature campaign, it's not like that when your payment day comes if you full fill campaign requirements you will receive your payment 100% sure. And I will agree the trading is the safe method to grow your Bitcoins.
Activity: 672
October 09, 2016, 01:23:59 PM

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
October 09, 2016, 01:21:07 PM
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
October 09, 2016, 12:54:06 PM
I have found  a few good lace to invest bitcoin and one also has a bitcoin and digital currency education suite which is really good. I think now at last as more and more mainstream people come into Bitcoin, there will be some good opportunities to invest in. I have one bitcoin in one company and it gives me around 10% a month roi and now going to start building the second one.

Having 10% per month is a good deal.  It mean after 10 months you have all your investment back and any interest after that will be profit.  Another way of growing your  bitcoin safely is thru investing in RL goods and accept BtC as mode of payment.  You can expect more profit from RL goods trade.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 09, 2016, 12:36:24 PM
I have found  a few good lace to invest bitcoin and one also has a bitcoin and digital currency education suite which is really good. I think now at last as more and more mainstream people come into Bitcoin, there will be some good opportunities to invest in. I have one bitcoin in one company and it gives me around 10% a month roi and now going to start building the second one.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
October 09, 2016, 07:07:56 AM
Faucets were the only safest method of earning bitcoin compared to most other methods of earning. When it comes to growing investing into trusted websites and lending through services section is the best option.

Faucets are safest way but don't you think you are wasting your time by doing and making amount from faucets because it is takes too much time and you get only few bitcoin, you can say that you would be able to earn 1$ in 2 3 weeks because their payouts are very low. So signature campaign is better than faucets, it is also a safest way of growing bitcoin.

Why do you see only the "waste of time"?
because you see only the profit side...

why do not you try to be the owner of the site itself faucet? did not you do not need to work to earn a living? because you only need to create a website and advertise faucet then you get the advantage of advertising, I think it would be safe

I will try to answer with my poor English...
if programme sites making little cash and if I claim on faucets...it is just for the fun...fun is for me not waste of time.

Activity: 490
October 09, 2016, 06:13:55 AM
Faucets were the only safest method of earning bitcoin compared to most other methods of earning. When it comes to growing investing into trusted websites and lending through services section is the best option.

Faucets are safest way but don't you think you are wasting your time by doing and making amount from faucets because it is takes too much time and you get only few bitcoin, you can say that you would be able to earn 1$ in 2 3 weeks because their payouts are very low. So signature campaign is better than faucets, it is also a safest way of growing bitcoin.

Why do you see only the "waste of time"?
because you see only the profit side...

why do not you try to be the owner of the site itself faucet? did not you do not need to work to earn a living? because you only need to create a website and advertise faucet then you get the advantage of advertising, I think it would be safe
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
October 09, 2016, 05:11:34 AM

Trading is good but you also need capital to invest in it and that is what above mate is saying that he is saving his earning from signature campaign and investing in trading as everyone is aware that trading will give higher outcomes.
Pages:
Jump to: