Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone booked profit when btc touched $ 400 ? - page 19. (Read 41087 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Forza Italia
I haven't made any profits. I'm not selling until I get a 100% profit out of it
Which is possible, the way the value keeps bouncing up and down. I think the next big pump will be around $800
If you buy now you can make that 100% profit
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Touched 400 and now we're under it again. I think we might have double top and them doom.

This time, the price could be on the rising trend. It might be over $400 for the next few weeks.

think it will be over 400 next weeks , seems to hoover around 400 instead of droping down to 350 area.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
i never see the price for selling when ever it is needed i sell it as i use to do recharge for me and family, i have sold some when it was $431 as that time i wanted to recharge my internet and now i think that that was the correct time and now today also the price is nearly $395 so i am expecting above $440 as i have to recharge my mobile in 2 days lolz....  Grin Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I didn't sell any coins, I'm waiting until it hits $500 I might sell some when that time comes. Until then I'll be holding on to my bitcoins, if the value lowers I will buy in some.
Activity: 532
I think the price will keep on rising. So I hold all my coins.  I will spend my coins when my fiat saving is exhausted first.

It is good idea but you also can sell some portion and can try to buy again at lower price to increase your profits.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
I think the price will keep on rising. So I hold all my coins.  I will spend my coins when my fiat saving is exhausted first.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Knowing BTC potential, simply playing on these small price differences to make 10$ per BTC is extremely risky for me.
So I save my BTC for the big rise. Then again, I m no trader, I m investor.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
I didn't book any profit when bitcoin hit $400, the profits I would've made with that wouldn't have been a lot so I kept holding on to it.

I think right now is not too bad to buy either.

now is good time to buy cuz when halving is reached price will be doubled for sure even with 50% increase in price is good profit
off course you can make small amount if you follow some exchanges in process to make some micro earning cuz now seem the price is from 350-360$

Wait what halving did you talking about? Are you kidding? Because that "halving" price of bitcoin can raised 50% or even 200%?
Okay following exchanges proccess again... what do you mean with that?

yeah the price will increase before the halving, this is guaranteed, hell if no one notice, it's already initiate, the last pump was also due to that to be a fool to think otherwise

miners themselves, can pump the market easily, they have a good stash by now, with all this years of mining

if you think that they let their business get destroyed by the halving, you're being naive
Activity: 493
Live by your own rules
I didn't book any profit when bitcoin hit $400, the profits I would've made with that wouldn't have been a lot so I kept holding on to it.
now is good time to buy cuz when halving is reached price will be doubled for sure even with 50% increase in price is good profit
off course you can make small amount if you follow some exchanges in process to make some micro earning cuz now seem the price is from 350-360$
Wait what halving did you talking about? Are you kidding? Because that "halving" price of bitcoin can raised 50% or even 200%?

No. It's a common misconception.

And what is that mean actually? What is the real conception of this "halving" if you think its a common misconception?
I hear some people outthere talking about this halving too.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Touched 400 and now we're under it again. I think we might have double top and them doom.

This time, the price could be on the rising trend. It might be over $400 for the next few weeks.
Activity: 506
Activity: 493
Live by your own rules

Okay following exchanges proccess again... what do you mean with that?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I sold a couple of coins which I bought at around $300, will rebuy when the price drops enough.
I expect another price increase soon Smiley

Plus I'm really liking the volatility, great profits to be made, that's for sure...
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak

Activity: 714
SkyFall
I didn't make any profit of off my coins when the price was at $400

I'm still holding onto my bitcoins for now.
Activity: 532
I think now also if you have coins than can sell around 400$ per BTC. Just looks for some one to buy at market price + 10% than you will get almost 400+ per btc
Activity: 518
of course so many people get profit when bitcoin price is unstble and keep rise up day by day,not only trader,but people use bitcoin is also book profit,they buy something chaper (less bitcoin) because price is going up.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
When the price was going up I was able to bought some additional Bitcoins. Then few times sold when price increased and rebuy again. This way I managed to have good profit.
It seems that we are stuck again. I am watching trend and looking for incerase of price again.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
no unfortunately, i was thinking of 500+ as a target, 600 like they said, but it was a lie obviously...

i'm trying to do it right now with this second pump, but the price is not moving like the last one, we are again stuck
Pages:
Jump to: