Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone booked profit when btc touched $ 400 ? - page 21. (Read 41087 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Just another man trying to find his way.
I was scared to buy on the way up because I dont own a credit card and coinbase would have made me way 6 days for the coins... that would have been a mistake. Is there any exchanges that allow a debit card for instant buys?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I sold when it was around $400+, sold enough to bring back my initial investment in BTC and any that I have left now is all profit, if and when I decide to sell it i.e. but I can continue to hodl it as long as I want because I have nothing to lose in it now. If the price drops to below $250, I'll buy again.
Activity: 386
Merit: 251
sold at 440.  bought at 400 and sold at 430.  then bought at 375 and looking to buy some more <300
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I still hold them
basically i hope to see price from end of 2013 like all here so i w8 maybe i get lucky maybe i wont
that how trading goes

This time the price does not go vertically. The price went to $500, now it is $350. So there is a price correction. Maybe it is also a consolidation. If the price stay here long enough, like that in the middle of 2015, then price will rise further by the end of the year. It could even rise into the middle of next year, when the block reward halves.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
I did a bit profit but only 500$~ it was a nice high but now it drops again i wonder why it was going up so high

correction price, it's normal to have a spike then dump again to a more sustainable value

personally i've bought back a bit too high and missed the chances to have more bitcoin, but i was not going to short or anything, just re-gain my coin that were previously lent to someone
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
I still hold them
basically i hope to see price from end of 2013 like all here so i w8 maybe i get lucky maybe i wont
that how trading goes
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I did a bit profit but only 500$~ it was a nice high but now it drops again i wonder why it was going up so high
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I am picked bitcoin when it was 464$

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
You're saying that you were hoping for the price to have peaked over $500 and then it crashed, but personally I was watching preev that day intently; I saw it tap $500 before it went back down if that's any consolation. Smiley

I did not book any profit from the price increase, but I am pretty happy with myself for purchasing 1-BTC when it was still $200 Smiley
I don't plan on dumping my coin even if it goes above $1000; I will continue spending on my favorite venders, and I will continue to hoard and stash for 15-more years.
Activity: 322
To make sure I don't miss the profit, I started a strategy which works nicely for me.

I have started massive buying in the 200€ area, up to 230. When the rising began, I started selling at 265€, but only very small amounts. With rising price, the amounts grew bigger, and I had my last sell at 440€.
This way, I always have a decent buy/sell average and I make sure I don't miss out on the profits.

Now, I'm almost all in Fiat and I'm waiting for BTC to go back to the 250€ range, which is when I will rebuy.

Things could be different now from a few months ago. There are quite a lot of reports about bitcoin and block chain. There are several meetings about blockchain and its application in finance industry.
Main stream financial institutions will enter bitcoin market and trade bitcoin when there are more regulated exchanges are open.
We are in a new era.

My feeling about new ventures is that they cost time. I hope BTC stays in this range, but just in case i sold 70% at first. My gut says the price will go back to usd 300 soon. But if you are right and financial institutions come in, we could easily go to 550/600 usd in a matter of weeks.
To make sure I don't miss the profit, I started a strategy which works nicely for me.

I have started massive buying in the 200€ area, up to 230. When the rising began, I started selling at 265€, but only very small amounts. With rising price, the amounts grew bigger, and I had my last sell at 440€.
This way, I always have a decent buy/sell average and I make sure I don't miss out on the profits.

Now, I'm almost all in Fiat and I'm waiting for BTC to go back to the 250€ range, which is when I will rebuy.

Things could be different now from a few months ago. There are quite a lot of reports about bitcoin and block chain. There are several meetings about blockchain and its application in finance industry.
Main stream financial institutions will enter bitcoin market and trade bitcoin when there are more regulated exchanges are open.
We are in a new era.
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I sold some when it hit $400 and used some bitcoins to pay my phone bill etc.
Pretty handy that I can pay my phone bill with Bitcoins Cheesy
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
cancer sucks
i sold @440 bought at 228 hope ing in goes back down some to buy it back
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
I managed to get all profit from my coins when it crashed to $400. It was night here when BTC reached $500 and was hoping that it will continue rising up but then when I woke up it's already crashing to $390. Luckily I had prepared for the crashing but it was unexpected to loose about $150 so fast. We got them fast so I guess it's only normal what happened.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
Is there anyone who has booked the profit by selling the btc when the price was around $400 ? I have some coins but missed the opportunity and the prices are down again. I was hoping that the price will go beyond $500 but unfortunately it crashed. 

I bought around 457 euro!! and then it went down, ruining my buy/sell average. At least I managed to do some buys/sells with profit too. But only with a 2€-10€ margin of benefit and small amounts (0.02 to 0.1 btc).

Hope it goes up again.
Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.
I sold at 420, but still got some btc so hoping it will reach 500 again.

I was sold my bitcoins 2 days ago before falling in $400. I have only 70% profit from my bitcoins.
It happened what im expecting. According to the trader from outside the price should be reach $500 after that the price will fall, i was thinking it so i decided to sold my bitcoin to real money to gain a profit no matter what happens.

70% profit is quite a lot of money, the absolute value depends on your capital. it is very difficult to sell at the top around $500 as we do not know it was the top then.
Do you have any plan to buy back your bitcoin?  At what price?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Same here. Waiting for the higher price. This 380 is just killing it for me. I don't want to buy and I don't want to sell either. It is like sort of being in limbo after seeing it go as high as 500 then taking a drastic fall to 320 in last two weeks. Most people are just sitting on their coins and waiting it out.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Someone certainly got a profit, but most of us as usual waiting for higher prices or at least the return at this mark.
Pages:
Jump to: