Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone booked profit when btc touched $ 400 ? - page 20. (Read 41087 times)

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Bought at $198-$202 and sold at $454. Well now, that isn't a bad move considering that I doubled my investments with a nice sum to add on top of it. A nive way to build up my stash in that way.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Does anyone think if the price gets close to 500 again it will drop drastically like the most recent time?

it always is like that
if some big jump in price then follow big bump down that how it works
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Does anyone think if the price gets close to 500 again it will drop drastically like the most recent time?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I sold all my coins at 430$ which I brought around 230$. Now again buying to sell at higher price

you sold all your trading coins or have you sold even the coins you have in your cold wallets? it's never a good idea to sell all your coins if you did so. people will always end up regretting that they sold their coins at once. you are in a good position now since the price went down quite hard again.
legendary
I sold all my coins at 430$ which I brought around 230$. Now again buying to sell at higher price

Buying at 230 and sell at 430 is good business. Now it is good time to buy as the price is quite stable. But if we buy now, we have to be very patient. The price may stay here for some months before the halving of block reward takes effect. Halving is the next big boost of price.

halving always is and few weeks before halving but here lot of fuzz is placed on black friday hopping to gain profit
you can expect to happen same as 2013 it would be great but not gonna happen at least not now
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I was too late, because of Hashnest issues. Not responding to my ticket etc. I hope the next pump will be a moment to convert my btc to fiat and earn a little bit of profit.

Happy to hear others get their profit.
Activity: 476
I bought around 260 and was lucky enough to catch most of it around 380 USD. The moment just lasted not long enough for me.
However i am still happy with my profits.
Activity: 462

Buying at 230 and sell at 430 is good business. Now it is good time to buy as the price is quite stable. But if we buy now, we have to be very patient. The price may stay here for some months before the halving of block reward takes effect. Halving is the next big boost of price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 493
Live by your own rules
I got profit in the first. But i cut loss in the end because current stupid movement.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
i think many people booked profit cause that,start from small trader until pro trader,and also a corporate who have an exchange or company..

Yes I also made some good profit during this bull run. I knew that prices will not survive at that high price when prices move up more than 150$ in a day. It is all some traders game so I sold some coins above 470, some around 440 and most of my coins I sold at 400. Now again started buying back in small quantities.

What ever you did is very good thing. I think last run up was not the real one, it was fake created by traders so who ever sold at 450 range then they might have made a good profits. I also sold partial quantity around 420 level but not much. Now it looks like prices may even slip less than 300 very soon.
Activity: 473
i think many people booked profit cause that,start from small trader until pro trader,and also a corporate who have an exchange or company..

Yes I also made some good profit during this bull run. I knew that prices will not survive at that high price when prices move up more than 150$ in a day. It is all some traders game so I sold some coins above 470, some around 440 and most of my coins I sold at 400. Now again started buying back in small quantities.
Activity: 266
Nope I haven't

I was sleeping when it hit $500 and by the time I woke up it was back down to around $400ish something
legendary
I haven't, I like to wait a bit until I'm sure I can make a bunch of profit

I like to stash them up until it's around $1000 probably

dont we all
in my opinion will expect another price rise in weeks to come, I  mean by end of this year and then we will have stable price till halving
at least im expecting this
Activity: 532
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
i made a profit of $140 by selling 2 bitcoins. for some people it may not look like much, but for me it is a great achievement. i am happy with each profit, how much doesn't matter.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
I was able to make good profit from buying at 250 and selling at 460 although I didn't plan on selling on that time (had to buy something and did sell) but no regret as I did earn great there...wish I had more BTCitcoins on my wallet, it would have been a dream come true week for me
Activity: 714
SkyFall
I haven't, I like to wait a bit until I'm sure I can make a bunch of profit

I like to stash them up until it's around $1000 probably
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Unfortunately no, it dropped to quickly  Sad

But I'm sure we will see the 400 USD again quick.
Activity: 434
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I kind of booked a profit when it was 410 I made a deposit to betonline gambling site of .50 btc and they put the 205 ish in my account and that stays as cash even though btc dropped - I have worked it up to 300. From their cashing out options though 500$ is what you need for a minimum transaction but with btc I dont sell them but on any big jumps I plan to buy something thus locking in a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: