Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone bought Bitcoin/altcoins already? - page 3. (Read 924 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
The last 2 days are a good opportunity to buy, looking at the market trend in July I'm optimistic that tomorrow the day after tomorrow will be green again, I plan to buy btc and 3 altcoins for around $350 and I'm sure it's easier to get profit at this moment.
No complain that is supposed to the given as excuse not to buy Bitcoin right now. Because Bitcoin started gaining a bullish market so which I believe that anyway who purchase Bitcoin currently or doing this season cannot reject off buying and holding it for long time. Because the more you buy now the price is low is of benefit
Activity: 2478
Merit: 582
But since the volatility is unpredictable I flip what I bought to at the moment since I want to secure my profit to multiply my asset as long as I can.
good move mate, if you happen to predict when will dump or pump then best to use the volatility to increase your  holdings than letting them sit with constant amount.
This is one of the good things about this forum or on joining a sig campaign because you are being paid in bitcoins for doing some task. By this, there is no need for the participants to buy btc themselves.

If they want altcoins we also have bounty campaigns here which pays in alts if not tokens but if they want a more established altcoins then they can convert their earnings for it. He didn't said that he can predict this market or its volatility, and there is no one here that can do that but all here can only do guesses or it can be an educated guess because analysis are sometimes involved. If what he wants is to secure his asset then he can use a stable coin for that.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 576
The last 2 days are a good opportunity to buy, looking at the market trend in July I'm optimistic that tomorrow the day after tomorrow will be green again, I plan to buy btc and 3 altcoins for around $350 and I'm sure it's easier to get profit at this moment.
I've seen Bitcoin charts in the last two days always look like a Zigzag and I think you'll have a hard time guessing when Bitcoin will be in the green again. You are better off buying as much Bitcoin as you can now and keeping it safe while waiting for the price to increase in the market than buying and selling it in the short term. Because it will also take up more of your time to monitor it all the time.

copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Building my own Dreams!
I'm happy because when the red market I bought bitcoin and several altcoins which have now increased by more than 30%, besides bitcoin some altcoins that I have bought are Terra, MATIC, FTX, KCS, CAKE and FTM.

Bitcoins have increased in your asset? When did you bought and what amount? I mean Bitcoins are down from the past few months, none have made a decent profit.
Nevertheless I want to know that status about the alts that you have been holding. What’s the current stat of it?
Moreover we need to just hold the coins for a bit longer period of time, then we will definitely see some good profits.
In this bear market I have bought some BTC and ETH, and currently holding it. Just waiting for the bear market to end.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If yes, do you want it to move up from now onward?
I want to see how many people want a strong upward movement.

Edit: I removed the part on donation, but if you want to still do it after the price has gone up check out my Signature. My intention is to get the price moving up with honest Pro-Bitcoin posts and to prevent the bear from winning.
sad that i have no funds available now because of something that did not expected happens recently that all of the funds i saved for this season have been used and now I'm lack of funds at all.

but asking me if I wanted too? of course all I wanna do in this kind of situation is to buy and buy more bitcoin and some altcoins for reserving and holding as the bull is coming soon.

But at least you can produce another capital to use since you can get weekly payments from your campaign, if you use that you will not left behind for the current good opportunity brought up by the past bear market happening these season.
Actually that is what I am doing now mate, all my signature payments remains as for bitcoin though I also use this for immediate funds in case i need to use so my holdings will be keep intact .
But since the volatility is unpredictable I flip what I bought to at the moment since I want to secure my profit to multiply my asset as long as I can.
good move mate, if you happen to predict when will dump or pump then best to use the volatility to increase your  holdings than letting them sit with constant amount.
Merit: 210
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I stopped buying for a while because the price is seemingly on the move up and I don't want to make a wrong decision now as i have enough of my funds inside Bitcoin and altcoins .
i can completely say that I am ready for the next halving and can wait for another couple of years holding,
maybe the available funds that i have now will be spare for the coming money problem so i dont have to take part of my investment in crypto if there is a case of badly needed funds.

Sounds like a good defensive strategy  Smiley
yeah as I observe for years now that this is mostly what we have been facing , when there is a emergency situation that comes , we have to withdraw some of our crypto funds and the sad part is if this comes when the market is dumping and we have no other option but to cash out.

so now I learned my lesson and will never fall from that same mistake again.

I stopped buying for a while because the price is seemingly on the move up and I don't want to make a wrong decision now as i have enough of my funds inside Bitcoin and altcoins .
I understand that.  In fact, we are living in a lot of fear about the contemporary economic situation, wars, geopolitical escalation, conflicts, etc. hunger, unemployment can happen at any time.  Not everyone is in a good position right now.  So I really respect your point but personally, I still prefer embedded/long term investing or some form of staking it seems like a good idea for altcoins or holding bitcoins for change.
Yeah thanks for understanding as we all have our own rights to decide because it is our money that is involved .
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
I understand that.  In fact, we are living in a lot of fear about the contemporary economic situation, wars, geopolitical escalation, conflicts, etc. hunger, unemployment can happen at any time.  Not everyone is in a good position right now.  So I really respect your point but personally, I still prefer embedded/long term investing or some form of staking it seems like a good idea for altcoins or holding bitcoins for change.

Not everyone has stable finances, if indeed we are people who are experiencing a fairly severe economic situation. It's better to just focus on finding
a job that can provide a steady income, so that our economy will recover first. After that we can think about investing in crypto, the conclusion is
not everyone is ready to buy crypto today. After all, investing in crypto has a high risk, means make sure the capital we use is really from cold money,
and don't force buying crypto with money for daily needs or even using borrowed money. We do have to be wise when making decisions and have to
know when is the right time to buy crypto. If we include people who have a steady income and our financial condition is also quite good,
it is recommended to buy crypto in a bear market situation like now.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265
i can completely say that I am ready for the next halving and can wait for another couple of years holding,
maybe the available funds that i have now will be spare for the coming money problem so i dont have to take part of my investment in crypto if there is a case of badly needed funds.
I would definitely guess that the best thing to do right now would be keep buying, not stop buying. I get that it is a defensive strategy, but if you are too defensive then you are going to end up losing money. To make it a lot clearer, take an example on how you would have 200 bucks, but only bought 100 dollars worth of bitcoin 10 years ago, that would be different if you bought 200 instead right? Millions of dollars worth of difference.

I know it’s not "that" clear right now, but it is similar mindset and if you keep buying more right now, you would double your investment when it is a bit over 40k and you would quadruple it when it’s around 90k even less, and that will happen with next bull run.

Well if you keep on buying with money that you might need to live off then you are setting up for disaster.
Everyone needs an emergency fund and about three months of funds (or certainty of income) before committing to a heavy buy strategy.
No matter how great Bitcoin seems it can and will bite you in your moment of weakness.

I'm with you on the prospects but as Michael Saylor and Warren Buffett say "if you can't hold it for the long term then don't buy it" (paraphrased)

Yes you can always YOLO but I'm not going to advise that unless you are in your twenties and have a lifetime to fix stupid shit
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I would definitely guess that the best thing to do right now would be keep buying, not stop buying. I get that it is a defensive strategy, but if you are too defensive then you are going to end up losing money. To make it a lot clearer, take an example on how you would have 200 bucks, but only bought 100 dollars worth of bitcoin 10 years ago, that would be different if you bought 200 instead right? Millions of dollars worth of difference.

I know it’s not "that" clear right now, but it is similar mindset and if you keep buying more right now, you would double your investment when it is a bit over 40k and you would quadruple it when it’s around 90k even less, and that will happen with next bull run.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

Sounds like a good defensive strategy  Smiley
Merit: 210
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
(....)
I agree that altcoins are a very bad investment right now and as such we need to stay away from them,
(....)
Exactly! Because most altcoins now are just following Bitcoin's price action. I also remember these before around 2017-2018, when the bear market started or a lot of dumps, most of the altcoins are just correlated with Bitcoin especially those altcoins that have a high market cap.

To be honest, we still can't guaranteed for now if the pumps will continue because we saw a huge drop from $30,000 to below $20,000 last month and this could be only a pullback. But overall, I am bullish.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
None! I won't touch cryptos for investment until end of 2023. If I made a good call or not , only time will tell but for me , I do feel that I made the right decision as I don't believe in BTC going back on top anytime soon or this year. Besides this , alcoins are a very bad investment right now and to be honest , none of them deserve to be bought for investment and we should focus on spare some cash here and there and try to get ready when the bear market is about to end.
I agree that altcoins are a very bad investment right now and as such we need to stay away from them, however I am not so sure it is a good idea to stay away from bitcoin, now I understand where you are coming form, as it is likely the price of bitcoin could go down even further and as such you may feel it does not make too much sense to invest now and hold your coins for so long, however even if I believe you have a point I do not know if that is what it will happen, so I prefer to buy some bitcoin whenever I have some cash available even if at the end it is not the optimal move.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
People who believe in bitcoin will use the time to buy more bitcoin, especially if the bitcoin price is down like what happened to bitcoin yesterday.
They will not want to miss buying bitcoin when the downtrend comes because they know that the bitcoin price will increase more and sometimes, the price can bounce to the next high price.
Besides buying more bitcoin, they will also buy altcoin which has the potential to increase.
But they still use bitcoin as their main focus because bitcoin will give them a big profit later.

It seems that very many people believe Bitcoin has a bright future, but not many will dare to buy Bitcoin when the price falls. Because some
people especially newbies are very afraid Bitcoin will fall even lower, so some people put off buying Bitcoin and want to wait for Bitcoin to hit
the bottom. Which in my opinion is impossible for us to know the lowest price of Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is quite difficult to predict.

In fact, if we study the history of the movement of Bitcoin, we don't need to hesitate to buy Bitcoin, we buy Bitcoin at any price will definitely
make a profit, if we can be patient holding Bitcoin until it reaches the target we want. Therefore, in my opinion, it is better to buy Bitcoin regularly
every month from some of our income. I have proven that it is very profitable as long as I have done it in the last few years, so if we want to make
big profits in the crypto world, indeed the best choice to focus on buying Bitcoin on a regular basis. Because Bitcoin is very safe to buy, if we really
want to buy altcoins too, should make sure to buy potential altcoins. It seems that for altcoins ETH and BNB are the safest choices to buy,
especially in bear market situations.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1186
None! I won't touch cryptos for investment until end of 2023. If I made a good call or not , only time will tell but for me , I do feel that I made the right decision as I don't believe in BTC going back on top anytime soon or this year. Besides this , alcoins are a very bad investment right now and to be honest , none of them deserve to be bought for investment and we should focus on spare some cash here and there and try to get ready when the bear market is about to end.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 574
People who believe in bitcoin will use the time to buy more bitcoin, especially if the bitcoin price is down like what happened to bitcoin yesterday.
They will not want to miss buying bitcoin when the downtrend comes because they know that the bitcoin price will increase more and sometimes, the price can bounce to the next high price.
Besides buying more bitcoin, they will also buy altcoin which has the potential to increase.
But they still use bitcoin as their main focus because bitcoin will give them a big profit later.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
Nobody will appreciate the down volume of Bitcoin because they like bitcoin to rise because they invested their. Bitcoin is a nice value and that value is something everyone person that bank with cryptocurrency will not like bitcoin to go downstrend. The people who will be interested for Bitcoin down fall is people who is not really and official investing for cryptocurrency, and their are the one who will wish Bitcoin downtrend because when Bitcoin crashed they will be happy because of the threat of government
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
A good opportunity if I sell bitcoin and some altcoins that have profit more than 15%, but I'm still waiting 24 hours, if the price of bitcoin does not rise to $ 24k then I will immediately sell and hold the coin stable, will buy again if you see the price low again.
Pages:
Jump to: