Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone bought Bitcoin/altcoins already? - page 4. (Read 924 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
If yes, do you want it to move up from now onward?
I want to see how many people want a strong upward movement.

Edit: I removed the part on donation, but if you want to still do it after the price has gone up check out my Signature. My intention is to get the price moving up with honest Pro-Bitcoin posts and to prevent the bear from winning.
sad that i have no funds available now because of something that did not expected happens recently that all of the funds i saved for this season have been used and now I'm lack of funds at all.

but asking me if I wanted too? of course all I wanna do in this kind of situation is to buy and buy more bitcoin and some altcoins for reserving and holding as the bull is coming soon.

But at least you can produce another capital to use since you can get weekly payments from your campaign, if you use that you will not left behind for the current good opportunity brought up by the past bear market happening these season.

But since the volatility is unpredictable I flip what I bought to at the moment since I want to secure my profit to multiply my asset as long as I can.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
You can expect whatever market movements based on your investment positions like if you have not invested yet then you might be expecting lower lows to happen and if you have already invested then you might be expecting reversal of market to see your positions in green. I mean our expectations cannot do anything to do with market sentiment.

Because, 50% of investors will expect one direction of market and another 50% will expect the opposite of that. When 2% of one such group join into another group, then market will move on that direction. Yeah, we need to be on the group which consists of more than 51% of investors to expect our preferred market direction to happen.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
I'm happy because when the red market I bought bitcoin and several altcoins which have now increased by more than 30%, besides bitcoin some altcoins that I have bought are Terra, MATIC, FTX, KCS, CAKE and FTM.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Edit: I removed the part on donation, but if you want to still do it after the price has gone up check out my Signature. My intention is to get the price moving up with honest Pro-Bitcoin posts and to prevent the bear from winning.
sad that i have no funds available now because of something that did not expected happens recently that all of the funds i saved for this season have been used and now I'm lack of funds at all.

but asking me if I wanted too? of course all I wanna do in this kind of situation is to buy and buy more bitcoin and some altcoins for reserving and holding as the bull is coming soon.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
have bought Early than your post lol , but still considering buying again more . there have been some increase happening today since couple days ago but does not enough reason to call it Bullrunning season.
there are also 5 months to come for the year to be decided so for me? just keep buying this year no matter what is the movement because in the end? it is the halving season that will prosper us all.
Activity: 812
Merit: 349
It would be a great joy if the bitcoin price skyrocketed in a twinkle of an eye. Watching my altcoins have less value is so depressing and tiring, not knowing their fate as the bearish market deepens. By the way, nobody enjoys seeing the bearish market having much effect on the crypto market.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 582
people is found of discussing what they don't know and they will claim to be serious i don't believe some of this their predictions because of  fallacy that full of wrong crypto prediction. The price and the prediction of cryptocurrency should straightly go through the observation of chart.but people just fabricate information that is not useful, and not knowing that here is like another way of understanding the what bitcoin is saying for it future and after discussion you can tell other people from offline how important and value is Bitcoin price which is going to be part of us when we are out from the forum for some minutes
It's not wrong to give out predictions but the one we have here seems kinda crazy. How can he move the price on a much higher level on its own? He doesn't seem like a big whale to me but even the whale themselves will still have a hard time to bring the price on their specified target.

I also see that he was offering some kind of a prediction service but no one will believe on him now, now that he looks like a joker. He just waste his opportunity if his plan is to make money. To the question if we have bought btc/alts already? Yes we did but many of us did not fully use our funds yet because we think that the recovery is still crucial.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
Something I have decided to do

Have decided to move it up to $25 000 to 40,000 in 1 to 2 weeks time. I'm doing this without expecting reward from the work of moving it up. The current price of Bitcoin is about $19,500 is archived: https://archive.fo/0aVIp  Date: Friday July 1st 2022

I will move the resistance to $40,000... And I may stop supporting the price at $25 000 to 40,000 level if people still do not appreciate.

I'm impressed with what was achieved so far even though I avoid posting much on things related to Bitcoin/crypto...partly due to people trying to steal the "show" from the one who started it on July 1st. That's typically my experience whenever I want to prove something true especially via miracles... then you see spams/people claiming thesame/similar thing. I will do this by surprise at the right time... Meanwhile, I will continue, then expect more big movements especially when you see me posting more on Bitcoin/crypto.
*We hit $22,400 High probably on July 8 2022
*Current Bitcoin price: $20,400

Stop deceiving people with your nonsense, you didn't do anything and now you're looking for some stupid excuses. Next time when the price goes up you will claim that you are responsible for it - do you think you can sell such fairy tales on this forum?
people is found of discussing what they don't know and they will claim to be serious i don't believe some of this their predictions because of  fallacy that full of wrong crypto prediction. The price and the prediction of cryptocurrency should straightly go through the observation of chart.but people just fabricate information that is not useful, and not knowing that here is like another way of understanding the what bitcoin is saying for it future and after discussion you can tell other people from offline how important and value is Bitcoin price which is going to be part of us when we are out from the forum for some minutes
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5634
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

Have decided to move it up to $25 000 to 40,000 in 1 to 2 weeks time. I'm doing this without expecting reward from the work of moving it up. The current price of Bitcoin is about $19,500 is archived: https://archive.fo/0aVIp  Date: Friday July 1st 2022

I will move the resistance to $40,000... And I may stop supporting the price at $25 000 to 40,000 level if people still do not appreciate.

I'm impressed with what was achieved so far even though I avoid posting much on things related to Bitcoin/crypto...partly due to people trying to steal the "show" from the one who started it on July 1st. That's typically my experience whenever I want to prove something true especially via miracles... then you see spams/people claiming thesame/similar thing. I will do this by surprise at the right time... Meanwhile, I will continue, then expect more big movements especially when you see me posting more on Bitcoin/crypto.

Stop deceiving people with your nonsense, you didn't do anything and now you're looking for some stupid excuses. Next time when the price goes up you will claim that you are responsible for it - do you think you can sell such fairy tales on this forum?
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
Leaving Bitcoin for a long time will be a good profit.So I bought some bitcoin, because I know now is a good time to buy bitcoin.I don’t want to miss the opportunity.  Once the market recovers, it will no longer be possible to buy Bitcoin at this price.I don’t want to miss the opportunity.  Once the market recovers, it will no longer be possible to buy Bitcoin at this price.It can be said with some certainty that the market will recover again. So I have also definitely held some bitcoin.I don't expect a fall anymore.  To the extent that the market has collapsed, it seems that the market will now be pumped.  I'm thinking of buying some more bitcoins.
The price of bitcoin is certain to recover, so buying now is the right move if you decide you will not need to keep track of the price for a long time, as the bear season may last for a long time.

In the past bitcoin has lost 85% of its value from its old ATH, now bitcoin is also losing more than 70% of its value so this is a good time to start buying, price will decrease or increase, who knows. The way to not regret if it rises is to buy and have a plan to split and buy many times.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5634
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
lol, I think he watched The butterfly effect too many times.
Beliving that a post in bitcointalk will have any effect on the price, is equivalent to solo mining on raspberry pi and trying to win a block.

OP's schizo posting is still fun to follow lol

I can't say why the OP behaves that way, but I accepted his challenge in the previous post and let him prove that he can make significant changes in two weeks when it comes to the price of BTC. I'm just interested in what the answer will be in case he doesn't succeed in his plan - maybe the thing is that as many people as possible have to think positively in that direction for something good to happen Roll Eyes
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
you wanted to see a strong Upward Movement reaction? or willingness to happen > seriously ? you have been in this forum for how many years and you witnessed that all of us wanted this to happened .
you even wanted this to happen yourself so why not answer this with your own experience ?

count me in to those people who seek for Strong movement or even a continues increase  from here onward.
Activity: 575
Merit: 263
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I've never seen a big investor fight a bear market, it's a phenomenon that occurs in the crypto market, nothing can stem the broken embankment.

Now the reservoir is leaking, the water keeps spilling to the bottom, there is a will to go against the current, I'm not sure you can make it, maybe I don't buy Bitcoin now, I'll wait until the bear market really sinks to the $10k point.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058
The OGz Club
Yes, I bought some bitcoin when it fell below the 20k support level, and at the moment I am just trying to keep an eye on the market more often. I guess we will fall further in the coming days and maybe the next target for bitcoin will be $15k, this is my prediction i will buy more if bitcoin hits that position.

Currently, bitcoin is at $19k and everything is conjecture. maybe it will go up from here but since I bought some before, will wait instead risk more now.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 382
Hurrah for Karamazov!
What?!? This is one of the stranger begging posts I’ve seen. Probably shouldn’t be bumped anymore since it doesn’t have much value. Weird to see you asking questions and then asking for money. You could at least provide something of value that users could profit from or maybe some advice. Anything…

You obviously don't know what the OP does on the forum, i.e. that he claims that he can influence the price with his posts and that he always asks for donations for that. Let's say something like this -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.60008904
lol, I think he watched The butterfly effect too many times.
Beliving that a post in bitcointalk will have any effect on the price, is equivalent to solo mining on raspberry pi and trying to win a block.

OP's schizo posting is still fun to follow lol
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
Anyone who hasn't taken the discount advantage Bitcoin is offering around this time would be missing out big time now. Despite the fact that I (some of us) still expect it to dip more, it's safe to DCA on it instead of waiting for a price level that may not come. We can't be too shrewd and not buy in because our expectations of a further dip forecast. It may happen, and it may not also happen to get there. I always take the liberty of Bitcoin not going to disappear overnight to buy whenever I've loose cash. Even if it dips after I buy I don't panic.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
I haven't bought any crypto assets yet because I am expecting another crash towards the 12k level. I am readying my portfolio for post-September because I think till September we could see the last decline in price in the BTC market. After that market will go to the accumulation zone and from there we could see momentum in the market till the next halving in May 2024.
we are into speculation of cryptocurrency, sometimes some people will come with their own ideology of bitcoin going to degrade to certain price and it will be the best opportunity to buy Bitcoin.

When looking at the price now, their is every tendency that the price of Bitcoin will reduce again before accelerating, some no investors can make a specific measure of cryptocurrency for now. Making a reference of year and duration cryptocurrency and especially bitcoin will take before enrolling into bullish market, is a factor were people get it wrong, because last year so may speculations that Bitcoin will increased to hundred thousand, but today Bitcoin keep getting devalues.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

I only spend 10% of my portfolio to buy some cryptos now that I plan to hold for long term. We are in bear market now and I don't expect any huge upward movement will happen soon as there is also a global economic crisis going on. I believe we will dump more until the end of the year and become stable at $10-20k range. If bitcoin dumps below $15k, I would buy many altcoins that I've been targeting to hold until they make a new ATH like ETH, BNB, and SOL.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1022
Hello Leo! You can still win.

Well, if I am asked, I want to be very honest with us on this. We are in the bear and deeply in it, we should therefore not expect any sudden upward movement any moment. It will be a gradual successive upward and downward movements in the bull direction whenever it will be. So, let's not be so optimistic about hitting ATH, it will surely be a gradual process.

We should always see bear markets as opportunities, but rather I see that people are fearing it and panicking.
Instead of buying Bitcoins, many are selling them to the whales.
I bought some Bitcoins and now will hold it for long term. Let’s see what happens next.
I don't wish the market to reverse now because I haven't gotten as much bitcoin as I want. However to keep the hope alive, the market can hover with $19k to $25k  and should continue in this range till the next bull run.
Pages:
Jump to: