Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone bought Bitcoin/altcoins already? - page 6. (Read 924 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265
June 30, 2022, 04:12:31 PM
Yes who doesn't want to buy the bottom  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
June 30, 2022, 01:59:27 PM
If yes, do you want it to move up from now onward?
I want to see how many people want a strong upward movement.
Yes, I know an example of one bitcoin bought credit, (moreover, exactly 1 bitcoin) that happened yesterday - Today is the story of my investment in Bitcoin.

I assume that every holder from the moment of purchase wants the price to rise by bitcoin. Why else would you buy? Nobody invests to get poorer, right? But if you want to know the answer about this particular case of buying 1 bitcoin yesterday, then it's better to ask smartaction about it.

A strong upward movement will not arise from the simple desire of people, even if there are many of them. This requires several key factors to converge at the same time.
legendary
Merit: 2177
Crypto Swap Exchange
June 30, 2022, 01:34:34 PM
I think many people here are otherwise still hoping for $14K, $12K and $10K levels, even if their not necessarily waiting for these potential lows. But personally I'd be very cautious if price came down to $10K, as it could very well stay below $20K for multiple years if this occurs. It would invalidate a lot of strong Bitcoin 12 year long bull market models such as log growth, that could lead to a much longer bear market.
A suggestion, this may help.
This is the time when those so called YouTubers will push you their contents as they are crypto Guru. At all cost avoid them. Keep doing DCA. The market gave you an opportunity. Take it as long as you have cash to spare.

It's good advise, though there are some analysts that remain more neutral, or otherwise focus on fundamentals which I find useful. Personally I find it a useful metric seeing many perma-bull YouTubers finally turning bearish at $20K levels, to me these are strong signals that the bottom is in or very near, as many only became bearish when it was effectively too late to take any decent profits.

I agree that the market is presenting a great opportunity, and while I am always planning for the worst case scenario, such as a decade long bear market, as well as best case scenario, I still see DCA at current prices (as well as below) to be great buying opportunity for the future. Whether that be in the coming years or decades, I still hold a very long-term perspective of Bitcoin's adoption in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1178
June 30, 2022, 01:05:43 PM
Everyone wants the market to go up because only then will the estimated value of their investment increase. But you have to realize that basically the price will move in both directions where it can go down or up all the time. So far the bear market is still hitting and the market has not recovered, this is an opportunity that people can use as an opportunity to buy.

I'm still expecting a decline, but I don't know how many lows it will hit later "I'm not sure", but basically it's possible. Buy now or later depending on our financial ability and willingness to invest. But nevertheless DCA will still be very useful for the current market situation.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
June 30, 2022, 12:52:40 PM
I think many people here are otherwise still hoping for $14K, $12K and $10K levels, even if their not necessarily waiting for these potential lows. But personally I'd be very cautious if price came down to $10K, as it could very well stay below $20K for multiple years if this occurs. It would invalidate a lot of strong Bitcoin 12 year long bull market models such as log growth, that could lead to a much longer bear market.
A suggestion, this may help.
This is the time when those so called YouTubers will push you their contents as they are crypto Guru. At all cost avoid them. Keep doing DCA. The market gave you an opportunity. Take it as long as you have cash to spare.
legendary
Merit: 2177
Crypto Swap Exchange
June 30, 2022, 12:06:46 PM

Although I see a strong rebound as inevitable with the coming weeks or months (even with further downside), I'm still happy to accumulate around current prices. I'd actually prefer price to consolidate between $20K and $30K for a 3-6 months for further accumulation and in order to more likely confirm a bottom and return to $40K to $50K levels, as part of a bear market dead cat bounce. If price reverses too soon it's much more likely to get rejected by $30K previous support and fall much lower than $17.5K I fear.

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
June 30, 2022, 12:00:07 PM
Since the price declining from $68k people were waiting for the movement. Market needed a correction and we are going through it. Some people are expecting it to go below $14k, not sure if this is going to happen. But personally I would not mind bitcoin to be under $14k for few days or weeks or even months. We will have new people on board before the jet engine starts 😂

If this is not the bottom then I would like it not to move upward soon.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
June 30, 2022, 11:51:54 AM

Edit: I removed the part on donation, but if you want to still do it after the price has gone up check out my Signature. My intention is to get the price moving up with honest Pro-Bitcoin posts and to prevent the bear from winning.

More info added below👇. Post before the edit can be found here: https://archive.fo/wEysE

Do you need nothing but theTruth? Check out these very useful Threads: Extraordinary ways to move Bitcoin price without money | How to Bet without "Gambling" | Compilation of My Works on Bitcoin/Crypto | Coming Next: My faith-based Posts
Pages:
Jump to: